R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game

• Economy
    • solventh wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

And ocassionally they just dismount randomly and standing in places for 10-15 seconds right?

Stop trying. You can't.
      sometimes one party's shotcaller decides to run away to save their loots if he s smart enough, sometimes he decides to fight instead, cos of his moronity and greed, sometimes they have no loot yet, and they also pursue 20v20 men zvzs so they dismount. lots of parameters go into this. sometimes he only sees 5-6 of the bigger party in the first and he assumes that s all, so they dismount and try to kill them, too, but in the end, they lose when the rest of the enemy reaches. or they destroy them, if they were able to switch back to zvz gear in time, instead of gank gear.
      you know nothing, wannabe jon snow. now.. shut up your noob mouth and fuck off.
      Ah right. The ganker decides to take a fight and we call that high risk.

Alright... No more questions. Don't expect any smarter answer.
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.
    • Malkalma wrote:

moron doesnt get shit:

it is always chaos when gankers go into black. sometimes it s win sometimes it s defeat. sometimes you return with good loot, sometimes you drop ~2.5m to the ground 3 consecutive times all in the same run. it s all random.

but good gank leadership will help them give less (but not zero) casualties in the long term, that s for sure.
    • solventh wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

moron doesnt get shit:
      it is always chaos when gankers go into black. sometimes it s win sometimes it s defeat. sometimes you return with good loot, sometimes you drop ~2.5m to the ground 3 consecutive times all in the same run. it s all random.

but good gank leadership will help them give less (but not zero) casualties in the long term, that s for sure.
      Sometimes you lose 7,5m after making 3 fatal decisions.

Sometimes. If you are not wearing the typical 4.1 ganking sets.

When I go for a gathering session 2 of my ava tools cost 2,4-2,6m.

This set cost me 4,8m and I did not farm anything yet:

And I can't choose to use T4.1 gear with T4 tools to gather T8 nodes. Let me alone with the bullshit how risky is ganking.
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.
    • mistake 1. 2x ava tools. 2,5m instead of 150k. just bring t8 tools.
      mistake 2. bringing 2 different resource type of sets. just bring the popular type of the map you roam.
      mistake 3. using 8.1 bag instead of 8.0. there s no big load weight difference between .1 and .0 you are wasting ~150k.
      mistake 4. wrong mount. swamp dragon will make you easily caught. i would advice a terror bird.

"thus, you are risking too expensive gear to get just a little more (%20-25) than you could normally get."

optimize your gear and you can lower the total price down "around ~1,5m" like i do.

The post was edited 2 times, last by solventh ().

• Malkalma wrote:

solventh wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

moron doesnt get shit:it is always chaos when gankers go into black. sometimes it s win sometimes it s defeat. sometimes you return with good loot, sometimes you drop ~2.5m to the ground 3 consecutive times all in the same run. it s all random.

And I can't choose to use T4.1 gear with T4 tools to gather T8 nodes. Let me alone with the bullshit how risky is ganking.
      Woah, dumbness in one picture.
    • DildoSwaggings wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

solventh wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

moron doesnt get shit:it is always chaos when gankers go into black. sometimes it s win sometimes it s defeat. sometimes you return with good loot, sometimes you drop ~2.5m to the ground 3 consecutive times all in the same run. it s all random.
      Sometimes you lose 7,5m after making 3 fatal decisions.Sometimes. If you are not wearing the typical 4.1 ganking sets.

Woah, dumbness in one picture.
      Shhhhhh dont tell him
    • Malkalma wrote:

solventh wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

and someone like that starts topics and gives suggestions about safety and changes in new patches... this guy has no idea what he is writing about... such setup you can use in YZ or before nerf hideouts with 20 safe spots on the map.

I suggest you stay in town and play HCE and keep crying, and the best irony is if your knowledge about HCE is the same as your knowledge about gathering and gameplay in OW then HCE should get even bigger nerfs, if such people are able to profit with such a poor knowledge.

This is the albion forum in a nutshell, people who don't know shit about the game bark the loudest.
    • solventh wrote:

mistake 1. 2x ava tools. 2,5m instead of 150k. just bring t8 tools.
      mistake 2. bringing 2 different resource type of sets. just bring the popular type of the map you roam.
      mistake 3. using 8.1 bag instead of 8.0. there s no big load weight difference between .1 and .0 you are wasting ~150k.
      mistake 4. wrong mount. swamp dragon will make you easily caught. i would advice a terror bird.

"thus, you are risking too expensive gear to get just a little more (%20-25) than you could normally get."

optimize your gear and you can lower the total price down "around ~1,5m" like i do.
      mistake 1.: How do you use a gear worth of 2,5m as ganker if you are only in 4.1? (why do you bring higher tier gear, why not just stick to 4.1 that cost like max of 50k without a cape?) To maximize my profit I use ava tools. You don't need higher gear that 4.1 to maximize your profit as ganker.
      mistake 2.: I don't bring only 2. I am not having a zone with full of HOs. I farm wherever I can. (also in roads it is really random what you find)
      mistake 3.: You need carry weight.
      mistake 4.: Wrong mount. Use a Terror Bird. Damn dude, you never gathered in high tier zones without full of HOs huh? Terror Bird is not giving any carry capacity. With that and 8.1 bag I would have 320 kg carry capacity, with port pie 416 kg. 5 T8 tools weight are 5 * 8.5 kg = 42.5. I got left with 373.5 kg. A book is 0.8 kg. I bring 5 for each type so 25 books what is 20 kg. I am down to 353.5 kg.

Even if I don't bring any extra sets for maximizing my profit. One T6 resource is ~1.15 kg. This means I can farm 307 T6 resource then I have to back. That means I would travel to the zone and back more than I would spend my time with gathering. That 307 kg means 220k silvers if I farm only fiber, 340k if hide, 180k if ore.

Let it alone the Terror Bird has 752 HP. Literally a poison and double bladed E dismounts you. Lizard got 1612 HP and players won't run down with a sprint if I get hit on lizard, unlike on the bird.
    • Quagga wrote:

and someone like that starts topics and gives suggestions about safety and changes in new patches... this guy has no idea what he is writing about... such setup you can use in YZ or before nerf hideouts with 20 safe spots on the map.
      I suggest you stay in town and play HCE and keep crying, and the best irony is if your knowledge about HCE is the same as your knowledge about gathering and gameplay in OW then HCE should get even bigger nerfs, if such people are able to profit with such a poor knowledge.

This is the albion forum in a nutshell, people who don't know shit about the game bark the loudest.
      Ok.

• Malkalma wrote:

solventh wrote:

mistake 1. 2x ava tools. 2,5m instead of 150k. just bring t8 tools.

mistake 1.: How do you use a gear worth of 2,5m as ganker if you are only in 4.1? (why do you bring higher tier gear, why not just stick to 4.1 that cost like max of 50k without a cape?) To maximize my profit I use ava tools. You don't need higher gear that 4.1 to maximize your profit as ganker.mistake 2.: I don't bring only 2. I am not having a zone with full of HOs. I farm wherever I can. (also in roads it is really random what you find)
      mistake 3.: You need carry weight.
      mistake 4.: Wrong mount. Use a Terror Bird. Damn dude, you never gathered in high tier zones without full of HOs huh? Terror Bird is not giving any carry capacity. With that and 8.1 bag I would have 320 kg carry capacity, with port pie 416 kg. 5 T8 tools weight are 5 * 8.5 kg = 42.5. I got left with 373.5 kg. A book is 0.8 kg. I bring 5 for each type so 25 books what is 20 kg. I am down to 353.5 kg.

Even if I don't bring any extra sets for maximizing my profit. One T6 resource is ~1.15 kg. This means I can farm 307 T6 resource then I have to back. That means I would travel to the zone and back more than I would spend my time with gathering. That 307 kg means 220k silvers if I farm only fiber, 340k if hide, 180k if ore.

Let it alone the Terror Bird has 752 HP. Literally a poison and double bladed E dismounts you. Lizard got 1612 HP and players won't run down with a sprint if I get hit on lizard, unlike on the bird.
      1. it s a common rule to bring 1400 ip zvz gear + at least t7 gank gear in 10+ men gank parties. the reason is told above. there s always the risk of meeting 10+ men enemy groups. thus the reason is to be able to fight them if wanted\needed.

2. doesnt matter where u gather. avalon tools are too expensive, idk why and ridiculous to risk.

3. 8.1 is only 50 kilos more than 8.0, be smart.

4. u r talking to a guy with 70m gather fame who is ~82th in the rankings. i gathered in all situations, even while i ganked. you wanna risk the things u carry and the resources you get, keep doing that. the game will punish you in the end. u can make urself 100% go dump your gatherings and come back. not too hard and too long. better than losing everything. remember, a terror bird is one of the fastest. tbird has fast going to gallop mode duration which helps when the gankers engage. and the mount invincibility spell sometimes saves you, if you activate it when they try to do their "first" hits. the gallop duration is also helpful while you dismount and mount a lot while gathering.

lizard has its own problem. you can by mistake get outlaw because of the passive. this outlaw thing makes you dead at gates or hideout entrances etc. if you are gathering in a safe map, after these dismount changes, it might be tried, it might be safe. but not at risky maps. 800k is not cheap.

it all comes to the same point, you dont have to risk that much, just to get 20-25% more.
    • solventh wrote:

1. it s a common rule to bring 1400 ip zvz gear + at least t7 gank gear in 10+ men gank parties. the reason is told above. there s always the risk of meeting 10+ men enemy groups. thus the reason is to be able to fight them if wanted\needed.
      2. doesnt matter where u gather. avalon tools are too expensive, idk why and ridiculous to risk.

3. 8.1 is only 50 kilos more than 8.0, be smart.

4. u r talking to a guy with 70m gather fame who is ~82th in the rankings. i gathered in all situations, even while i ganked. you wanna risk the things u carry and the resources you get, keep doing that. the game will punish you in the end. u can make urself 100% go dump your gatherings and come back. not too hard and too long. better than losing everything. remember, a terror bird is one of the fastest. tbird has fast going to gallop mode duration which helps when the gankers engage. and the mount invincibility spell sometimes saves you, if you activate it when they try to do their "first" hits. the gallop duration is also helpful while you dismount and mount a lot while gathering.

lizard has its own problem. you can by mistake get outlaw because of the passive. this outlaw thing makes you dead at gates or hideout entrances etc. if you are gathering in a safe map, after these dismount changes, it might be tried, it might be safe. but not at risky maps. 800k is not cheap.

it all comes to the same point, you dont have to risk that much, just to get 20-25% more.
      First of all that is not a Pest Lizard.

Secondly: show me a gathering session with a Terror Bird and T8 bag. Start the recording when you leave the city and stop it when you enter the city. I want to see how much you farm under that time.

Until you can't show me a video footage of that, I am done wtih you.
    • Malkalma wrote:

Quagga wrote:

Ok.

You're an idiot and I won't talk to you anymore. You best leave this forum because you are only misleading new players with your lack of knowledge about the game.
    • solventh wrote:

.. he doesnt take the advices of a 70m gather fame gatherer\ganker pro. i have my ways to do that and i m not gonna prove you shit. i have given enuf details. you take it or you can keep sucking at it, moron.
      Nah. You saying 300kg of carry capacity is enough.

Sorry not even 300kg because I calculated with 8.1 bag and you telling me to use 8.0.

So the base weight carry would be 270kg, 351kg with pork pie.

So you end up with 289kg that you can use for farming.

I don't say you can't go out gather with these details... Sure you can. If you have 10-20 minutes of gathering sessions.

Terror Bird 752 hp vs Lizard 1612.

IMO the Swamp Lizard is far the best gathering mount. That HP and 103% constant speed is a good way to survive while you don't have to make 10 minute gathering sessions with 30 minutes of travelling.

You don't have to prove anything, just don't talk bullshit because some new players would listen to you and they end up dead because a random E dismounts them while using the bird.
    • You telling me to not use ava tools and bring only one type of gathering set but you also telling me that a GANKER is supposed to bring a ZvZ gear (???)

Like bruh, choose an activity and do that. Either bring a ganking set or a ZvZ. If you meet a group that you wanna zvz with, go back home and come back with your ZvZ gear leaving the ganking set at home.