Re: R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game

• solventh wrote:

Piddle wrote:

Ok, go to your friends list. Click the + sign at the bottom, that says "Invite Player". Type my name in the box. SPELL IT RIGHT. P I D D L E.
      yeah, like i suspected their systems cant find you because.. you stopped playing the game a long time ago.
      1.41b crafting fame. just a craftsman who does no other thing in the game. suits you well.
      His name has spaces in it and its all caps as far as I last saw him. But that was a year ago.
      IGN: PsychaChi
      Add or MSG me for groups or if you need help ^-^
    • solventh wrote:

sure, sure, like seeker.
      You should stop dude. You lost all credibility when you said Piddle doesn't exist in game. I just read this whole thread (at least the portion in the Banter section) and literally cringed when I saw that part. Like damn. Self-knockout blow. I was rooting for you too, because Piddle..... well lets just say he isn't my favorite. Anyways......

I remember playing with Solventh in the early stages of HCE. I think he is still on my friend list because I don't typically delete people unless they are inactive. So I know Solvent is not a new player, and is a vet like he says. @Olyvia and I often joked that he was the best tank in the game and that he was the only tank who did Level 20 HCE maps even though they didn't exist. We said this ironically because he was actually quite bad. It was like calling a big guy 'Tiny'. Guess my point is, you can be a vet but still not good. Perhaps he has improved since then though.

Okay joking aside, I wish I could find the original thread for this. I actually liked the update to gathering, and it got me back into gathering, and I used those 'Plentiful Nodes' to bump myself from T6 in all gathering to T8 learning point (so now I never have to gather again, having reached that ultimate goal for myself). So I personally think the update was great. I don't get why anyone wouldn't like it.

Anyways, Solvent ol' friend. Please tap out. Live to fight another day.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blenfjorn ().

• Blenfjorn wrote:

You should stop dude. You lost all credibility when you said Piddle doesn't exist in game.
      hey, bud. so, let me clear and give details on things again, cos it seems some ppl like you havent understood some things well.

1. i dont remember i said "he doesnt exist." i said: "i cant find any detail about you in the game, piddle, can you stop hiding and tell us your character names." i repeated the same q for like 5 times in this thread and other threads to make him reply cos he didnt wanna give it. after asking it over n over he knew he couldnt escape so he answered the q. secondly, i already told above i dont use friendship adding in the game to know things about ppl. why? cos it gives my name to the added people. sometimes a kill happens in my gathering map. if i do it by adding the ppl as friend, they ll know i m in the map. i always use albion2d and app.sigmacomputing player databases which use albion API to check player names. and i have always found ppl's details til this time by these websites. so using friendship method didnt even come to my mind. so it was very weird to see that the player name "Piddle" didnt bring any info when you searched for it. it still does the same on these websites at the moment. no info about player name "Piddle." then he told about using the friendship method in the end, and i remembered it, tried it and yeah he was there, so i checked his details to see that he s just a crafter with no pvp or pve fame which gave me good clues about him. he is just a crafter\tradesman who doesnt play the game. thats why these websites were not able to stock info about him, i believe, cos they rely on pvp or pve fame usually. or he stopped playing in the last 1-2 years it seems like.

2. yeah, i still see you in my friend list, i remember those "HCE 1 to 6-7" days. i never said i was good at hce tanking cos i dont do pve, i usually solo it. til this day i did very very little dungeon runs and alike. i did those HCEs in 2019 even before the game went f2p. at that time, i was still learning the game and not calling myself "veteran" that much, especially in pve section. yeah, you can be a veteran but not good. i m an absolute veteran who is good\very good at roam ganking, camp ganking and gathering, thats all. ppl keep saying me that i m a good shotcaller for those ganking parties. i keep replying them, "no, i m not, i just organize the parties, i dont even want to shotcall, i m not that good at it, and i want to focus on my action\pvp pleasure instead." i m not so good at any pve, big zvz or 20v20 pvp.

The post was edited 1 time, last by solventh ().

• solventh wrote:

hey, bud. so, let me clear and give details on things again, cos it seems some ppl like you havent understood some things well.
      1. i dont remember i said "he doesnt exist." i said: "i cant find any detail about you in the game, piddle, can you stop hiding and tell us your character names." i repeated the same q for like 5 times in this thread and other threads to make him reply cos he didnt wanna give it. after asking it over n over he knew he couldnt escape so he answered the q. secondly, i already told above i dont use friendship adding in the game to know things about ppl. why? cos it gives my name to the added people. sometimes a kill happens in my gathering map. if i do it by adding the ppl as friend, they ll know i m in the map. i always use albion2d and app.sigmacomputing player databases which use albion API to check player names. and i have always found ppl's details til this time by these websites. so using friendship method didnt even come to my mind. so it was very weird to see that the player name "Piddle" didnt bring any info when you searched for it. it still does the same on these websites at the moment. no info about player name "Piddle." then he told about using the friendship method in the end, and i remembered it, tried it and yeah he was there, so i checked his details to see that he s just a crafter with no pvp or pve fame which gave me good clues about him. he is just a crafter\tradesman who doesnt play the game. thats why these websites were not able to stock info about him, i believe, cos they rely on pvp or pve fame usually. or he stopped playing in the last 1-2 years it seems like.

2. yeah, i still see you in my friend list, i remember those "HCE 1 to 6-7" days. i never said i was good at hce tanking cos i dont do pve, i usually solo it. til this day i did very very little dungeon runs and alike. i did those HCEs in 2019 even before the game went f2p. at that time, i was still learning the game and not calling myself "veteran" that much, especially in pve section. yeah, you can be a veteran but not good. i m an absolute veteran who is good\very good at roam ganking, camp ganking and gathering, thats all. ppl keep saying me that i m a good shotcaller for those ganking parties. i keep replying them, "no, i m not, i just organize the parties, i dont even want to shotcall, i m not that good at it, and i want to focus on my action\pvp pleasure instead." i m not so good at any pve, big zvz or 20v20 pvp.
      "There is no Piddle in the game" is something you said on page 2 of this thread. That is basically the same as saying the character doesn't exist. But at least you've admitted the error now.

As far as the rest of the stuff I said, no need to defend yourself. I was mostly just having some fun with an old memory. Olyvia and I really did joke about you being the best tank ever, but ironically. Fun times. When we were coming up with God-Role names in HCE Discord, we considered 'Disciple of Solvent' for the tank God-Role name. lol

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blenfjorn ().

• Piddle wrote:

solventh wrote:

there s no piddle in the game. are you banned? are you a developer, an ex moderator or what? i asked the same before in another thread. what is your problem? afraid to reply?

solventh wrote:

oo, mind games. according to albion2d and app.sigmacomputing there s no character named Piddle in this game. afraid to show yourself?
      after the line, i keep questioning his existence in the game if you are aware, i still give some possibility to a mistake, error or some other unusual event happening with him. i even ask him to explain it to us multiple times.

if you are gonna think like that, i think your thinking is wrong..
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

Jerek wrote:

All of you looking up each others stats and then posting it I just want to ask a question. Do you also like to bottle up your own farts and then smell them on demand? That's basically what you are virtually doing by trying to 1UP your ePeens. It's like the PvP fame stat. Does it make you a better PvPer? That's up for debate because yes over time some will improve. However, you can just sit in a zerg and get fame for doing absolutely NOTHING. Think about that next time you want to have musical stat chairs.
      Yes yes have your cookie and be happy. Your talking apples and pears. Gathering fame is not comparable to pvp fame. You have been around since 2016 and haven't realised that half if not more of the people writing on the forums have 0 clue about the game? Holy shit u make me miss Player112... or whatever his name was, at least he was top quality content. Dude still trying to figure out how he got ganked...
      @Player112
      Were you high when you wrote that cause I'm high reading this and I don't understand wtf you are talking about. Btw I've been here since 2015 not 2016 (maybe you meant when I joined the forum?) and I've realized the majority of people on these forums wouldn't be able to figure out how to use an exit on a door. I know gathering fame isn't comparable to PvP Dildo because you actually have to gather stuff to get fame vs sitting around collecting pvp fame in a massive zerg group without even having to fire off a single shot.
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion 2016 Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt.... Self proclaimed hater of Slayaahata aka SyndicLite aka TheSimpCCSwiper

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jerek ().

• DildoSwaggings wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

T8 nodes have 11 Stacks. Wtf. Fix that. 4-5 Stacks should be fine
      Bullshitter. Lie more so you can get called out more.
      T8 nodes have up to 11 stacks now:

"You have been around since 2016 and haven't realised that half if not more of the people writing on the forums have 0 clue about the game? " - DidloSwaggings aka The Clueless One circa 2021.
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion 2016 Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt.... Self proclaimed hater of Slayaahata aka SyndicLite aka TheSimpCCSwiper
    • @Piddle @solventh - Can you two just get a room already and duke it out to the death or kiss and make up? Either way the cleaning lady is going to have a fun time.
    • Jerek wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

Jerek wrote:

All of you looking up each others stats and then posting it I just want to ask a question. Do you also like to bottle up your own farts and then smell them on demand? That's basically what you are virtually doing by trying to 1UP your ePeens. It's like the PvP fame stat. Does it make you a better PvPer? That's up for debate because yes over time some will improve. However, you can just sit in a zerg and get fame for doing absolutely NOTHING. Think about that next time you want to have musical stat chairs.
      Yes yes have your cookie and be happy. Your talking apples and pears. Gathering fame is not comparable to pvp fame. You have been around since 2016 and haven't realised that half if not more of the people writing on the forums have 0 clue about the game? Holy shit u make me miss Player112... or whatever his name was, at least he was top quality content. Dude still trying to figure out how he got ganked...@Player112
      I know gathering fame isn't comparable to PvP Dildo because you actually have to gather stuff to get fame vs sitting around collecting pvp fame in a massive zerg group without even having to fire off a single shot.
      Legit dumbass. Your view of the game is so small it makes me feel big.
    • solventh wrote:

Jerek wrote:

This is my caring face 8::::::::::D
      ok, z gen.
      Actually it's Gen X Solventh the guy from ARCH who can't even kill a fisherman (I saw you earlier today in Thicket). Ya you suck and you're with ARCH so no shock there. I'm sure you'll respond by calling me a pussy because I didn't want to fight the 8 of you chasing me in gathering gear lol. Did you book your hotel room with Piddle at the Holiday Inn yet? I should thank you or ARCH specifically though because since you like to 10+vs1 gatherers it made me realize how awesome fishing on a gallant horse is especially how I evaded your shitty ass group twice tonight.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Jerek ().

• DildoSwaggings wrote:

Jerek wrote:

DildoSwaggings wrote:

Jerek wrote:

Yes yes have your cookie and be happy. Your talking apples and pears. Gathering fame is not comparable to pvp fame. You have been around since 2016 and haven't realised that half if not more of the people writing on the forums have 0 clue about the game? Holy shit u make me miss Player112... or whatever his name was, at least he was top quality content. Dude still trying to figure out how he got ganked...@Player112
      I know gathering fame isn't comparable to PvP Dildo because you actually have to gather stuff to get fame vs sitting around collecting pvp fame in a massive zerg group without even having to fire off a single shot.
      Legit dumbass. Your view of the game is so small it makes me feel big.
      So you're as big as the dildo you jam up your ass so about 1/2 an inch? A dumbass calling someone a dumbass...more at 11. You're an angry little hobbit aren't you boy? Here have a short bread cookie, it's on the house.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jerek ().