Albion Online Creators Program launched!

• I completely agree with what was said in the previous post. I believe that "Drops For Everyone" is much more accepted both for us streamers and for the company Albion Online (SBI).

I've been a content creator for years at Albion Online and it's very common that only people titled "Albion Content Creator" had drops in their lives.

People are often forced to watch these people's lives because of the drops, and, in many cases, they don't like the content.

Emphasizing that I am not judging any creator of content titled as “Albion Content Creator” or even the company Albion Online (SBI), I am just giving my opinion on the drops in lives.

I wish you all a great day. Hugs.

queixada1:
      twitch.tv/queixada1
      youtube.com/queixada1

The post was edited 1 time, last by queixada1t ().

• I think drops have to be restricted to official creators only, because that way it will maintain the quality of broadcasts, videos and gameplays. If you don't do this, there will be many weak and unprofessional content creators.

I also think that the official creator has to have the twith channel and the YouTube channel active at least 2 times a week at least, you should review if the creators are fulfilling these requirements to be able or not to become official of the company

Drops for everyone never again!
      I think drops keep highlights on official and serious company channels (SBI), don't release drops to any streamer...
      I also think to become official of the company (SBI), you have to change the minimum requirements, for 5000 subscribers on YouTube and 1000 followers on twitch

Well, I've been a content creator for albion online for a whole year, I dedicate myself and make various types of tutorials and highlight and super informative videos, I'm within the standards and requirements mentioned above by me (Darlen Shape) . I hope you put serious people like me to join the company. Hugs to all!

youtube.com/channel/UCrTBzztuUi58iN_vpRWpTlw

twitch.tv/darlenshape
    • TheSlayer wrote:

Daerlen wrote:

I think drops have to be restricted to official creators only, because that way it will maintain the quality of broadcasts, videos and gameplays. If you don't do this, there will be many weak and unprofessional content creators.
      Have you seen the ways some of the "official" content creators act?
      I very much doubt that I have watched more than 3 Streamers, also in my case that I am Spanish, there is only one with in said program.

But I'm going to say one thing... It's very good to say the requirements must be those that I exceed and that's it xk I'm a crack...

Drops for everyone, it doesn't hurt anyone since "being an official creator" does not mean that your content is Better or Worse... "Professionalism"
      I follow a streamer who makes a thousand times better content...
      But why be devastated if you only came to sell your professionalism.
    • New

Remove Twitch Drops from all partner channels but the Official Albion Twitch

Making you have total control, opening up additional marketing opportunities and events

-------

Reasons why -

1. Pretty simple observations can be made, viewer botting & "lurk giveaway" botting is happening in some fashion

2. Unethical behavior / harassment issues between Albion Partners keep occurring

3. Other established small to mid size streamers / even large streamers will not stream Albion because of the partner only drops

Albion is very niche and this partner program perk made that niche even smaller for would-be influencers ...

:thumbdown: