R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game

• Economy
    • R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game

Before the update, one could find large resources that coincidentally no one had found, and be lucky enough to be able to collect them without problems, but now it is impossible, they have reduced the amount of resources too much, and on top of that they have added a "wallhack" to find large resources, it is very regrettable and pathetic, the economy is OVER based on collecting, we will have to do other activities, it is impossible to farm a large resource without you assault.
    • Brother I thought nobody would bring that up! it really is like that!

it is really unfortunate if it stays that way,
      The new maps are super SBI don't get us wrong
      but FARMING was perfect until DATO.

NEW MAPS - OLD MOB AND YOUR SPAWN RATES

Please otherwise we will soon have chaos on the server.

In addition, the t8 is far too rare where should the gear be produced that the men drop in the war?

• They need to increase the rate of Plentiful Resources and have a chance to spawn more then 1 on a map at the same time. They've gone too overboard with the reduction in T7/T8 nodes now. It is not impossible to farm these big nodes but the risk is definitely a lot greater and hurts the average gatherer by a lot. They wanted the open world to be more dangerous and they definitely succeeded with the nodes.
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion alpha Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt....

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jerek ().

• Quagga wrote:

gathering is op, not sure what he is talking about.... of course there is a huge amount of people, but this is a few days after the update.... just wait for the hype to go down
      Reset gathering I'd say was the reason why they did this change. Only a small percentage of the players got to take advantage of this and players who are asleep or at work got stuck with the little nodes that usually had only 1 tick on em. The Plentiful Resource spawns need to be increased in amount in a zone and frequency then it should be OK.
      Some of you call me Toxic, but my name is Melvin! - Passing toxic gas since Albion alpha Ppppprrrrrrrrrrtttt....

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jerek ().

• The funny thing is that before when you went through a t7 or t8 map and did not find anything, you were going to look for other maps out of necessity, and surely someone would find that great resource that you did not see and surely he was delighted, since many times it was found hidden or in a place not frequented, however, now campers most of them go to the maps knowing that when a great resource comes out everyone will see it, the effort involved in ganking, no matter how big the party was, was precisely not knowing where the farmers would be What's the fun of ganking now? Albion online wants to help the new ones and gives an advantage to the gankers and the great alliances, it is an authentic MEME

The post was edited 1 time, last by ProdigyESP ().

• Complete and utter nonsense in my view. The Open World feels alive and there are plenty of resources. Some players just want everything handed to them on a plate. I spent a couple of hours this evening gathering and made about a mill in resources, plus the fame/might etc. The mobs also drop significantly more silver. So I have banked another good couple hundred thousand silver from that.

T7 / T8 resource nodes are rare, as they should be, It seems like OP doesn't want to adapt or change in any way so has leaped to a hyperbolic "OmG WoRsT UpDaTe EvEr!" When is been live for a couple of days.
      Even a white rose has a black shadow.
    • solventh wrote:

Shasuur wrote:

I think people add their mustard here who farm less than half an hour a day, who only farm on one map and who don't know what to get out of the various maps and rotations before the patch.
      sad. one speaks against a wall
      how much is your gathering fame?

I didn't come for a tail comparison
      I already said I am leather full spec. for this you must have invested a few hours in farming.

and i am meaning, not to up to T8, i mean t4 t5 t6 t7 t8 on 100
      but i'm ready for something new and hope that you guys are right and that after the hype everyone comes back to their farm lots.
      I think, for example, the new regulation of the new small 7s is very good that you can have everything from 1 to 9 with you, but completely miss the big rhinos

The post was edited 2 times, last by Shasuur ().

• I logged in today, got a big node basalt and 7.2 ash tree which I would barely ever get at the time I logged in. I think the Plentiful Resource spawn rates should be increased a bit but other then that I don't really see what they did as problematic. If anything people who don't live 12+ hours a day in Albion will actually be able to gather more high end resources then they used to.
    • So after gathering a bit - gathering is absolutely crazy good now.

Big resources spawning everywhere, lot of T8 nodes.

Now before, you had hard time finding any decent T8 stuff, and even if you find it - it had 1 tick usually.

Now it´s not uncommon to find stuff with 9 ticks, and it´s great.

On top of that, you gain so much more fame from 2nd and 3nd enchanted nodes, which is crazy.
      I got like 3600 fame from one hit of 8.3 fiber ( it was with resource proc, so without it, it was 1800). That´s very nice.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7
    • solventh wrote:

big nodes are not spawning everywhere. it only spawns like each 30-40 minutes with an icon in the minimap, moving every people onto it. i think you mean just t8 resources.

Borbarad wrote:

Big resources spawning everywhere, lot of T8 nodes.

Icon depends, but the lil T8 nodes are absolutely great. Just from them, even if you avoid icons, you generally get more on average then before.
      For before, the lil nodes were Trash and you hoped to stumble upon big nodes. Without big nodes, you wouldnt get anything.

But now, those lil ones means you wont leave empty handed. That´s really good. Not to mention enchantment rate isnt wasted, for before lil nodes even if they were 8.3, they were usually just one tick - who cares then.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7