Re: Your Dismount Changes made 8+ Men Ganking "Easier"

• Re: Your Dismount Changes made 8+ Men Ganking "Easier"

JonnnyBones wrote:

Lofthild wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me that noobs are still coming to the forums to cry about getting ganked. I honestly thought this game would be dead by now but LOL!
      The only "LOL" part if your complete inability to formulate a single, coherent argument.
      How about the fact that they just nerfed poison pots and claws? And yet here you retards are, still crying like little bitches over getting ganked. This is proof that pussies who actually die to ganks in this game will cry no matter what.
      You should have played albion when there was no mount sprint, no gathering gear, and any 1 guy with a gank build would instantly dismount you. The map was a lot smaller too, cry me a river.
      Aha: so the "argument" for your utterly infantile notion of "Ganking is dead" is "Poison has been nerfed", even though it does less damage overall, but now over a shorter period of time, and "claws".

I'm "blinded" by such "intellect".

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lofthild ().

• Aster wrote:

My forum name does not have to be the same as my nickname in game :) By the way, you don't seem like you're laughing. You're crying on forums. Get a grip.
      tell us your main player name so we can see how experienced you are, in this game. if you dont tell ur player name i ll just assume that you are an afraid lil boi.

i dont need to make you believe me if i m laughing or not. people who know me in the game or people who ganked me know the truth, and that s enuf for me.

i m not crying, i m just warning the devs. the real criers will by time keep coming and crying like they always did it in the last 5 years when you were not here.

some experienced forum walkers can easily notice that i always defended ganking when sbi nerfed things numerous times in these 5 years since final beta.

know ur place, (possible) newcomer.
    • Lofthild wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

Lofthild wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

It never ceases to amaze me that noobs are still coming to the forums to cry about getting ganked. I honestly thought this game would be dead by now but LOL!
      The only "LOL" part if your complete inability to formulate a single, coherent argument.
      How about the fact that they just nerfed poison pots and claws? And yet here you retards are, still crying like little bitches over getting ganked. This is proof that pussies who actually die to ganks in this game will cry no matter what.You should have played albion when there was no mount sprint, no gathering gear, and any 1 guy with a gank build would instantly dismount you. The map was a lot smaller too, cry me a river.
      Aha: so the "argument" for your utterly infantile notion of "Ganking is dead" is "Poison has been nerfed", even though it does less damage overall, but now over a shorter period of time, and "claws".
      I'm "blinded" by such "intellect".
      I don't know why you even asked me for an argument when its clear this was one of the most anti-gank patches of all time. My heart goes out to those elitegankers guys who spend years perfecting a gank technique that was already completely useless in teamfights, just to get shafted like this. And the worst part of all? Pussies like you are still getting shook and shell shocked over losing 2 dollars worth of bullshit loot.

Next time you get your ass kicked instead of making useless threads you should call the wAHmbulance.
    • solventh wrote:

Aster wrote:

My forum name does not have to be the same as my nickname in game :) By the way, you don't seem like you're laughing. You're crying on forums. Get a grip.
      tell us your main player name so we can see how experienced you are, in this game. if you dont tell ur player name i ll just assume that you are an afraid lil boi.
      i dont need to make you believe me if i m laughing or not. people who know me in the game or people who ganked me know the truth, and that s enuf for me.

i m not crying, i m just warning the devs. the real criers will by time keep coming and crying like they always did it in the last 5 years when you were not here.

some experienced forum walkers can easily notice that i always defended ganking when sbi nerfed things numerous times in these 5 years since final beta.

know ur place, (possible) newcomer.
      Waaah waaah waaah gankers ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
      Keep going, keyboard warrior with an inflated ego :D