Requirements for Headquarters are being updated

• MeisterCaio wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

Yes. Its safe till the end of NEXT season.
      Next season you have to reach the points to qualify again for the third season.

E.G.:
      Season 1 (20k Points) - HQ Safe
      Season 2 (30k Points) - HQ Safe / Season 2 (2k points) HQ Safe
      Season 3 HQ Safe (minimum points reached in previous season)/ Season 3 HQ not safe (points not reached.)

Only 1 HQ for each guild. You cant place 2 HQs.

If you dont qualify next season it should last till end of next season. So attackable in offseason between 2 and 3 and in season 3 till you reach 20k (or whatever you need) points again.
      thank you very much. one last question.
      can i build a headquater now, and destroy it by my self and build another one in the same/next season? will it consume seasonpoints or something like this?

for example:

i build a HQ in a t6 quality 3 zone (20.000) and reach 40.000 points later in the season. can i destroy/abandon it and build a new HQ in a t7 zone (40.000 requirement) ?
      i know its not possible to have two HQs, but is it possible to destroy one and build a "better" one in the same season?
      You don't need to destroy it, you just remove the HQ status and apply it somewhere else.Once you make an HQ you cant change it for 14 days.
    • Piraterer wrote:

Yes. But you only have the the shield for placing once per season if im not wrong. So better decide good when to use it.
      Also a HQ is always attackable during building Phase one if im not wrong.
      Season booster is once per season if you scored enough on the previous one, but all it does is let you make a HQ right after the first 20 mins, rather than having to defend next day for another 20 mins. You can change HQs as much as you want as long as you're not within the 14d cooldown.
    • MeisterCaio wrote:

Piraterer wrote:

Yes. Its safe till the end of NEXT season.
      Next season you have to reach the points to qualify again for the third season.

E.G.:
      Season 1 (20k Points) - HQ Safe
      Season 2 (30k Points) - HQ Safe / Season 2 (2k points) HQ Safe
      Season 3 HQ Safe (minimum points reached in previous season)/ Season 3 HQ not safe (points not reached.)

Only 1 HQ for each guild. You cant place 2 HQs.

If you dont qualify next season it should last till end of next season. So attackable in offseason between 2 and 3 and in season 3 till you reach 20k (or whatever you need) points again.
      thank you very much. one last question.
      can i build a headquater now, and destroy it by my self and build another one in the same/next season? will it consume seasonpoints or something like this?

for example:

i build a HQ in a t6 quality 3 zone (20.000) and reach 40.000 points later in the season. can i destroy/abandon it and build a new HQ in a t7 zone (40.000 requirement) ?
      i know its not possible to have two HQs, but is it possible to destroy one and build a "better" one in the same season?
      Yesss it's possible.
      You can't have 2 HQ in same time but you can destroy the previous HQ to rebuild one.
      Albion n'est qu'un jeu.
      Squick squick :3
    • Morning~

So we reached the 10k season points and want to now place our HQ and now after having the HO down in the right zone it says we cant boost to HQ!

Every threat I have read before says as soon as you reach the 10k you can boost to an HQ but now we cant do that!
      Please explain this because you are giving our wrong intel here in the forums and ingame that now is costing my guild around 15 mil for nothing!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Yamochan ().

• Yamochan wrote:

Morning~

So we reached the 10k season points and want to now place our HQ and now after having the HO down in the right zone it says we cant boost to HQ!

Every threat I have read before says as soon as you reach the 10k you can boost to an HQ but now we cant do that!
      Please explain this because you are giving our wrong intel here in the forums and ingame that now is costing my guild around 15 mil for nothing!
      What is the zone tier and quality where you placed the hideout?
    • First Post of Devs:
      "There is no change to Hideout boosters. Those will still only be awarded
      at the end of a Season and can then be used in the following one. You
      cannot earn a Hideout Booster while a Season is already running. This
      also means that the key benefit of the Hideout Booster - allowing for
      almost instant HQ placement - cannot be earned during a Season."

So you didnt read right and that costs your guild 15 Millions. But you can still defend it.

Thats also what Voc wrote 2 posts above yours.

Voc wrote:

Season booster is once per season if you scored enough on the previous one, but all it does is let you make a HQ right after the first 20 mins, rather than having to defend next day for another 20 mins. You can change HQs as much as you want as long as you're not within the 14d cooldown.
      Stolzer WC Enten Reiniger

The post was edited 1 time, last by Piraterer ().

• Piraterer wrote:

First Post of Devs:
      "There is no change to Hideout boosters. Those will still only be awarded
      at the end of a Season and can then be used in the following one. You
      cannot earn a Hideout Booster while a Season is already running. This
      also means that the key benefit of the Hideout Booster - allowing for
      almost instant HQ placement - cannot be earned during a Season."

So you didnt read right and that costs your guild 15 Millions. But you can still defend it.

Thats also what Voc wrote 2 posts above yours.

Voc wrote:

They left this part out in the ingame HQ requirements listing though.
    • Its a booster. You can still declare it an HQ in the Season.
      You dont need a booster to declare an HQ.
      A Booster is not a requirement for an HQ.
      Also he said he read Forums.
      I suggest asking experienced players before placing an HO.
      Stolzer WC Enten Reiniger

The post was edited 3 times, last by Piraterer ().

• If you do not already have a Hideout, I would suggest checking out prospective zones Before you attempt to do it on the live server. Check out possible placement zones. Just because a spot in a zone looks like it is Available, does not mean that you can actually place a HO there.

I had some friends that were VERY grateful that they took my advice and checked out their potential placement there, before they tried it on live. The zone that they were placing it in had what looked like a lot of free space. But when they got on the Staging server to actually check it out there actually only about 2 places that they could put it.

Remember the 6 "P's" Proper Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance. :thumbsup:
      Good luck and Good skill!
      My referral link: albiononline.com/?ref=XK8PRWZMEE