How to gain siphoned energy for a guild without pvp

• How to gain siphoned energy for a guild without pvp

Is this possible? Because I’m trying to not only build a guild hideout but also be able learn pvp before I get into it…. I also need money so with all these things I found the siphoned energy answers two of those but all I can see is pvp needed. How do I get it without having to dive into pvp?
    • Veximus wrote:

Is this possible? Because I’m trying to not only build a guild hideout but also be able learn pvp before I get into it…. I also need money so with all these things I found the siphoned energy answers two of those but all I can see is pvp needed. How do I get it without having to dive into pvp?
      Right now, in offseason you can't, since Siphon energy is linked to seasons. BUT with the next patch, players can aquire Sighoned energy using Favor doing activities in black zone such as PVE, Gathering, Hellgates, territory control, spiders, etc.

Honestly and fair, you probably CANT build an HO without knowing how to PvP unless you're willing to pay rent to another guild. Either way, you can buy the energy directly from the market if needed.