is the loot in the CD fair ? (pic inside)

• Your loot in CD should be mainly from pvp(killing an enemy), it's the pvp that is the priority in CD, chests in CD are(or should be in my opinion) just a kind of bonus or extra reward to the reward for killing an enemy.
      If you go here for of avoiding a fight aka "rating", be glad for the "free fame" from the mobs, and that bit of chest.
      You want a hefty reward? Kill an enemy (another player).
    • In my case. Before the 50% cap nerf.
      (In Slayer) After I kill 1 or 2 enemy, the total silver I would have in my Bag is around 1-3mil including player/chests loot.

After the big update and 50% cap nerf.
      2 enemies killed with T8 equivalent but still I only got 800k+ in my bag including chests.

It's evident that they also nerfed the Demon loot. But I would agree by CassX still though, rewards should be mainly from kills. Don't get me wrong, no complaints here. :)
    • There are multitude of factors.
      1. Drop rate is hugely decreased for players with high infamy.
      2. Crafted items become more expensive, less crafted items on market.
      3. Crafting changes made black market less attractive, less items in chests
      4. I do not know why but no one gather resources around carleon, I always see full stacks, so probably it is connected to black market profit,

Average price for 8.0 set is around 1M. You need more than 65% winrate to get any profit in t8. So you are forced to use cheaper sets with 120 masteries. Why forced? Because the difference between 7.0 set of excellent quality and t8 set is 25-40 IP but t7 is 40% cheaper than t8. Do not have 120 masteries? Than you are fucked in slayer, welcome to stalker. You come to PvP, not profit, right?:) Than what is the difference?:) So these stories about CD only for PVP are quite funny. Why the hell do I need to spend 10 minutes to clear mobs with 0 profit if all profit comes from PvP? Why the hell should I teleport to enemy CD full of mobs with a prestacking broadsword? Then remove all mobs from CD as in HG after shrine activation.
    • They clearly over nerfed loot in CDs (the fame nerf is fine). The biggest issue I have is the demon chest on player kills is also just garbage now. Even in Slayer it is often less than 100k loot after kills combined with over half of the player gear trashing. They need to either drastically buff demon chest on player kill or decrease trash rates on solo fights.
    • btw i got 2m silver from killing the enemy in that pic, i mean yes its profitable and all, but the whole thing of 2 people fighting for each other gear doesnt make sense, shouldnt they be fighting for something ? like a girl that 2 boys are fighting over ? why would 2 boys fight if there is no reward?
    • Sethis wrote:

2. Crafted items become more expensive, less crafted items on market.
      3. Crafting changes made black market less attractive, less items in chests
      HG loot didn't change at all, so those are unlikely big factors really

To be fair, i always though black market drops didn't scale with infamy, since back then i got pretty much same average drops on <500k and on 2mil. Looks like they still have a knob there

The post was edited 1 time, last by Schmellow ().

• JonnnyBones wrote:

YAabc wrote:

so cd loot even after defeating enemy player for me a 1.5+M infamy player isnt good
      what about you guys?
      I don't even know why there is "trash" loot in CDs... Probably because SBI can't program a game and deleting all that 8.3 keeps gold somewhat relevant.
      in the very old 2v2, there were tones of tomes in chests, so if the chest was bad it always had some tomes to pay out
      so they can balance this cd thing with like more silver bags if its a trash chest like give 50 more t1 bags or something like that so they dont fuk up the market and economey
    • YAabc wrote:

JonnnyBones wrote:

YAabc wrote:

so cd loot even after defeating enemy player for me a 1.5+M infamy player isnt good
      what about you guys?
      I don't even know why there is "trash" loot in CDs... Probably because SBI can't program a game and deleting all that 8.3 keeps gold somewhat relevant.
      in the very old 2v2, there were tones of tomes in chests, so if the chest was bad it always had some tomes to pay outso they can balance this cd thing with like more silver bags if its a trash chest like give 50 more t1 bags or something like that so they dont fuk up the market and economey
      I think you're asking too much thinking SBI would do a change that doesn't fuck up the economy. It took them what 2+ years to nerf HCE...? And they are still nerfing it to this day LOL.

If you look at previous suggestions I have made for this game, I've been essentially working for this company for free since before the game was even released. The merc jacket nerf is just the cherry on top I made a thread about that needing a nerf half a year ago, maybe more... 90% (at least) of the suggestions I have made have been implemented in one way or another, you can dig thru my posts if you don't believe me.