Pinned Known Issues: Lands Awakened Update --------last updated Dec 14 11:00 UTC-------

• Known Issues: Lands Awakened Update --------last updated Dec 14 11:00 UTC-------

This is a list of the known Issues in the Lands Awakened update, we will keep it updated:

• Mounts are displaying the wrong colors (will be fixed with Patch #2)

• Fame Credits are not awarded when zoning just after receiving the fame fixed with Hotfix #1
      • Cant complete T3 Armor and Weapon Quest with T3 Knuckles fixed with Hotfix #1
      • logging out during the tutorial moves characters to starter city after next login fixed with Hotfix #1
      • Resource mobs respawn with a single resource instead of fully charged fixed with Hotfix #1
        • Affected mobs: Dryads, Ore Elementals, Rock Elementals, Cougars and Wood Spirits
      • Newly built buildings do not automatically have full durability (will likely be hotfixed, more information will be posted when available) fixed with Hotfix #1

For a full list of changes with Hotfix #1 check this Forum post

• Cannot purchase Faction Crest items from Faction Buildings fixed with Hotfix #2
      • jack of all trades / its not a phase, mom can't not be unlocked fixed with Hotfix #2
      • Static Dungeon boss chests are not always correctly spawning alongside their associated boss which makes them appear to be looted even though a boss is spawned fixed with Hotfix #2

For a full list of changes with Hotfix #2 check this Forum post
      • Guild might levels are gained too easily fixed with Hotfix #3
      • Chest log's don't save correctly in some cases fixed with Hotfix #3
      • T4 & T5 Demonfang don't have all Q & W spells on the items fixed with Hotfix #3
      • unintentionally increased HP on Faction Warfare bosses to their pre-update values by 50% fixed with Hotfix #3
      • Fame buff earned from visiting a Hideout also set as "Home" can be purged fixed with Hotfix #3
      • durability on direwolfes has decreased with the update fixed with Hotfix #3

For a full list of changes with Hotfix #3 check this Forum post

• Hellgate NPCs, Aspects and Group Resource Mobs in the Roads of Avalon as well as Territory Guards yield much more fame than intended fixed with Hotfix #4
      • Energy Manipulator Battlevaults in Hideouts to lose their contents when upgrading from Level 2 to Level 3 partly fixed with Hotfix #4
      • Achievements related to Expeditions and Crystal League sometimes unlock even though the correct conditions are not fulfilled. fixed with Hotfix #4

For a full list of changes with Hotfix #4 check this Forum post

• it's possible to instantly attack players after dismounting even within the area of an enemy player. fixed with Hotfix #5
      • 20v20 matches don't reward energy for the respective territory fixed with Hotfix #5
      • hostile dismount buff is sometimes triggered even though no players are nearby fixed with Hotfix #5

For a full list of changes with Hotfix #5 check this Forum post

• Conquerors challenger doesn’t reset in some cases fixed with Hotfix #6
      • Power Cores despawn when carrying player disconnects while zoning fixed with Hotfix #6

For a full list of changes with Hotfix #6 check this Forum post

• Chinese keyboard does not show word suggestions (fixed with Patch #1)
      • T4 & T5 Demonfang don't have all Q & W spells on the items (fixed with Patch #1)
      • Bosses in Randomized Dungeons do not give silver, but a silver pile still appears that says "+0" when picked up (fixed with Patch #1)
      • Cannot respec mastery nodes - respec button is inactive after reaching 100 masteries (fixed with Patch #1)
      • Font icons for some of the new weapons are missing, causing the market mails to show the location string instead (fixed with Patch #1)
      • Treasure Drones: Rarity is not displayed while the mob is still alive, but will be visible once the mob was killed and the chest is spawned (fixed with Patch #1)

For a full list of changes with Patch #1 check this Forum post

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nesnes ().

• Kicked Out/Dc

I'm getting constantly kicked out of my game while changing maps.
      Already checked internet connection and integrity of the game.
      Also I don't share my account so shouldn't be an issue aswell.

Even in remote maps I get that so doesn't seem like there are lots of connections to the map at the same time that are causing the issue.

Seems that server desync is the issue but before the patch wasn't the case.

• Tier 7-8 resources now randomize their initial charges on respawn (between 1 and their maximum), and the overall number of nodes, as well as their respawn rate, has been increased on these tiers (offsetting laborer changes below to some degree)

Similar to resource mobs, all small t7-8 nodes on roads of avalon have only one resource. Not sure about outlands.
    • hFly wrote:

I'm getting constantly kicked out of my game while changing maps.
      Already checked internet connection and integrity of the game.
      Also I don't share my account so shouldn't be an issue aswell.

Even in remote maps I get that so doesn't seem like there are lots of connections to the map at the same time that are causing the issue.

Seems that server desync is the issue but before the patch wasn't the case.
      This has been the toughest bug to bear. I just cant play the game anymore. Every time i zone trough maps i get ramdonly dced after a black screen. Sometimes it wont even log back into the server. I have to try a lot of times. I reported this on the black screen post (so have a lot of other people). You guys might want to give this a really good check because its afflicting so many users
    • Vocandin wrote:

Achievements "Jack of All Trades" and "It's not a phase, mom" seems to be bugged. Had both before patch and can't seem to progress towards unlocking them since.
      speaking of achievements, you can earn an HCE achievement for just doing the city expedition. On top of that, I have a new char that got the "complete each expedition type" achievement by just doing 2. types.
    • Grrwal wrote:

Vocandin wrote:

Achievements "Jack of All Trades" and "It's not a phase, mom" seems to be bugged. Had both before patch and can't seem to progress towards unlocking them since.
      speaking of achievements, you can earn an HCE achievement for just doing the city expedition. On top of that, I have a new char that got the "complete each expedition type" achievement by just doing 2. types.
      There is a lot of fuckery with achievements. I got "Crystal grandmaster" when I only participated on lvl 2's. The "Quality AND Quantity" is unlocked for me in the game (I did do this one) but not on steam. "It's not a phase, mom!" is also not completed for me, even tho it was before, and I leveled up war gloves now. "Smuggler" had delay on it (I zoned back to the market cuz i thought it bugged, and only when I zoned into the market did the notifacition pop up)
    • Darkshu wrote:

After new week started conqueror my week request were not unlocked `LordDarkshu`

In my gild were several same issue
      please post a screenshot of your Conqueror's Challenge in this thread: Conqueror’s Challenge Issue is being investigated - News & Announcements - Albion Online Forum