Albion would be a 1000x more popular without full loot PVP system

    • Albion would be a 1000x more popular without full loot PVP system

      I played this game for a few months very heavily but I quit now because the game just is not for me. I played a lot of MMOs and Mobas before, since a very long time and always played those games also because of the PVP part they offered - I did solo PVP as well as large scale PVP and sieges and huge groups. Also I liked to craft and gather in MMOs and always have been a high level crafter. But Albion just didn't let me play like I wanted to. Full loot PVP led to frustration - mainly because I never, in no game, play meta builds. I always like to play healers and mages that aren't the number 1 PVP killer builds. So going out alone in Albion in red and black zones just never felt competitive for me. I was always the sitting duck for gank groups.

      I stopped going to black zones altogether and only occasionally went to a T7 red zone on the royal continent to do some dungeons or harvest T6 ressources. But because of that basically 80% of the game was locked to me. I could not progress in craftig and faming up felt slow and tedious. I liked to gather in other MMOs because it always was a chill alternative for when you did not want to PVP or adventure. In Albion though gathering wasn't a chill experience. As soon as you went into a red or black zone it felt like sitting on a burning chair. It was nerve wrecking always keeping an eye on the edges of your monitor and look for red name plates, no fun at all, especially since I did not go there with a meta PVP gank build but with a gatherer build and thus had no chance at all when fighting gankers. And running away is not chill either for most of the time you are ganked by more than one player and are surrounded anyway.

      There are lots of players like me that dislike full loot PVP and thus don't go into red and black zones. And you see this by just checking the zones. They are not very crowded unless you run in guild gank groups. But it is not like every zone has hundreds of players gathering, doing dungeons or open world content. Why? Because most players just don't want to PVP and lose all their gear regularly! Even if I would be a top 10 PVP player I still would dislike full loot PVP just because of the fact, that I find it completely boring to buy my gear again and again. This goes against the reason why I play MMOs in the first place - it is building up a character and gearing him up the best I can in the time I commit to this game. Not buying disposable commodity items from the marketplace every day because I lost my set in a PVP fight. This whole concept of disposable gear just never clicked for me. I liked MMOs where you picked up a group and did a dungeon a hundred times because a special weapon or armor piece could drop there which you wanted to have. I Albion (unless you are one of the rich players) you rather go out in you cheap T5-7 gear instead of the expensive T8.3 set just so it is not too expensive to replace it.This also is something which I don't like in a game. There is nothing to reach, nothing to work for. Basically just earn some silver and buy all the stuff you need from the marketplace as often as you need it. This is not exciting to me. This also makes crafting completely boring and obsolete. Everything you craft is basically just standard stuff every else crafts, too. Nothing special. No special recipes that only drop in a certain dungeon and special ingredients that drop in another dungeon and people in chat trying to find a crafter that can craft them this special piece of armor or weapon that me be even character-bound and non-tradedable and has to be commission crafted while the other guy stands next to you. Here you just type the stuff you need into the marketplace and you will find dozens of offers. No one needs a crafter with special recipe knowledge in this game.

      Without full loot PVP this game would appeal to many more players and the zones actually would be crowded. You would finally see people on the Roads of Avalon doing stuff, not just 10 men gank groups waiting for noobs. It would even be a goup start to make the whole royal continent blue and yellow zones up to T8 so people would be able to gather high tier ressources. If the Outlands stayed black terrirtory then the rewards could be higher there - more treasure from mobs or dungeons, more harvestable stacks from ressource nodes. But at the moment people like me are basically forced to be forever locked into T5. And after some months you just realize how boring this game then is and will end like me: Quitting and uninstalling. I also think this game is falsely advertised. When you watch the ads for this game you think this game also is for players like me and casual players that want to play in a sandbox environment and become whatever they want. Fact though is: This game is basically build around full loot PVP - everything around it is just to attract more bait for gankers that try a few times to gather in black zones so the gankers there get some easy kills and are pleased. Sooner or later those players will quit, too, though because being the stupid bait for kids that gank zone entrances with their guilds the whole days is nothing what normal players regularly want to be.
    • If the world of Albion was not dangerous, people would go from zero to hero and get to know the entire game in no time. Then why would they continue to play it? That's the question for all the games that are like you say. It is difficult to create a game that changes all the time to keep players wondering.

      It would seem that I support the law of the jungle. I do not. I just don't see an alternative to it.

      I watch on YouTube why games fail and it is a tricky business to be in. Albion expects players to lose interest. All games should. Albion gets its "dislikes" by virtue of people going away.

      It seems that some casual players would like to jump in and out of a game whenever they wanted to and a game like Albion that demands loyalty would not be for them. It starts with having to keep premium running. And the expenses dictated by having your character always improving.

      The law of the jungle is eat or be eaten. I recall playing an ants game for a brief while that made that scary. For the colony to grow we would have to eat whatever was in the neighborhood. The problem was that powerful enemies were lurking nearby that would eat us too.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by enEstava ().

    • I don't think some of these people realize the entire game economy would collapse if they gutted full loot PvP. They would need to basically make a new game to even try to accomplish this ludicrous ask. I know you PvE guys get mad that we always crush you on forums but it is irritating to Alb vets when people ask to change the foundation of the game.
    • I'm sorry that you don't like the full loot, or that crafting doesn't feel "special". If it's not for you that's okay, changing the entire foundation of the way the have works to speak to a more "casual" (I'm using this term very loosely because I play the game casually) audience is the fastest way to turn this game into New World. Amazon studios is the PERFECT example of why the changes you suggested would simply not work. Even trying to make it more like Runescape is a bad idea. I'm not saying" dont expand the Royals" there should be a fun casual way to play the game. However without the full loot as the focus the games economy would simply crumble, your gear and materials rendered worthless and Silver meaningless even more then you feel it is now.
    • Tabor wrote:

      I don't think some of these people realize the entire game economy would collapse if they gutted full loot PvP. They would need to basically make a new game to even try to accomplish this ludicrous ask. I know you PvE guys get mad that we always crush you on forums but it is irritating to Alb vets when people ask to change the foundation of the game.
      Honestly. We need to normalize just completely ignoring these threads. The guys making them think that they are shining a light on a fatal flaw in the games popularity, and they aren't going to research to find out that they are the eleven thousandth person to have the same idea. Just let them have their say and leave them alone.

      But, people can do whatever they want to entertain themselves, I guess. This thread isn't that bad, but some of them are just full of people punching down on guys with ones and tens of posts.

      (not to be eaten!)
    • As others have mentioned, the player-driven economy relies on the full loot aspect of the game and it provides a thrill. If it is too much, then Albion probably just isn't for you. There is plenty of non-full-loot content in the game. Gathering, Crafting, Farming, Faction Warfare, Arenas and Dungs. I would be totally for more PvE content in the game and would actually like to see quests introduced. But a foundational pillar of Albion is the full loot nature of the game.
      Even a white rose has a black shadow.
    • It makes total sense, players are drawn in to the thriving economy but never quite get around to asking themselves why Albion has a better economy than the other MMO games they have played.

      In Albion, gear is more equivalent to a consumable in other games than the gear in other games. You have gatherers and crafters that can focus their gameplay on supplying the masses with not only traditional consumes, but also weapons, armor, accessories, mounts, and tools.

      When players die in Albion, roughly 40% of their items trash. This is huge! Gatherers and Crafters should be so thankful that PvP maintains an actual demand for the items they make and want to sell.

      In other games, only the high end gear is useful since players don't lose gear. In Albion, there is a reoccurring need for low, medium, and high tier gear in a sustainable way.

      Even as a "late game player", I still choose to throw t6 gear on when I want to solo gank outside of Caerleon. I throw t8 sets into blobs when grouped, I lose t8 tools and gathering set when ganked while gathering, and I lose transport sets when taking too many risks.

      Without the losses, there is no demand for any of your contributions to the economy. Look at the yellowzone. Players will rock the highest gear they can and never have to buy another set of the same gear.
    • i mean it's literally what makes the game this unique and the econony somewhat matter. It's the fact things can be lost. There is a reason lots of people play albion and now WOW of FFXIV or ESO. All those don't have that one thing that makes albion that different (and none of those are on mobile, closest might be Runescape at this point and i'd disagree on that since it's closer to a solo online game than an mmo imo).

      So i have to disagree with that due to what drives AO to be so great.

      PVE isn't bad but it obviously isn't on the same level as pve dedicated mmo's.

      AO is doing way better on pvp than any of those due to the pvp kinda being a core mechanic of the game (the full loot part at least).
    • Nebelfaust wrote:

      I played this game for a few months very heavily but I quit now because the game just is not for me. I played a lot of MMOs and Mobas before, since a very long time and always played those games also because of the PVP part they offered - I did solo PVP as well as large scale PVP and sieges and huge groups. Also I liked to craft and gather in MMOs and always have been a high level crafter. But Albion just didn't let me play like I wanted to. Full loot PVP led to frustration - mainly because I never, in no game, play meta builds. I always like to play healers and mages that aren't the number 1 PVP killer builds. So going out alone in Albion in red and black zones just never felt competitive for me. I was always the sitting duck for gank groups.

      I stopped going to black zones altogether and only occasionally went to a T7 red zone on the royal continent to do some dungeons or harvest T6 ressources. But because of that basically 80% of the game was locked to me. I could not progress in craftig and faming up felt slow and tedious. I liked to gather in other MMOs because it always was a chill alternative for when you did not want to PVP or adventure. In Albion though gathering wasn't a chill experience. As soon as you went into a red or black zone it felt like sitting on a burning chair. It was nerve wrecking always keeping an eye on the edges of your monitor and look for red name plates, no fun at all, especially since I did not go there with a meta PVP gank build but with a gatherer build and thus had no chance at all when fighting gankers. And running away is not chill either for most of the time you are ganked by more than one player and are surrounded anyway.

      There are lots of players like me that dislike full loot PVP and thus don't go into red and black zones. And you see this by just checking the zones. They are not very crowded unless you run in guild gank groups. But it is not like every zone has hundreds of players gathering, doing dungeons or open world content. Why? Because most players just don't want to PVP and lose all their gear regularly! Even if I would be a top 10 PVP player I still would dislike full loot PVP just because of the fact, that I find it completely boring to buy my gear again and again. This goes against the reason why I play MMOs in the first place - it is building up a character and gearing him up the best I can in the time I commit to this game. Not buying disposable commodity items from the marketplace every day because I lost my set in a PVP fight. This whole concept of disposable gear just never clicked for me. I liked MMOs where you picked up a group and did a dungeon a hundred times because a special weapon or armor piece could drop there which you wanted to have. I Albion (unless you are one of the rich players) you rather go out in you cheap T5-7 gear instead of the expensive T8.3 set just so it is not too expensive to replace it.This also is something which I don't like in a game. There is nothing to reach, nothing to work for. Basically just earn some silver and buy all the stuff you need from the marketplace as often as you need it. This is not exciting to me. This also makes crafting completely boring and obsolete. Everything you craft is basically just standard stuff every else crafts, too. Nothing special. No special recipes that only drop in a certain dungeon and special ingredients that drop in another dungeon and people in chat trying to find a crafter that can craft them this special piece of armor or weapon that me be even character-bound and non-tradedable and has to be commission crafted while the other guy stands next to you. Here you just type the stuff you need into the marketplace and you will find dozens of offers. No one needs a crafter with special recipe knowledge in this game.

      Without full loot PVP this game would appeal to many more players and the zones actually would be crowded. You would finally see people on the Roads of Avalon doing stuff, not just 10 men gank groups waiting for noobs. It would even be a goup start to make the whole royal continent blue and yellow zones up to T8 so people would be able to gather high tier ressources. If the Outlands stayed black terrirtory then the rewards could be higher there - more treasure from mobs or dungeons, more harvestable stacks from ressource nodes. But at the moment people like me are basically forced to be forever locked into T5. And after some months you just realize how boring this game then is and will end like me: Quitting and uninstalling. I also think this game is falsely advertised. When you watch the ads for this game you think this game also is for players like me and casual players that want to play in a sandbox environment and become whatever they want. Fact though is: This game is basically build around full loot PVP - everything around it is just to attract more bait for gankers that try a few times to gather in black zones so the gankers there get some easy kills and are pleased. Sooner or later those players will quit, too, though because being the stupid bait for kids that gank zone entrances with their guilds the whole days is nothing what normal players regularly want to be.
      Go back to New World since people like you ruined that game from what it was originally meant to be. This game's been a live service now for several years and it's not going to change the Full Loot PvP. Btw it's not even in all the zones, which was something Amazon could have done instead of bowing down to the masses of WoW scum who helped ruin that game right out of the gates. Do I like getting ganked? I don't think anyone does, but it is part of how the game's economy works. I'll use New World again as an example. Nothing breaks in that game, once you obtain it you have it forever unless you're an idiot and delete it yourself. Higher level resources are basically worthless in that game because of this, botters, exploiters and other issues. This was a byproduct left over when they changed the entire game's design.

      Albion Online has inflation like most economies unfortunately do end up having. New World has deflation and it's not getting better at all. Eventually as players get everything they want in the game the game's economy will just completely implode to the point that gathering resources or crafting will be pointless because everything in game is worthless. I'd rather not have Albion suffer a similar faith. Btw those 1000x more population of PvErs would just eventually quit the game out of boredom unless SBI hires an entire PvE group to constantly create hand crafted content which these PvErs will eat up in a matter of days / weeks and then complain again over the "lack of content". SBI has added TONS of PvE / Non Lethal activities over the years while still keeping the game's core values the same. If you can't handle that, there are plenty of other games that suit your needs. Just because you refuse to go into the Black Zone doesn't lock you out of 80% of the content; it just locks you out of the highest value content but that comes with the highest risk. I know ppl who just faction flag and have funs in the yellow zones and red zones for the bandit event. I do wish they would add T7 Plentiful Resources that spawn in Red Zone T7 zones like before, but it is what it is.

      I love this quote here: "If the Outlands stayed black terrirtory then the rewards could be higher there - more treasure from mobs or dungeons, more harvestable stacks from ressource nodes.". The Outlands are already like this in game with fame being higher, loot being greater and resource spawns that are T7/T8 which are the highest in the game...You really need to do better research before making silly statements like this one.

      Btw the game was never falsely advertised as it clearly shows in game and on the website that this game offers full loot pvp in specific areas. I know many of you don't read the warnings going into yellow, red, and black zones but they CLEARLY STATE that it's full loot (in red and black zones). Finally, this is on the front page: Fight for you life....It doesn't say Fight Until K/O....(although you can do that in duels, yellow and blue zones). Btw the entire point of the black zone is for guilds both large and small to fight over resources and territories contained within them. You can't have everything handed to you; I know it's 2021 and the new age gamer is entitled AF, but sorry you don't get to have it all without working / risking it all for it. SBI designed a game to cater to those that wanted a different experience to your typical run of the mill theme park MMO and they succeeded in doing so. I don't get the gankers = kids comments because I know plenty of gankers that are reaching towards the "boomer" stage. If anything most of the people who call others that annoy them "kids" are usually the actual children (including 30-40 year old man babies).

      ">
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion alpha Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt....

      The post was edited 12 times, last by Jerek ().

    • Nebelfaust wrote:

      I played this game for a few months very heavily but I quit now because the game just is not for me. I played a lot of MMOs and Mobas before, since a very long time and always played those games also because of the PVP part they offered - I did solo PVP as well as large scale PVP and sieges and huge groups. Also I liked to craft and gather in MMOs and always have been a high level crafter. But Albion just didn't let me play like I wanted to. Full loot PVP led to frustration - mainly because I never, in no game, play meta builds. I always like to play healers and mages that aren't the number 1 PVP killer builds. So going out alone in Albion in red and black zones just never felt competitive for me. I was always the sitting duck for gank groups.

      I stopped going to black zones altogether and only occasionally went to a T7 red zone on the royal continent to do some dungeons or harvest T6 ressources. But because of that basically 80% of the game was locked to me. I could not progress in craftig and faming up felt slow and tedious. I liked to gather in other MMOs because it always was a chill alternative for when you did not want to PVP or adventure. In Albion though gathering wasn't a chill experience. As soon as you went into a red or black zone it felt like sitting on a burning chair. It was nerve wrecking always keeping an eye on the edges of your monitor and look for red name plates, no fun at all, especially since I did not go there with a meta PVP gank build but with a gatherer build and thus had no chance at all when fighting gankers. And running away is not chill either for most of the time you are ganked by more than one player and are surrounded anyway.

      There are lots of players like me that dislike full loot PVP and thus don't go into red and black zones. And you see this by just checking the zones. They are not very crowded unless you run in guild gank groups. But it is not like every zone has hundreds of players gathering, doing dungeons or open world content. Why? Because most players just don't want to PVP and lose all their gear regularly! Even if I would be a top 10 PVP player I still would dislike full loot PVP just because of the fact, that I find it completely boring to buy my gear again and again. This goes against the reason why I play MMOs in the first place - it is building up a character and gearing him up the best I can in the time I commit to this game. Not buying disposable commodity items from the marketplace every day because I lost my set in a PVP fight. This whole concept of disposable gear just never clicked for me. I liked MMOs where you picked up a group and did a dungeon a hundred times because a special weapon or armor piece could drop there which you wanted to have. I Albion (unless you are one of the rich players) you rather go out in you cheap T5-7 gear instead of the expensive T8.3 set just so it is not too expensive to replace it.This also is something which I don't like in a game. There is nothing to reach, nothing to work for. Basically just earn some silver and buy all the stuff you need from the marketplace as often as you need it. This is not exciting to me. This also makes crafting completely boring and obsolete. Everything you craft is basically just standard stuff every else crafts, too. Nothing special. No special recipes that only drop in a certain dungeon and special ingredients that drop in another dungeon and people in chat trying to find a crafter that can craft them this special piece of armor or weapon that me be even character-bound and non-tradedable and has to be commission crafted while the other guy stands next to you. Here you just type the stuff you need into the marketplace and you will find dozens of offers. No one needs a crafter with special recipe knowledge in this game.

      Without full loot PVP this game would appeal to many more players and the zones actually would be crowded. You would finally see people on the Roads of Avalon doing stuff, not just 10 men gank groups waiting for noobs. It would even be a goup start to make the whole royal continent blue and yellow zones up to T8 so people would be able to gather high tier ressources. If the Outlands stayed black terrirtory then the rewards could be higher there - more treasure from mobs or dungeons, more harvestable stacks from ressource nodes. But at the moment people like me are basically forced to be forever locked into T5. And after some months you just realize how boring this game then is and will end like me: Quitting and uninstalling. I also think this game is falsely advertised. When you watch the ads for this game you think this game also is for players like me and casual players that want to play in a sandbox environment and become whatever they want. Fact though is: This game is basically build around full loot PVP - everything around it is just to attract more bait for gankers that try a few times to gather in black zones so the gankers there get some easy kills and are pleased. Sooner or later those players will quit, too, though because being the stupid bait for kids that gank zone entrances with their guilds the whole days is nothing what normal players regularly want to be.
      I agree with this, its true. I know the devs intended for the game to be open world, but currently 85% of the pvp in this game in ganking. I want a fair fight, but the fight is never fair. that is why i stopped going to the danger zones. the game is 1000 times more fun in the blue/yellow zones. Im glad to see someone agrees with me in pvp term.
    • Riptide36 wrote:

      Nebelfaust wrote:

      I played this game for a few months very heavily but I quit now because the game just is not for me. I played a lot of MMOs and Mobas before, since a very long time and always played those games also because of the PVP part they offered - I did solo PVP as well as large scale PVP and sieges and huge groups. Also I liked to craft and gather in MMOs and always have been a high level crafter. But Albion just didn't let me play like I wanted to. Full loot PVP led to frustration - mainly because I never, in no game, play meta builds. I always like to play healers and mages that aren't the number 1 PVP killer builds. So going out alone in Albion in red and black zones just never felt competitive for me. I was always the sitting duck for gank groups.

      I stopped going to black zones altogether and only occasionally went to a T7 red zone on the royal continent to do some dungeons or harvest T6 ressources. But because of that basically 80% of the game was locked to me. I could not progress in craftig and faming up felt slow and tedious. I liked to gather in other MMOs because it always was a chill alternative for when you did not want to PVP or adventure. In Albion though gathering wasn't a chill experience. As soon as you went into a red or black zone it felt like sitting on a burning chair. It was nerve wrecking always keeping an eye on the edges of your monitor and look for red name plates, no fun at all, especially since I did not go there with a meta PVP gank build but with a gatherer build and thus had no chance at all when fighting gankers. And running away is not chill either for most of the time you are ganked by more than one player and are surrounded anyway.

      There are lots of players like me that dislike full loot PVP and thus don't go into red and black zones. And you see this by just checking the zones. They are not very crowded unless you run in guild gank groups. But it is not like every zone has hundreds of players gathering, doing dungeons or open world content. Why? Because most players just don't want to PVP and lose all their gear regularly! Even if I would be a top 10 PVP player I still would dislike full loot PVP just because of the fact, that I find it completely boring to buy my gear again and again. This goes against the reason why I play MMOs in the first place - it is building up a character and gearing him up the best I can in the time I commit to this game. Not buying disposable commodity items from the marketplace every day because I lost my set in a PVP fight. This whole concept of disposable gear just never clicked for me. I liked MMOs where you picked up a group and did a dungeon a hundred times because a special weapon or armor piece could drop there which you wanted to have. I Albion (unless you are one of the rich players) you rather go out in you cheap T5-7 gear instead of the expensive T8.3 set just so it is not too expensive to replace it.This also is something which I don't like in a game. There is nothing to reach, nothing to work for. Basically just earn some silver and buy all the stuff you need from the marketplace as often as you need it. This is not exciting to me. This also makes crafting completely boring and obsolete. Everything you craft is basically just standard stuff every else crafts, too. Nothing special. No special recipes that only drop in a certain dungeon and special ingredients that drop in another dungeon and people in chat trying to find a crafter that can craft them this special piece of armor or weapon that me be even character-bound and non-tradedable and has to be commission crafted while the other guy stands next to you. Here you just type the stuff you need into the marketplace and you will find dozens of offers. No one needs a crafter with special recipe knowledge in this game.

      Without full loot PVP this game would appeal to many more players and the zones actually would be crowded. You would finally see people on the Roads of Avalon doing stuff, not just 10 men gank groups waiting for noobs. It would even be a goup start to make the whole royal continent blue and yellow zones up to T8 so people would be able to gather high tier ressources. If the Outlands stayed black terrirtory then the rewards could be higher there - more treasure from mobs or dungeons, more harvestable stacks from ressource nodes. But at the moment people like me are basically forced to be forever locked into T5. And after some months you just realize how boring this game then is and will end like me: Quitting and uninstalling. I also think this game is falsely advertised. When you watch the ads for this game you think this game also is for players like me and casual players that want to play in a sandbox environment and become whatever they want. Fact though is: This game is basically build around full loot PVP - everything around it is just to attract more bait for gankers that try a few times to gather in black zones so the gankers there get some easy kills and are pleased. Sooner or later those players will quit, too, though because being the stupid bait for kids that gank zone entrances with their guilds the whole days is nothing what normal players regularly want to be.
      I agree with this, its true. I know the devs intended for the game to be open world, but currently 85% of the pvp in this game in ganking. I want a fair fight, but the fight is never fair. that is why i stopped going to the danger zones. the game is 1000 times more fun in the blue/yellow zones. Im glad to see someone agrees with me in pvp term.
      More then 50% of players who make up stat percentages in game suffer from mental illness (see I can create BS stats to suit my arguments as well). Anyways back on topic; open world pvp will never be fair fighting. If you want fair (or should I say more balanced) fights in pvp there are Crystal League, Arenas, Hell Gates, Duels, and PvP tournaments on Guild Islands. Other then that expect to be outnumbered or in the small chance you find an even fight, expect you or the other group to run away. This is a problem created by the players themselves so unless player behavior changes (and it won't it's just getting worse TBH) don't expect this to improve. Even IRL it isn't fair because War never is....there are rules of engagement but I don't think the Allies agreed with having equal numbers of German defenders when they landed on the beaches of France during DDay. When I was home invaded by 4 people 20 years ago and had to fight them off with my roommate did I complain about fair fights? No I bitched about my Sega Dreamcast getting stolen with my Resident Evil: Code Veronica still inside!

      PS: The game isn't 1000x more exciting in the blue and yellow zones unless you mean Faction Warfare then I will agree with that. All the big fights happen in those places and not the Red Zone (even with the Bandit Assault event).
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion alpha Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt....

      The post was edited 8 times, last by Jerek ().

    • Without full loot pvp yes more players would flock to this game. However, many would leave within 30 days because it doesn't have 17 years of hand crafted content like in games such as WoW. Don't believe me do you? Well just look at New World. Finally, before someone points this out yes I know the servers were offline and just starting coming back up when I took that snap shot but 913 027 - 139 996 = 773,031 which is about an 85% decline of the concurrent users since the game launched only 2 months ago.

      ">
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion alpha Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt....

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Jerek ().