Re: R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game

• you only made me reminded of it. i knew that way. i dont ever use it, cos i dont want to show myself to that person.

and yeah, you played the game. and seems like you stopped playing it in 2020, like a long time ago.

and, if thats your only character;

that means you only sat in front of city AH's for hours, to check the prices whenever needed, to do calculations about profits etc. if you have a big online time number, that s how you got it, if thats your only character.

in this situation, you are just a big nothing but a craftsman n trader. thats all you know about this game. possibly, also in real life, you are a broker or whatever.
    • Piddle wrote:

solventh wrote:

i gave the answer, kiddo. it s 14/15 months. do you have other chars or not?
      That's just words. Remember when I had to teach you how to use the client to prove I played the game? Because you demanded me to?
      Prove it.
      Dude can't even prove how he got 75 resources under 28 ticks in his T4 set...
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.
    • solventh wrote:

you only made me reminded of it. i knew that way. i dont ever use it, cos i dont want to show myself to that person.

and yeah, you played the game. and seems like you stopped playing it in 2020, like a long time ago.

and, if thats your only character;

that means you only sat in front of city AH's for hours, to check the prices whenever needed, to do calculations about profits etc. if you have a big online time number, that s how you got it, if thats your only character.

in this situation, you are just a big nothing but a craftsman n trader. thats only you know about this game. possibly, also in real life, you are a broker or whatever.
      I'm done answer questions from a liar. Who called me out repeatedly for not answering his stupid questions, and now won't show his information.

These excuses like you don't want to "show myself to that person", that's just made up nonsense. You don't have to show anything but your characters name and the in-game timer. A child could do that in 5 seconds with the snipping tool built into every OS, or a dinosaur like you can hit print screen and then crop the image.

But, until you at least show me the respect that I showed you, by entertaining your idiotic "You don't even play the game, because I looked!" nonsense, I don't have to do anything at all to prove that I am better than you. Your incessant need to try and prove otherwise is just a little sad. Maybe spend less of your time trying to relive the glory days of being bullied in school, and then coming home to be bullied on whatever boomer MMO you played.
      ..QQ _^..^_/ QQ..
      (not to be eaten!)
    • solventh wrote:

one word: lol.

last words: bye, likemaniac crafter who knows everything about the game without actually playing it. :]
      Go finish your math homework.
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.
    • I am sure we can all agree on the fact that the subject has derived into a personnal war and thus has nothing to anymore in the feedback and suggestion section of the forum.

But If I may give my feedback on the uptade, I think it radically improved gathering for me, as I like to solo roam with my trusty carving sword, killing gatherers and farming ressources. I found out that the amount of t8+ ressources I can gather have drastically increased. So it is a big plus for me.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JeffusMaximus ().

• Piraterer wrote:

With my alt :) and yesterday. God. Learn english please.
      Or as we say in Germany:"Du bist schon ein glorreicher Sammler."

Just leave your POE Handhold guild and try the real gather experience.
      With PvP Solo Kills i earn around 1-2 Millions every 30 minutes.

Best Update for gatherers.
      Maybe Devs should fix that 9 nodes to 6. And the nodes with 30 stacks to 15.
      Would be more balanced.
      At least he can learn english, unfortunately I think you'll be a dickhead for life. Tough luck!
    • All of you looking up each others stats and then posting it I just want to ask a question. Do you also like to bottle up your own farts and then smell them on demand? That's basically what you are virtually doing by trying to 1UP your ePeens. It's like the PvP fame stat. Does it make you a better PvPer? That's up for debate because yes over time some will improve. However, you can just sit in a zerg and get fame for doing absolutely NOTHING. Think about that next time you want to have musical stat chairs.
      So we get a Yuletide event IG, but my religion's holiday of All You Can Eat Pasta Friday's isn't allowed? All hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster: Our Lord and Savior of all you can eat!
    • Jerek wrote:

All of you looking up each others stats and then posting it I just want to ask a question. Do you also like to bottle up your own farts and then smell them on demand? That's basically what you are virtually doing by trying to 1UP your ePeens. It's like the PvP fame stat. Does it make you a better PvPer? That's up for debate because yes over time some will improve. However, you can just sit in a zerg and get fame for doing absolutely NOTHING. Think about that next time you want to have musical stat chairs.
      Yes yes have your cookie and be happy. Your talking apples and pears. Gathering fame is not comparable to pvp fame. You have been around since 2016 and haven't realised that half if not more of the people writing on the forums have 0 clue about the game? Holy shit u make me miss Player112... or whatever his name was, at least he was top quality content. Dude still trying to figure out how he got ganked...

@Player112

The post was edited 5 times, last by DildoSwaggings ().