Re: R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game

• solventh wrote:

Jerek wrote:

This is my caring face 8::::::::::D
      ok, z gen.
      Actually it's Gen X Solventh the guy from ARCH who can't even kill a fisherman (I saw you earlier today in Thicket). Ya you suck and you're with ARCH so no shock there. I'm sure you'll respond by calling me a pussy because I didn't want to fight the 8 of you chasing me in gathering gear lol. Did you book your hotel room with Piddle at the Holiday Inn yet? I should thank you or ARCH specifically though because since you like to 10+vs1 gatherers it made me realize how awesome fishing on a gallant horse is especially how I evaded your shitty ass group twice tonight.
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion alpha Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt....

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jerek ().

• DildoSwaggings wrote:

Jerek wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

Jerek wrote:

All of you looking up each others stats and then posting it I just want to ask a question. Do you also like to bottle up your own farts and then smell them on demand? That's basically what you are virtually doing by trying to 1UP your ePeens. It's like the PvP fame stat. Does it make you a better PvPer? That's up for debate because yes over time some will improve. However, you can just sit in a zerg and get fame for doing absolutely NOTHING. Think about that next time you want to have musical stat chairs.
      Yes yes have your cookie and be happy. Your talking apples and pears. Gathering fame is not comparable to pvp fame. You have been around since 2016 and haven't realised that half if not more of the people writing on the forums have 0 clue about the game? Holy shit u make me miss Player112... or whatever his name was, at least he was top quality content. Dude still trying to figure out how he got ganked...@Player112
      I know gathering fame isn't comparable to PvP Dildo because you actually have to gather stuff to get fame vs sitting around collecting pvp fame in a massive zerg group without even having to fire off a single shot.
      Legit dumbass. Your view of the game is so small it makes me feel big.
      So you're as big as the dildo you jam up your ass so about 1/2 an inch? A dumbass calling someone a dumbass...more at 11. You're an angry little hobbit aren't you boy? Here have a short bread cookie, it's on the house.
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion alpha Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt....

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jerek ().

• seems like

Jerek wrote:

Actually it's Gen X Solventh the guy from ARCH who can't even kill a fisherman (I saw you earlier today in Thicket). Ya you suck and you're with ARCH so no shock there. I'm sure you'll respond by calling me a pussy because I didn't want to fight the 8 of you chasing me in gathering gear lol. Did you book your hotel room with Piddle at the Holiday Inn yet? I should thank you or ARCH specifically though because since you like to 10+vs1 gatherers it made me realize how awesome fishing on a gallant horse is especially how I evaded your shitty ass group twice tonight.
      Jerek Guild:The Lonely Men Alliance:HOGs Kill Fame:43.2M Death Fame:71.3M Kill/Death Fame Ratio:0.61
      Crafting Fame: 149.4M Gathering Fame: 19.7M PvE Fame: 146.3M

being a veteran or pro ganker doesnt mean i & the other 10+ can kill you whenever we find you, 0.61 kda ratio'ed lil z gen boy. :] bye.
    • solventh wrote:

seems like

Jerek wrote:

Jerek Guild:The Lonely Men Alliance:HOGs Kill Fame:43.2M Death Fame:71.3M Kill/Death Fame Ratio:0.61Crafting Fame: 149.4M Gathering Fame: 19.7M PvE Fame: 146.3M

being a veteran or pro ganker doesnt mean i & the other 10+ can kill you whenever we find you, 0.61 kda ratio'ed lil z gen boy. :] bye.
      LOL linking my stats just shows how much of a pathetic scrub you really are and no wonder you're in ARCH LOL!!! Do you want my address IRL as well? Btw last time I checked this game isn't an FPS, so who the fuck cares about K/D ratio you fucking child. Also my main game mode is gathering and I've been ganked enough over the years so you pointing out my K/D means fuck all TBH. I've played this game since alpha; over the years I've played hardcore and also taken some big breaks from the game., However I've seen your type; you're just another nobody that passes by in the wind like the fart I just did. Now I know why you're mad at SBI for the gatherer changes. There aren't nearly as many nodes now so you FAARCH retards actually have to go to multiple zones to try and gank gatherers now (and still fail at that).

PS: Those stats are outdated my gathering fame is almost 30 million now. I'm also Gen X you idiot, learn to read millennial scrub. Keep trying to gank lonely fisherman with 10+ ARCH (and fail like always) LOL!!!!. Lol pro ganker and ARCH in the same sentence is one of the funniest things I've heard all week!!! Thanks for the comedy Solventh!

I hope you get that hotel room with Piddle and can work it out or get fucked. See ya later loser.

You know what's funny. A simple minded village idiot that lives in Albion for his entire life to the point he looks up people's stats and posts them so he gets an E-Rection. Too bad you didn't let me finish telling you this in game, so I'll leave that here.

">

The post was edited 13 times, last by Jerek ().

• since alpha, who gave big breaks, knows nothing big about the game. speaks like a child. he s another piddle clone. he gathers, he does fishing, he crafts. bye. :]

p.s.: a turkish village guy, with 99.9% probability, doesnt speak english here. :]

The post was edited 1 time, last by solventh ().

• solventh wrote:

since alpha, who gave big breaks, knows nothing big about the game. speaks like a child. he s another piddle clone. he gathers, he does fishing, he crafts. bye. :]
      I know a lot about the game (and the stuff I don't know I don't give two shits about). I actually have a life (unlike you it looks like). I also speak and swear like a sailor (happens working in kitchens for 2 decades). I am a jack of all trades when it comes to Albion and perfectly fine with that. I don't need to constantly compare my stats with others like Solventh does who is obviously a very insecure person. I hate ARCH (or what I like to call you idiots FAARCH), and I especially hate you and your broken ass English. I'm not a clone of anyone I'm my own person. You on the other hand are just like the typical ARCH player: useless, stupid, thinks you matter when you don't, and can't gank if their life depended on it. Go get that hotel room you need a good fucking cause I don't think you've left your gaming chair all week (I can smell your stank ass from here). I also ain't a bitch who mutes ppl in game because I can dish it out and also take it (unlike you Solventh aka the weak minded coward who has to gank with 10+ ppl).

Now go back to what millennials do best: complain about everything and wanting everything handed to them. I'm sure I'll see you again in Thicket and I'm sure you'll fail again like usual. Just another day in ARCH land.

PS: I'm 8,374 km from the nation of Turkey (and not Turkish btw) and I'd have to swim across a giant ass ocean. I'm also not American. Unless you were talking about yourself then I can forgive the fact your English sucks ass.

The post was edited 11 times, last by Jerek ().

• Here is something interesting... I think the "add friend to check stats" thing now causes you to get muted. I just did it with one of my alts to check an old friend's stats for a Banter post I am making. The second I removed the friend I got a message saying I was muted 4 hours for spam. I literally said nothing. The only thing I did was send a friend request, check the stats, then cancel the friend request.

Edit: I may be wrong. I was actually spamming global chat with that character last time I was on just to troll. Took a while to remember cause it was a couple weeks ago. I guess they saved the mute for next time I logged in him.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blenfjorn ().