Mobile Feels Nice, Except

• Mobile Feels Nice, Except

So was happy to hear it finally got 'Officially' released on mobile, I used to play it while it was still in 'testing' when the main game launched.

Things to consider that I'm sure have been mentioned before.

1. Allow External Controllers
      For phones, things like the Razer Kishi would make this game 1000x better on mobile, and then for tablets being able to use your Bluetooth keyboard and mouse would be even better.

2. Looting on Mobile
      On PC you can hold shift and click items to loot the stack quickly from a chest doing solo dungeons etc, on mobile you have to tirelessly drag each stack and actually line it up somewhere in your inventory. Having a Option for 'Quick Tap' would be nice where you just tap the items to go into your inventory like Shift Click, and then long tap for item info.
      Raycast - 187
      Referral: Click Here
    • YulRun wrote:

So was happy to hear it finally got 'Officially' released on mobile, I used to play it while it was still in 'testing' when the main game launched.

Things to consider that I'm sure have been mentioned before.

1. Allow External Controllers
      For phones, things like the Razer Kishi would make this game 1000x better on mobile, and then for tablets being able to use your Bluetooth keyboard and mouse would be even better.

2. Looting on Mobile
      On PC you can hold shift and click items to loot the stack quickly from a chest doing solo dungeons etc, on mobile you have to tirelessly drag each stack and actually line it up somewhere in your inventory. Having a Option for 'Quick Tap' would be nice where you just tap the items to go into your inventory like Shift Click, and then long tap for item info.
      1. Agreed.
      2. I'm out of data at the moment, so I can't check it, but AFAIK double tapping does the same as shift+click (at least on my android). I'm almost sure it is so for looting and entirely sure that's the case when using the bank.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Morwys ().