Albion Politics?

• Morwys wrote:

I keep reading about ARCH, PoE, some people who get a lot of hate, etc. I tried googling for current Albion politics, but most posts are more than 1 year old.

Can anyone give me a run down on who's who and what guild's what in Albion ATM?

POE is a wholesome new player friendly alliance that lives in the BZ despite 4 anti-POE coalitions that formed to evict us and lost instead.

The survivors are ofc, salty and spew a lot of toxic hate like every Karen that asks to see the manager, we call them KarenRealms.
    • Syndic wrote:

Morwys wrote:

I keep reading about ARCH, PoE, some people who get a lot of hate, etc. I tried googling for current Albion politics, but most posts are more than 1 year old.

POE is a wholesome new player friendly alliance that lives in the BZ despite 4 anti-POE coalitions that formed to evict us and lost instead.

The survivors are ofc, salty and spew a lot of toxic hate like every Karen that asks to see the manager, we call them KarenRealms.
      Interesting. I've read a lot of hatred bein thrown to you, specifically. It seems unwarranted, to me.
      I'm a gatherer, currently interested in farming T6 hides in the BZ. Sadly, I don't have much time to play (currently I play daily from 09~10 UTC to 15 UTC, can't play on weekends) but I'm looking for a guild with presence in the BZ. Can I join?
    • Morwys wrote:

Syndic wrote:

Morwys wrote:

Interesting. I've read a lot of hatred bein thrown to you, specifically. It seems unwarranted, to me.I'm a gatherer, currently interested in farming T6 hides in the BZ. Sadly, I don't have much time to play (currently I play daily from 09~10 UTC to 15 UTC, can't play on weekends) but I'm looking for a guild with presence in the BZ. Can I join?

You're can apply if you want ( discord.gg/cir ), we're always interested in making new friends who actively play the game. Gatherers are very appreciated in our wholesome community. ;)