Re: Usage Fee and Crafting Changes - Lands Awakened Update

• Re: Usage Fee and Crafting Changes - Lands Awakened Update

I think whoever decided to put this update online should be fired due to lack of brains experience and genuine logic. Half of the content is unplayable due to how much open world gives. Craft is dead. Labourers are dead. Stone is dead. Black market will die soon. Thanks SBI. I have never wanted to rmt my silver and leave but at this point it seems like the only option. Like its that bad that people are using islands to craft to bypass your dumb new tax system. Genius update, uninstalled.
    • Setsuu wrote:

I think whoever decided to put this update online should be fired due to lack of brains experience and genuine logic. Half of the content is unplayable due to how much open world gives. Craft is dead. Labourers are dead. Stone is dead. Black market will die soon. Thanks SBI. I have never wanted to rmt my silver and leave but at this point it seems like the only option. Like its that bad that people are using islands to craft to bypass your dumb new tax system. Genius update, uninstalled.

The post was edited 6 times, last by ialoneloveyouTTV: * ().

• Setsuu wrote:

Yep, the people and I my self has made a couple threads under test server feedback, I also posted the same concern on the land of awaken patch note and SBI gave 0 fuck about it, not even a proper reply from them.... all of your concern was also mentioned there, any more complains here wont be receiving any answers from any devs....
    • Setsuu wrote:

I understand people's frustration. People are often adverse to sweeping large scale changes. But I disagree this update is so bad and warrants an uninstall. There is A LOT of good in this update. The graphics upgrade... The music upgrade... VERY COOL! The new zone map layouts with all the choke points, it is like a new game... I am actually having quite a bit of fun.

Also I do NOT think crafting is dead. As you mentioned, people are using personal islands to stay profitable. So is that actually a bad thing? I never used my own personal islands for crafting. Quite simply because it was always more profitable to pay the usage fee for a city crafting station than use my own island crafting station.

The people that own the city crafting stations are now in direct competition with people using their own personal crafting stations. This COULD bring more BALANCE to that aspect of the game. Personal islands could become more important. I stress COULD. Still early too tell.

So until the markets stabilize in regards to farm products and crafting, I think people should just roll with the punches for now.