hey sbi, watch how big games died and learn from them

• hey sbi, watch how big games died and learn from them

this is the first update that recieved so many negative reviews, i cant see anyone happy there, u destroyed gatherers , crafters, solo players

careful sbi, big games that everyone though will last forever got destroyed by the creators own skewed view of the game future
    • YAabc wrote:

this is the first update that recieved so many negative reviews, i cant see anyone happy there, u destroyed gatherers , crafters, solo players

careful sbi, big games that everyone though will last forever got destroyed by the creators own skewed view of the game future
      if u see long-term issues, u might also want to address the owner of the game..
    • This is such a silly take. Gatherers and Crafters are unhappy? Where is your evidence of all of these people being unhappy? Maybe a few are complaining but the rest are playing the game.

The nerf on laborers was NECESSARY. We are starting to see a rise in price for crafted items and refined resources.

I am sure some of the richest crafters and managers of laborer empires are a unhappy about their cash cow getting slaughtered, but I think it will have a huge beneficial impact on the vast majority of players.

It isn't as viable for a small population of players to have a bunch of crafting alts and fill massive amounts of journals every day. Laborers provided a downward pressure on the margins available to the majority of players.

How many items were priced significantly below the price of refined resources just because a crafter was able to profit off of filling hundreds of journals?

Give the economy a few weeks to settle and all of the economy players will find their market niches to make money again.

The gatherers are likely going to make more money as the player count drops a bit after the new patch hype dies down.

Solo players are also going to have a much easier time once the player population spreads out a bit.
    • So taking away people's unlimited AFK profit in the city and forcing them to go out and play instead of creating new alts and islands is called a bad change?
      I think the direction the game has gone is very good, seeing most of the bad comments people are always more complaining than praising.

there are some things to improve, the economy should come alive a bit... another thing that needs to be changed is the plots system and how it works...
      The same people have had plots since the beginning of the game. maybe it is time to change and give other people the opportunity to take part in the auctions.

gathering is not killed, it got a solid buff. the only change that was added was the number of players in OW and the actual ability to fight for resources. even when it comes to gather vs gather...

took away semi afk and mindless activity and people are going crazy...

The only thing I can complain about is the lack of item sustain which leads to situations like 1v2 winning and dying from the third person who came out of nowhere.
      this is the only bad thing i see in the new update.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quagga ().

• if you cant gather because too much competition that means its because lots of gatherer

If lots of gatherers that means gathering is good

If gathering is good then gatherers are happy

You can play as solo, altho is true that its becoming harder, but still

And tbh this is one of the best updates since I started playing, and I have a small non-PvP oriented guild
    • Mrpotato wrote:

if you cant gather because too much competition that means its because lots of gatherer

And tbh this is one of the best updates since I started playing, and I have a small non-PvP oriented guild
      Just because you see tons of factory workers working doesnt mean they all love their job.

Gathering was better before lands awakened with more efficient hot spots in certain maps and clusters of high end resources near eachother in T7-8.

The only thing I'm happy about is the gank nerfs but they have created some obvious chokes in the maps that will get alot of beginner gatherers killed lol pretty funny.

Extra mount HP was night but needed to touch on a broader spectrum of mounts(stags...)
      IGN: PsychaChi
      Add or MSG me for groups or if you need help ^-^
    • Psycha wrote:

Mrpotato wrote:

if you cant gather because too much competition that means its because lots of gatherer

Just because you see tons of factory workers working doesnt mean they all love their job.
      considering the "factory job" is 100% voluntary I would say they are happy