Re: R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game

• Re: R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game

solventh wrote:

Shasuur wrote:

I think people add their mustard here who farm less than half an hour a day, who only farm on one map and who don't know what to get out of the various maps and rotations before the patch.
      sad. one speaks against a wall
      how much is your gathering fame?

and with this you reveal yourself to be a toxic, gate-keeping troll that should be completely ignored.
      Even a white rose has a black shadow.
    • jack12 wrote:

oh noo valuable ressources in the bz has to be fought over.. good. there is shitton of ressources you can get. gatherers can farm t6 and make millions over millions in profit, still is like that and it was like that. there is no problem. join a guild that defends their lands and teaches how to fight
      nobody cares about t6 resources except you, buddy.
    • solventh wrote:

WHIT3ROS3 wrote:

and with this you reveal yourself to be a toxic, gate-keeping troll that should be completely ignored.
      WHIT3ROS3

Kill Fame:1.8M
      Death Fame:18.2M
      Kill/Death Fame Ratio:0.1
      Crafting Fame: 3.7M
      Gathering Fame: 521.7k

we know who is to be completely ignored here. :]

And this is why you are a toxic gatekeeper, you focus on what YOU consider important and discount other people.

I play solo (2000+ hours in-game). I focus on unlocking the destiny board (90% unlocked) obtaining game achievements (90+/138), earning faction points (7+ million total, Justicar rank, 15000 Player KOs, 3000 Captured Outposts, 1250 Captured Zones), collecting gear and mounts (1/2 billion in chests), doing up my islands, and transporting goods to sell at the rests (hence the high death/kill fame ratio) Exploring the world and helping in the 'Help Chat' channel for new players.

I don't play Corrupted Dungeons. I don't play in Guilds. I don't follow meta builds. I play the game how I wish to play it and enjoy it for that. I don't then list these personal achievements which I have set for myself, which is the very essence of THIS sandbox game, and then because you have significantly less than me in these aspects attack you. It's negative, toxic and detrimental to the game.

Finally. Go fuck yourself. :)
    • WHIT3ROS3 wrote:

And this is why you are a toxic gatekeeper, you focus on what YOU consider important and discount other people.

I play solo (2000+ hours in-game). I focus on unlocking the destiny board (90% unlocked) obtaining game achievements (90+/138), earning faction points (7+ million total, Justicar rank, 15000 Player KOs, 3000 Captured Outposts, 1250 Captured Zones), collecting gear and mounts (1/2 billion in chests), doing up my islands, and transporting goods to sell at the rests (hence the high death/kill fame ratio) Exploring the world and helping in the 'Help Chat' channel for new players.

I don't play Corrupted Dungeons. I don't play in Guilds. I don't follow meta builds. I play the game how I wish to play it and enjoy it for that. I don't then list these personal achievements which I have set for myself, which is the very essence of THIS sandbox game, and then because you have significantly less than me in these aspects attack you. It's negative, toxic and detrimental to the game.

with these ratios you are a total nobody:
      Kill/Death Fame Ratio:0.1

keep lying, everyone will believe. :]

you dont have any prestige to talk about gathering. go get some and then speak. and yeah go fuck urself.
    • Can you please explain what the issue is with gathering now?

Is it possible that there are just a lot of people that happen to be gathering in the same zones as you?

Is it possible that with the new patch that a lot of people are out gathering and they may play less in the coming weeks allowing you to make more profit per time invested?
    • I think putting your stats out in the open is appropriate when you are presenting your extensive experience playing the game as your credential for weighing in on the state of the game.

It is a reasonable for someone to say, I don't think you are credible because your stats show that you are not an expert on the game.
    • solventh wrote:

WHIT3ROS3 wrote:

with these ratios you are a total nobody:Kill/Death Fame Ratio:0.1

keep lying, everyone will believe. :]

you dont have any prestige to talk about gathering. go get some and then speak. and yeah go fuck urself.
      I do hate the ill/death fame ratio since it only shows corrupted players or people that spam low gear until they somehow win against people in way higher that make drastic mistakes.
      I understand it can be a fun playstyle for some (not my thing, doesn't mean it isn't something for others). I genuinely almost care more about the actual KDR than the fame one regarding lethal. Because as much as it could mean (at least pre-Lands Awaken, haven't checked what's the updated gank meta now since I haven't died yet transporting). Fighting 8 people solo and winning even if they are in flat 4, is made so the big groups have a higher chance of winning even if the solo player is in 8.3 Hence why i value kd more than kill fame due to outnumbered fights causing the balance offset to be in favor of the bigger number even on lower-tier gear. (My own k/d Fame ratio is like 0.39 but i do have 9k pvp kills and the all-time kdr would be 7.68 which isn't great nor bad imo)
      Regarding gathering, with my little 3m gathering fame or so, I can't say too much. It did feel like it probably was better balanced for bz now since small nodes are not troll nodes for the sake of 1 tick and big nodes don't take 8 minutes anymore (there's none). Risk vs reward is great if going for those nodes marked on map imo.

I'd be more curious to hear what @YacineBrutal regarding gathering since there's probably close to no one on the forum that gets close to what he does on a weekly basis.
    • for me, very low kda ratio means,

1. the player doesnt care if he dies a lot or not. sorry, buddy, if your deaths with expensive gear are more than your kills with expensive geared people, with that mind you are not a good player for me, even if you are having a lotta fun.

2. big possibility of being a credit card kid. i dont even have to explain this.
    • FarmerLee wrote:

I think putting your stats out in the open is appropriate when you are presenting your extensive experience playing the game as your credential for weighing in on the state of the game.
      I didn't put my stats for this account into the open. Dumb-cunt searched it in-game and then posted it in another thread, from which this thread was split off for some reason. I laid out and explained that my priorities are PvE, non-lethal Faction warfare, transport and playing the markets. Dumb-cunt being a dumb-cunt doesn't understand this and keeps yacking on about the Kill death Fame ratio.

Why would I have a high Kill/Death ratio (Only have a couple hundred kills) on this account if I don't do Lethal content with it? I have T6/T7/T8 Gathering unlocked and 2000+ hours in-game over 3+ years. I play solo with around 35 million Fame on this account. Sure I could have many times that by doing content I don't want to do, but WTF would the point in that be?

The post was edited 1 time, last by WHIT3ROS3 ().

• mage cowl, hunter shoes, double bladed, demon cape are all essential gank gear, "useless dumb fuck." :] this is one of the reasons of your 0.1 kda total fame. you dont even know what gear is used for what.

tell us your main character name, so i can analyze your anus more.