Sad Update for Solo content

• Sad Update for Solo content

I Came back after 3 Months to check out the Open World Rework and im close to leaving again :(. Good changes for Group content but for solo people there just isnt anything worth to do. Corrupteds are nerfed hard, Roads are pointless in terms of fame compared to open world fame. There needs to be some form of new Content for solo players. Its just frustrating to constantly run into groups while trying to contest chests etc solo or with a friend in the bz. Also those dismount changes made it much easier to gank you, makes solo life even harder. Overall sad patch in my opinion.
    • Feels like they did a great job updating but just didn't finish updating the game.

All the stuff in open world is fantastic.
      - Highest risk should = biggest reward.

Lets see what parts of the game weren't touched:
      1) Roads - some small increases to fame, and might but however T4 chests mobs i can do my combo to 2x to maybe kill yet T7 open world mobs 1 combo puts them down for 2x fame and better might. (both are gankable via similar size groups since i can see blobs coming).

2) Royals Factions - Faction fighting in red zones is pvp content however it gives 0 might. Since release barely anyone even does real faction stuff. Might should be added to red zones when faction flagged. (even if killing mobs faction flagged was 50% less of what given in BZ since it's safer) however taking output and fighting should be rewarded. People will say faction gives faction points though. However might is personal seasonal rewards and more important ppl don't have time for both.

3) Solo dungeons were 100% untouched and basically are pointless. These are safer then everything else so should give less like 25%-30% less then open world imo. However it's currently like 75% less and mobs are almost harder.

4) CDs - the nerf was bad, however I think adding a buff in for clicking the shrine would be a good middle ground. So if you go in there to pvp and not really rat, you get like 50% fame/silver buff after clicking the shrine.

Numbers can be adjusted... however to me feels like they just did an amazing update but only did it to a small portion of the game, so when you look at it.. it looks bad/not great.
    • chackq wrote:

I Came back after 3 Months to check out the Open World Rework and im close to leaving again :(. Good changes for Group content but for solo people there just isnt anything worth to do. Corrupteds are nerfed hard, Roads are pointless in terms of fame compared to open world fame. There needs to be some form of new Content for solo players. Its just frustrating to constantly run into groups while trying to contest chests etc solo or with a friend in the bz. Also those dismount changes made it much easier to gank you, makes solo life even harder. Overall sad patch in my opinion.
      I dont buy that you played after patch.
      Sad patch ? What is more sad is this topic you made.

This patch makes ganking Incomparably harder. Mounts got their HP boosted, and armored horses are downright invincible unless you are total pepega. On top of that, not being able to be autoattacked for 5 seconds is actually great as well. For solo, it´s a joke to not die. I havent been ganked at once after patch, i don´t think i was even dismounted by any gankers. it´s that easier from before.

As for solo , this patch is the Ultimate Godsent for solo players.
      Now you can not only easily gather ( which is much much faster than before as you get more fame from enchanted nodes), but on top of that - you gain Tons of pve fame from roaming. Upgraded mobs give tons of fame. It´s so easy getting pve fame now, it´s crazy.

I killed bunch of upgraded bosses and the fame they give is op. Think just one zone outside of portal, upgraded boss gave me 150k fame without satchel or buffs.
      Upgraded boss at T8 zone with satchel gave me like 500k fame. That´s basically free fame just from solo roaming.

And you complain about solo? It seems like you didnt really play the game.

And no wonder you would get swarmed at chests. Hell, patch just aired and everyone is hyped, so no wonder everyone will hit the chests. As they are right now, the loot they give is pitiful, so it´s more like a content for pvp. I got some solo, so it´s not that much of an issue.

And last of all, corrupted got nerfed ? Are you sure about that ? If i read correctly, it´s just that infame bonus is capped at 50%. That means unless ur like, idk, over 1 mil or 2 mil or what is the cap when it comes to infame, your loot and fame is the same.

Maybe play the game before you make topic like that.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • Borbarad wrote:

chackq wrote:

I dont buy that you played after patch.Sad patch ? What is more sad is this topic you made.

This patch makes ganking Incomparably harder. Mounts got their HP boosted, and armored horses are downright invincible unless you are total pepega. On top of that, not being able to be autoattacked for 5 seconds is actually great as well. For solo, it´s a joke to not die. I havent been ganked at once after patch, i don´t think i was even dismounted by any gankers. it´s that easier from before.

As for solo , this patch is the Ultimate Godsent for solo players.
      Now you can not only easily gather ( which is much much faster than before as you get more fame from enchanted nodes), but on top of that - you gain Tons of pve fame from roaming. Upgraded mobs give tons of fame. It´s so easy getting pve fame now, it´s crazy.

I killed bunch of upgraded bosses and the fame they give is op. Think just one zone outside of portal, upgraded boss gave me 150k fame without satchel or buffs.
      Upgraded boss at T8 zone with satchel gave me like 500k fame. That´s basically free fame just from solo roaming.

And you complain about solo? It seems like you didnt really play the game.

And no wonder you would get swarmed at chests. Hell, patch just aired and everyone is hyped, so no wonder everyone will hit the chests. As they are right now, the loot they give is pitiful, so it´s more like a content for pvp. I got some solo, so it´s not that much of an issue.

And last of all, corrupted got nerfed ? Are you sure about that ? If i read correctly, it´s just that infame bonus is capped at 50%. That means unless ur like, idk, over 1 mil or 2 mil or what is the cap when it comes to infame, your loot and fame is the same.

Maybe play the game before you make topic like that.
      the "godsend" for solo players??

Just because you can PvE fame farm??

I don't still need fame, i am elite level. I need reasonable pvp..

Where can I get this solo pvp in this God send update? Yes in the open world occasionally if I fight 1 on X ..or another solo player flees as soon as I dismount .

Fame farm - is NOT solo play. For me it is still pvp that is the focus of this game
    • Borbarad wrote:

This patch makes ganking Incomparably harder. Mounts got their HP boosted, and armored horses are downright invincible unless you are total pepega.

Guess it is time for me to start gathering with armored horse.

30 minutes to the zone, 10 minutes gathers to full, 30 minutes back to the city.

Good profit!
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.
    • Borbarad wrote:

And last of all, corrupted got nerfed ? Are you sure about that ? If i read correctly, it´s just that infame bonus is capped at 50%.
      Nah, loot was gutted as well. Demon loot from pvp is virtually nonexistent (since it's just contents of your opponent chests) - right now you basically only get whatever they were wearing and didn't trash

The post was edited 1 time, last by Schmellow ().