Hey.. i made it 48 hours!!

• Hey.. i made it 48 hours!!

So... Been playing this... err... MMO sort thing for almost 48 hours...

Just Uninstalled ... figured id drop my experience in this forum.. maybe someone will find it helpful .. or not... dont care...

started up a few characters... to get the feel of the skill system....

Finally got around to figuring out a fairly ok combo for PVE.... grinded my way up to Tier V gear.... started attempting to do the dungeons in the Tier IV zones to continue to grind my way on up ..

I prefer solo.. I prefer small group content.. Annoying EPeen guilds constantly spamming guild invites every time you step into a city is ... offputting...

So i managed to grind out enough silver doing the Tier IV dungeons to actually start grinding out the Tier V... To only find out that when i start doing the Tier V.. that they are somehow havens for those with little man syndrome... I tried for hours just to attempt to finish a dungeon before some idiot hopped in and killed me off for my loot .... Because evidently.. the guy in charge of any kind of balance... well he fell of the turnip truck yesterday... so all the pvp is you vs 18 players... or you VS someone with alot more power than you...

This in turn makes trying to grind anything beyond Tier V more like work and more aggravation than its worth... But of course im sure there are many thousands of EPEEN Chinese bots out there that have been around since day 1 yada yada...

Anyway.. good luck with this ... sorta wana be mmo thing...
    • First.. You shouldn't be in a red/black zone as a new player trying to fame farm.

Second... You shouldn't bring your main sets of gear with you without backups if you do go red zones.

Third... There are yellow T5 zones for dungeons and open world mob fame farm for beginners.

It's an MMO so 48 hours or I guess you played 2 days straight but still that isn't enough time to judge an MMO. At minimum it takes about a week for a new player to realize if it's really for them or not based off what they were told and the people they meet.

So I'd say give it another go and go back in knowing a few things. It's never the end of the world if you die and yes there are balance and blob ganking issues in this but what MMO doesn't these days?
      IGN: PsychaChi
      Add or MSG me for groups or if you need help ^-^
    • Psycha wrote:

First.. You shouldn't be in a red/black zone as a new player trying to fame farm.

Second... You shouldn't bring your main sets of gear with you without backups if you do go red zones.

Third... There are yellow T5 zones for dungeons and open world mob fame farm for beginners.

It's an MMO so 48 hours or I guess you played 2 days straight but still that isn't enough time to judge an MMO. At minimum it takes about a week for a new player to realize if it's really for them or not based off what they were told and the people they meet.

So I'd say give it another go and go back in knowing a few things. It's never the end of the world if you die and yes there are balance and blob ganking issues in this but what MMO doesn't these days?
      nope - you should be able to enjoy solo pvp.

You should have OW zones where u can fight solo, because group is not possible and friendly fire exists.

It should not be 18:1 rewarding..

And yes I can handle this - but it is lame ..that new players have to stay in yellow or join potato slave guilds because devs not give alternate opportunity
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Psycha wrote:

First.. You shouldn't be in a red/black zone as a new player trying to fame farm.

You should have OW zones where u can fight solo, because group is not possible and friendly fire exists.

And yes I can handle this - but it is lame ..that new players have to stay in yellow or join potato slave guilds because devs not give alternate opportunity
      plays game for 48 hours knows inner workings of potato slave farm guilds.

Troll post confirmed.

Everyone was new at one point, I only been playing a year, doing solo dungeons 6.2 in red zones is very ez fame and insanely safe once u learn how dungeons work.

If u were actual beginner but ur def a troll
    • iRawn wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

Psycha wrote:

nope - you should be able to enjoy solo pvp.You should have OW zones where u can fight solo, because group is not possible and friendly fire exists.

plays game for 48 hours knows inner workings of potato slave farm guilds.
      Troll post confirmed.

Everyone was new at one point, I only been playing a year, doing solo dungeons 6.2 in red zones is very ez fame and insanely safe once u learn how dungeons work.

If u were actual beginner but ur def a troll
      Trial_hard isn't the OP, though, TheColector is.
    • Trial_hard wrote:

Psycha wrote:

The minute I read "friendly fire" my brain went flat.. What the heck are you getting at? You wanted to spiritually solo group without getting in a party (to prevent friendly fire)???

But yes solo PvP hardly exists in this game outside of corrupted dungeons...
      IGN: PsychaChi
      Add or MSG me for groups or if you need help ^-^
    • There are controlled pvp environments where you can get your feet wet.
      You did not join a guild for your own reasons but they provide obvious benefits to your safety.
      As mentioned t5 is available is yellow zones.

Dont blame the game when your own approach is overzealous and you lose what you can barely afford in gank zones - you get warned before you enter.

An mmo is a game genre with long term goals.
      In 48 hours you shouldn’t expect to be able to do much.

im any case, good luck, just wanted to point out that you should approach this game type differently and not expect massive results when you are just a new player.