Gameplay. mobile community will be grateful.

• Gameplay. mobile community will be grateful.

I want to draw your attention to such important points of gameplay in the mobile version of the game that can make life easier for the mobile community. the game is cool, I want it to be even more comfortable to control . sorry, maybe my English is not very good, I translate my Russian through google translator.

" style="float: left" >

The post was edited 1 time, last by Angel333KOT ().

• LordNrixx wrote:

hi there,

can you move the skill cancel icon a litle bit higher?
      everytime i chase someone on the north side or north west side my finger reaches the 'X' icon and ended up canceling my skill.. its to close from the spell that makes it cancel the skill when your finger reach the X icon. you can't avoid it tho if the enemy is exact pointed at 'X' direction

or atleast make a settings where we be able to customize the location of the skill cancel icon..

this one
      Images
      • IMG_20211002_180043.jpg

821.99 kB, 1,660×1,080, viewed 5 times
    • LordNrixx wrote:

LordNrixx wrote:

hi there,

everytime i chase someone on the north side or north west side my finger reaches the 'X' icon and ended up canceling my skill.. its to close from the spell that makes it cancel the skill when your finger reach the X icon. you can't avoid it tho if the enemy is exact pointed at 'X' direction

or atleast make a settings where we be able to customize the location of the skill cancel icon..

I play with an iPad, I have a bigger screen, if the button is made higher, it will be inconvenient. it is necessary that everyone can customize the way they want.

The post was edited 4 times, last by Angel333KOT ().

• Angel333KOT wrote:

LordNrixx wrote:

LordNrixx wrote:

hi there,

I play with an iPad, I have a bigger screen, if the button is made higher, it will be inconvenient. it is necessary that everyone can customize the way they want.
      thats exactly what i'm asking

"or atleast make a settings where we be able to customize the location of the skill cancel icon"..