UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

• UI PROBLEMS in MOBILE

1.) its so hard to change chat room section.. from "say" to "guild chat", "whisper".. before changing chat room section is no problem now its too difficult it doesn't respond emediatly when topping the chat room section button. (see the image below)

2.) when typing in chat you no longer see the words you are typing leads to wrong typos everytime! its too hard to communicate! (see the image below)

3.) why the whole screen needed to be darken when opening chest tabs, other tabs that can be multi task before now it can't..

sbi you need to fix these ASAP, its verry important for comunication.. yeah i know discord is there but people have different scenarios
      Images
      • IMG_20211125_032652.jpg

889.64 kB, 2,400×1,080, viewed 60 times
      • IMG_20211125_035251.jpg

321.2 kB, 1,343×699, viewed 40 times

The post was edited 3 times, last by LordNrixx ().

• Dagother wrote:

@LordNrixx do you have Maximize window on use option enabled? If not, please tap on the arrow up in top left corner of chat and enable it, and let us know how it works for you then.
      i have that option maximize chat window yeah it works. but if its in mobile you just cannot use it typing while running. i'm making multitask before i can type while running now even inside the ho i'm strugling..

opening the maximize chat window will immobilize you from moving so i wont use it and it blocks all the screen so i wont use it.. bring back the old style in chat its FAR better.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LordNrixx ().

• Dagother wrote:

@LordNrixx do you have Maximize window on use option enabled? If not, please tap on the arrow up in top left corner of chat and enable it, and let us know how it works for you then.
      since you acknowledge my thread i'll take this opportunity to list all the UI problems..

1.) undable to see the message/words when typing in mobile

2.) can't change chat room if the chat room already selected. need to move 15meters aways to be able to change it (ex: i'm at whisper chat room changing to guild or party chat room is dificult)

3.) before when opening the tab market i also able to open my inventory at the same time, now it won't when opening the market tab it darken the whole screen preventing you to multitask..

4.) the auto attack sign when interacting. in doesn't interact when harvesting in island crops or animals (well this not really a problem so i dont mind but its up to you guys if you fix it or not)

5.) can you please add an option where we can udjust the location of the "X" ex icon the skill canceling icon (i made a thread on this)

thats all thanks for the time.. goodluck
    • Dagother wrote:

@LordNrixx do you have Maximize window on use option enabled?

I have circled for you, in red, where the Maximize window on use setting obscures the screen, in a full loot, open world MMO featuring non-consensual PvP.

Additionally, fast input on a virtual keyboard is no longer registered, mking evryting yu typ lok lke tis.

Additionally additionally, it is no longer possible to use cut and paste functionality. Which is, you know, kinda basic. And useful, if you do not want to re-type LFG messages over and over using an interface that also eats every 2nd input, if you type too fast.

And last but not least: The button changing channel input (i.e. to which channel your message is sent) is no longer working reliably. Instead of letting me switch between 'say' and 'party', for instance, it simply opens the keyboard to enter a message. As if I had tapped the chat field to the right. (I can take more pictures with red circles, if that helps.)

Look. It's been weeks since you dropped an update that rendered the game more or less unplayable for quite a number of people.
      I used to do recruitment for my guild and help new players by answering questions in /help, or by whispers if chat moved too fast for detailed explanations. It would have also been nice to enjoy the new open world content with friends I made along the way. But I have not been able to do any of that.

That I have to come on here, and explain the issue to you with the equivalent of a crayon painting is not exactly easing the frustration.
      Please simply revert the changes you made to the mobile chat interface, until you can offer full functionality for all chat settings.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wali ().