YOU DO F WITH THE ECONOMY

• YOU DO F WITH THE ECONOMY

You give a song and dance carbon copy stamped auto reply how you dont interfere with player economy, I CALL B FING S, Your server instability caused my to log into the middle of 10 people attacking me.

I can afford the loss, but the point is, YOU caused it and then lie to say you dont. Trash Support.

• 1/29/21, 2:47 AMHi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us and I hope you're doing well today.

It's definitely not fun to lose items in the game. However, I'm afraid we would not be able to return anything to you as we have a strict policy to never interfere in gameplay nor the game's economy. I'm sure that's not the news you were hoping for and I apologize for that.

Should you have any other questions, please let us know.

Cordially,

| Senior Customer Care Agent | support@albiononline.com

Albion Online - Craft. Trade. Conquer.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: I removed the support team's name. ().

• It might not seem like it, but you benefit greatly from SBI policy of not interfering.

Imagine the horror of SBI rolling back kills or even worse (at least economically) producing items to replace your loss. If I gank someone with valuable items and it turns out they only died because of an issue, do I get to keep the ganked loot or does SBI do a do over?

Economically, you have benefitted by all of the loot that left the game this way.
    • FarmerLee wrote:

It might not seem like it, but you benefit greatly from SBI policy of not interfering.

Imagine the horror of SBI rolling back kills or even worse (at least economically) producing items to replace your loss. If I gank someone with valuable items and it turns out they only died because of an issue, do I get to keep the ganked loot or does SBI do a do over?

Economically, you have benefitted by all of the loot that left the game this way.
      That is no benefit. So when you die to a speed hacker, you get no compensation either?

So when we die to cheaters or server induced crashes, they do nothing. Ok I get we dont get our gear back,

Give us a 1 day fame boost. This breaks NOTHING on the economy side but says

"Hey Look, we messed up, but we cant by our own rules, play with the economy. However, WE CAN offer 1 day scrolls for 10% fame buff as an apology."

Now that would be a triple A move by a caring game team. But to just ignore the issue with their heads in the sand, shows just how much they care.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SHARKY: removed link to media ().

• That is a fair point. In obvious server caused situations they could throw out a few tomes, silver bags, or at least something to acknowledge the issue they caused. Though I have no idea how difficult it would be to decipher legitimate complaints.
    • Who gets the premium credit? How is it decided what death is legitimately due to the server instability? What about ISP issues non-related to SBI?

What about instances where the reward escaped you like if you are in a CD and the kill opportunity gets disrupted by a disconnect. What about players looking to take advantage of compensation by organizing a gank that they intend on recouping all of the lost loot from SBI?

I think this is a Type 1 and Type 2 error. I think SBI allows for players to die unfairly (Type 1 Error) but SBI maintains their policy on non-interference in order to eliminate a multitude of other errors (Type 2) from their interference.

Imagine the manpower needed to develop and administer a "fair system" for compensating players for these hiccups. It's honestly a great policy for SBI to avoid interference. At minimum, it sets an achievable standard for the company to uphold (A low one).
    • FarmerLee wrote:

Who gets the premium credit? How is it decided what death is legitimately due to the server instability? What about ISP issues non-related to SBI?

What about instances where the reward escaped you like if you are in a CD and the kill opportunity gets disrupted by a disconnect. What about players looking to take advantage of compensation by organizing a gank that they intend on recouping all of the lost loot from SBI?

I think this is a Type 1 and Type 2 error. I think SBI allows for players to die unfairly (Type 1 Error) but SBI maintains their policy on non-interference in order to eliminate a multitude of other errors (Type 2) from their interference.

Imagine the manpower needed to develop and administer a "fair system" for compensating players for these hiccups. It's honestly a great policy for SBI to avoid interference. At minimum, it sets an achievable standard for the company to uphold (A low one).
      This.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

FarmerLee wrote:

Who gets the premium credit? How is it decided what death is legitimately due to the server instability? What about ISP issues non-related to SBI?

This.

Like I SAID, when a server issue is caused, which was clearly SBI's side, not the player side, and we all kept getting dcd for over an hour and many of us black zone players were still logged in while many more of us were dcd, but our bodies in game, you can just do a 24 hour fame buff or hand out a tome. Every MMORPG that is around has the ability to do this, but SBI doesnt seem to care about fixing the issues they cause, just give them more money.
    • ToothlessRaider wrote:

Midgard wrote:

FarmerLee wrote:

This.
      Like I SAID, when a server issue is caused, which was clearly SBI's side, not the player side, and we all kept getting dcd for over an hour and many of us black zone players were still logged in while many more of us were dcd, but our bodies in game, you can just do a 24 hour fame buff or hand out a tome. Every MMORPG that is around has the ability to do this, but SBI doesnt seem to care about fixing the issues they cause, just give them more money.
      I may remind you that SBI is now owned by a German Mobile game company. Mobile companies have no obligation to compensate their players. Only offer deals for more profits.
      IGN: PsychaChi
      Add or MSG me for groups or if you need help ^-^
    • ToothlessRaider wrote:

Midgard wrote:

FarmerLee wrote:

This.
      They gave out a 2 or 7 day fame buff to everyone for that exact reason about a year ago. Maybe the will do it again.
    • ToothlessRaider wrote:

FarmerLee wrote:

It might not seem like it, but you benefit greatly from SBI policy of not interfering.

That is no benefit. So when you die to a speed hacker, you get no compensation either?
      So when we die to cheaters or server induced crashes, they do nothing. Ok I get we dont get our gear back,

Give us a 1 day fame boost. This breaks NOTHING on the economy side but says

"Hey Look, we messed up, but we cant by our own rules, play with the economy. However, WE CAN offer 1 day scrolls for 10% fame buff as an apology."

Now that would be a triple A move by a caring game team. But to just ignore the issue with their heads in the sand, shows just how much they care.
      You get compensations if it is a speedhacker.