Albion Online Creators Program launched!

• I am checking the mail and nothing has arrived, I saw that I made a mistake in the mail box when I filled out the form. the correct one is ...
      Cuasi Comunicador Social, Creador de Contenido en Twitch.tv/ElAndresARG todos los dias 22Hs

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: Please don't publicly display your email address. ().

• Shadowbrick wrote:

ReyAndres wrote:

I am an advanced student in social communication, I streamed on twitch for more than 1 year, I come with a solid project on several networks and others, Albion was always the game that bet everything, but when the drops arrived, people stopped looking at me, why not I have them enabled, but in the other games that I don't even stream, they invite me to be part of their streaming teams. I hope they give us a quick solution, because with all this every day more people are leaving and they only see people with DROPS, 1 year ago I sent the request and 1 month ago I forwarded the email and I had no answers...
      my networks

tiktok.com/@elandresarg
      twitch.tv/elandresarg
      instagram.com/elandresarg/channel/
      The Albion Online Creators Program launched in November last year, so it's not really possible to have applied a year ago already. I just had a look though and you actually received a reply to your application on June 30th.
      I am checking the mail and nothing has arrived, I saw that I made a mistake in the mail box when I filled out the form. the correct one is ...
      [/quote]
      Cuasi Comunicador Social, Creador de Contenido en Twitch.tv/ElAndresARG todos los dias 22Hs

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: Please don't publicly display your email address. ().

• ReyAndres wrote:

Shadowbrick wrote:

ReyAndres wrote:

I am an advanced student in social communication, I streamed on twitch for more than 1 year, I come with a solid project on several networks and others, Albion was always the game that bet everything, but when the drops arrived, people stopped looking at me, why not I have them enabled, but in the other games that I don't even stream, they invite me to be part of their streaming teams. I hope they give us a quick solution, because with all this every day more people are leaving and they only see people with DROPS, 1 year ago I sent the request and 1 month ago I forwarded the email and I had no answers...
      my networks

tiktok.com/@elandresarg
      twitch.tv/elandresarg
      instagram.com/elandresarg/channel/
      The Albion Online Creators Program launched in November last year, so it's not really possible to have applied a year ago already. I just had a look though and you actually received a reply to your application on June 30th.
      I am checking the mail and nothing has arrived, I saw that I made a mistake in the mail box when I filled out the form. the correct one is ...
      [/quote]that wasn't a good idea to put his mail in this place without putting some ***

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: I removed his email address from the post. ().

• Filled out a creator application again, I know myself a few other streamers have done the same. Hoping we can get our communities in the creator mix. Fingers crossed, is the best practice to keep re-applying or would it be better to wait for a reply so we don't flood the request inbox? :)
    • Hi again :D

I apologize for resubmitting the form, but unfortunately I'm getting hurt because of these drops on twitch and would like to re-apply for the creator badge.
      The number of viewers of my live dropped from an average of 70 to 30.
      ;(

I generate a type of content that is difficult to stream due to the excess of "ghost" during the transmission and the community is loving it, however it is difficult to unlock the trust of twitch without the support of the Albion Online team, which I love and dedicate a lot of time of my life in it.

So again I ask if you would please review my form and please release the content creator badge if you feel it is appropriate.

Sincerely, QuebroPadroes 3.07b fame - starter player <3
    • I sent the form and they rejected it saying that I still lack content and others, I have been an mmorpg content creator for years, in 30 days I can request again. the drops took the public out of me, time passes and without drops I can't have the community that I once had.
    • How's the application backlog coming along? Waiting for new streamers to watch because the current roster's content is so boring and repetitive. I would like to support streamers that do open world roams, dungeon dives, any kind of group PvP activities instead of boring corrupted dungeons or crystal arenas.
    • Perefisteur wrote:

Hello , i'm French affiliate streamer , i would like have a twitch drop access by becoming an Content creator for albion !
      I'm doing long stream session on albion , there is not much french streamer on this game !
      this is my chanel twitch.tv/sodai_games

Feel free to apply to the Content Creator program through the official methods stated on the original post :)

~ Friendly Neighborhood Wizard
    • I've tried a few ways to communicate through forums, messaging officials on these forums, submitting through the official application process and so have a few other streamers that I know and we tend to not get any responses (likely due to backlog). I've done web development in the past and would like to help this process if at all possible. While I believe everyone streaming Albion Online should be allowed twitch drops, I know that's not the direction Sandbox Interactive has chosen. So I'm attempting to offer maybe a couple ideas and even some of my time if needed.. If not at minimum I think there should be a "nice to have" criteria portion to the application post (which can be updated/edited) so folks know if they are too small or don't meet important criteria to become content creators,

Instead of the current process of download a PDF form; fill it out free form and email it in hopes of receiving a response or for larger steamers being reached out to directly by SBI I have a couple of suggestions:

1.) Possibly a google form so there is some basic validation for frequent issues (incorrectly email addresses etc.) and so specific data can be collected, sorted and processed efficiently.
      2.) I can help build some web form (also would have validation checks) so that some type of request ID can be given to those applying and a simple web status page where this application status can be checked using said request ID or possibly email address (i.e. of the status: received/in process/rejected/accept) so forums and SBI's inboxes don't get flooded with duplicate applications multiple times, forums don't clog with check x,y,z application etc.

The post was edited 1 time, last by phantahm: added a section to further explain ().

• I sent the Form again, I fulfilled what they asked me and they still haven't responded, I uploaded more videos on youtube and increased my average number of viewers, I have everything they requested. I am an experienced player who has been playing albion for more than 3 years.
      Thank you very much for your time greetings twitch.tv/ElAndresARG
      youtube.com/c/ElReyAndresJuegosymuchomas/videos
    • Hello

i would like to throw my full support behind Professor Scythe as not only is he a fresh voice in the twitch space his guides on YouTube are really well made. We even have him pinned in our guild discords

twitch.tv/professorscythe - His twitch
      (1125) ProfessorScythe - YouTube - His Youtube

+1 from me
      The Magic Cross Shoppe
      trades- services - artists - land rentals
      join today!

discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN
    • We don´t have space on the form to make suggestions or comments.

I´d like to make a comment: Something that is happening is that small streamers are losing the few viewers because of the drops.

My live is organicly growing, I have some viewers that always come back and now they are telling me that they moved to others streams because of the drops.

Maybe the program can be one thing, that reward the streammer, but the Drops maybe should be open on the twitch, so we can grow simple because we can do a good work. It´s really not fair that we can´t grow because we can´t reward on the same conditions.

Thanks for your time.

twitch.tv/anchietarjbr

IGN: Sanchogalho