Update is just another scam to keep feeding big alliances.

• Update is just another scam to keep feeding big alliances.

This SBI people have been laughing in our faces with false promises about making the game more switable for new players and small groups. The truth is every single change they do is always heading towards feeding old and strong groups and alliances with newbies fresh meat by selling a false game idea.

I honestly don't understand why SBI hate soooo fuking much new players . They even made solo dungeon maps to spawn on a wide tier of maps making you think is good, but that will ONLY increase the risk of getting ganked or dived by those alliances that already own everything on this game.

It just gets to a point where is too damn obvious.
    • BluesJD wrote:

This SBI people have been laughing in our faces with false promises about making the game more switable for new players and small groups. The truth is every single change they do is always heading towards feeding old and strong groups and alliances with newbies fresh meat by selling a false game idea.

I honestly don't understand why SBI hate soooo fuking much new players . They even made solo dungeon maps to spawn on a wide tier of maps making you think is good, but that will ONLY increase the risk of getting ganked or dived by those alliances that already own everything on this game.

It just gets to a point where is too damn obvious.
      how is the ability to get a 8.3 solo map on a t5 bz map helping big alliances? this literally kills the group dungeon diving possibilities outside of a static dungeons. not worth looking into every dungeon of every map tier to know if it's a t8+ or if it's freaking t5.

they moved most of season rewards outside of guild control and placed it upon the individual players to get so you can't just be /gkick at 1 day before you can get the reward.

They made it possible with HQ for smaller guilds (still should require about 30-40 active players and big guilds have 70-120 of those) to be able to get a home in bz without having to get bullied on the 2nd day of the ho construction phase forcing big alliance to react in 15 minutes after the HO is placed.

they removed siphon energy being generated at 1 per point ratio putting most of the possible generated siphon back into the players hand with the favor points.

not sure what else i missed but pretty sure you are just displaying a really ignorant stance because you didn't read any of the patchnotes nor tested said changes on the testserver in the last 3 weeks.

don't spread misinformation while bitching about things that are literally not happening and the contrary is occuring.
    • From my personal experience after getting ganked 3 times in less than 10 minutes.

First time I got ganked by 10 players while exploring the zone right after I was able to login after the game updated.

Second time was looking for a solo dungeon that spawned 2 zones away were I was, got ganked by 4 players that were zoning in.

The third and last time was looking for the second map I popped which spawned 1 zone away this time, but "unfortunately" got dived and while I was scaping with my shield up got followed and then ganked right before I could leave the zone.

As you can see I am bitching around all this info from my own fuking personal experience as an Albion player. I don't care if they change the entire game when the experience you are getting i opposite to the bunch o theory you just wrote above.
    • so you are complaining because you were active close to portal zones or rest area which are the most active in normal times and act surprised that when an update is made to provide more content to groups of player to go in open world to do content there, that there is people? so non-issue? might want to join a guild and not play solo or go do corrupteds (no reasons to do solo dungeons with the current rewards of corrupteds sadly due to how busted they are currently imo even if it's just ratting).

So yeah, bitching about getting ganked when mounts got buffed and ganking sets got nerfed mostly means you might want to stop running through people, learn to dodge mobs and maybe get into a guild or find a group of players of your own to be able to fight back (or use a transport/escape set when in ow moving around).

So again, you might just be used to not seeing anyone and now there's activity and more players in the ow and potentially more skilled players there too since they have a reason to log on outside of cta timers.
    • so far I can't say a bad word, apart from the inspect bug everything looks and works as it should.
      and no cds after dismounting are fucking masterpiece

I'd even say the whole update is against the alliance... basically if you are not interested in large ZVZ there is no reason to join them.
    • Thanks, i feel the same. I play the game for a month now. And this update for people less experienced is just ridicilous, queues to enter in maps, ganks everywhere with 20 people or more.

Ridicilous.

DG solo now opens in different locations. You pick a map less gankable to farm, but your DG opens in maps with tons of ganks.

Bye bye Albion. Is even harder to play now. Get into a big guild, or your are facked. simple
    • If you are a solo player, not interested in guild play or PVP you better just uninstall. Everything SBI does lately is targeted to gankers. Solo players have a hard time and if you gather you are basically now even an easier target with all the choke points on the new maps and the changes to dismounting. SBI just shows the middle finger to solo players who don't care about PVP. They market this game as sandbox MMO where you can do anything but basically shove you open world PVP in every body opening. Besides the huge guilds there aren't much players in red and black zones - this is a good indicator that most peopel don't even want to PVP. Yet SBI does everything to please the gankers and create more easy victims for them.
    • Nebelfaust wrote:

If you are a solo player, not interested in guild play or PVP you better just uninstall. Everything SBI does lately is targeted to gankers. Solo players have a hard time and if you gather you are basically now even an easier target with all the choke points on the new maps and the changes to dismounting. SBI just shows the middle finger to solo players who don't care about PVP. They market this game as sandbox MMO where you can do anything but basically shove you open world PVP in every body opening. Besides the huge guilds there aren't much players in red and black zones - this is a good indicator that most peopel don't even want to PVP. Yet SBI does everything to please the gankers and create more easy victims for them.
      you idiots really don’t read what people are saying in these threads do you?

You just post some rambling rant based on nonsense and ignorance then go back to playing the game you supposedly hate.

This entire update has made life easier for smaller groups and solo players to get fame and play the game yet y’all just keep bitching because you still got ganked or something.

Open your eyes and grow up.
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • Deathskills wrote:

don't spread misinformation while bitching

Funny to hear this from someone who never played, never watched a video and still thinks it is possible to do 6 level 18 HCE and you have 5m silvers income under 60 minutes.
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.
    • @Malkalma again, talking out of your ass yet again. did my fair share. able to understand that someone might say the wrong shit when overtired and now you are targetting me in other posts...

did correct my statement regarding lvl 18's but did get info from people doing their fair share and most do think making 5m/hour is possible with the right map spam of 15 to 18's and that exclude the possibility of selling maps for profits instead of taking that lvl 18 chest.

so you can either stop bitching cause you can't complete EB without dying 4+ times and not being as good as you wished you could be even tho you don't do shit outside of hce/safe content activities. not a single person i know that uses hce as their main income as said shit on forums or reddit regarding the enrf cause they know it makes too much for the safety they have.

(oh and decency says that when someone acknowledges a mistake that they did correct you don't put it as your signature just to show a virtual point? that's weird af ngl. find if hilarious that you've done that but man, might need to stop crying about your only content getting balanced closer to being on par with the real "risk" associated with it)
    • Deathskills wrote:

@Malkalma again, talking out of your ass yet again. did my fair share. able to understand that someone might say the wrong shit when overtired and now you are targetting me in other posts...

did correct my statement regarding lvl 18's but did get info from people doing their fair share and most do think making 5m/hour is possible with the right map spam of 15 to 18's and that exclude the possibility of selling maps for profits instead of taking that lvl 18 chest.

so you can either stop bitching cause you can't complete EB without dying 4+ times and not being as good as you wished you could be even tho you don't do shit outside of hce/safe content activities. not a single person i know that uses hce as their main income as said shit on forums or reddit regarding the enrf cause they know it makes too much for the safety they have.

(oh and decency says that when someone acknowledges a mistake that they did correct you don't put it as your signature just to show a virtual point? that's weird af ngl. find if hilarious that you've done that but man, might need to stop crying about your only content getting balanced closer to being on par with the real "risk" associated with it)
      You did not acknowledged anything. First of all you should stay fucking quiet in a topic and not even make a reply that you don't know.

You said you can do 6 level 18 HCE runs and earn 5m silvers under an hour.

The only problem when I asked you to show me you could not.

When I told you to show me how easy is to farm 150m silvers in a week, you said you dont have 112 hours out of 168 hours of a week has to do it.

You think 1,3m / hours is a lot IN CASE IF YOU DON'T DIE ONCE. IF YOU DON'T USE POTITIONS. IF YOU DON'T USE FOOD.

First you say I can do 5m silvers an hour. The next thing you say you can farm 150m only under 112 hours what is definitely not 5m / hour.

That would mean I could farm 560m of silvers. Did you see anyone farm that much? Are you still mentally ill? What about take your meds and leave the forum?
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.