Albion Online Creators Program launched!

• Shadowbrick wrote:

How can I be part of the Albion Online Creators Program?

No matter whether you have a newer Twitch or YouTube channel or you’re already an established member of the streamer or video community, the program is open to all!

Applying as a content creator is simple. Download the forum.albiononline.com/index.p…9036babeefe6fae64f22e9070, fill it out and send it to us at creators@sandbox-interactive.com. We will review all applications and if we think you’d be a good fit for our program, we’ll contact you with further information.

Our basic application requirements are that you stream and/or create videos about Albion Online, have an active track record on Twitch, YouTube or similar sites, have a positive attitude and of course act in accordance with Albion Online’s Terms and Conditions and those of the social media platforms that you publish your content on.
      The official communication language of the Albion Online Creators Program is English. Therefore a basic understanding of English is required.

Don’t be discouraged if you’re not accepted with your first try. Keep streaming or making videos, grow your community and you’re welcome to apply again later!

TenshinMao wrote:

Hello, could someone please guide me for the creators program, I do live shows on Twitch, I would like to be part of your program and my viewers have dropped a lot, I usually do live shows every day, more than 12 hours a day, I would need help because I don't know how apply if someone could help me please

Hola alguien me pudiera guiar por favor para el programa de creadores hago directos en Twitch me gustaría ser parte de su programa e bajado mucho mis espectadores usualmente hago directos todos los días mas de 12 horas al día necesitaría ayuda por que no se como aplicar si alguien me pudiera ayudar por favor

twitch.tv/tenshinmao
      Hey @TenshinMao,

Please read above, it explains that you have to download the form in the original post and then send in your application to creators@sandbox-interactive.com to apply!

Best of luck :)

~ Friendly Neighborhood Wizard
    • wezty wrote:

Is this program still on progress? Because i already mailed my form but still not answers for 2-3 weeks.

youtube.com/wezt_ytb
      It is. It just takes some time to go through the applications (which have multiplied since the Twitch drops went live). We actually received hundreds of applications in the last weeks/months. If you applied, you will get a reply at some point though.

Are you a Content Creator? >> Join the Creators Program! | >> Follow the Creators Twitter! | >> Twitch Drops!
    • Shadowbrick wrote:

wezty wrote:

Is this program still on progress? Because i already mailed my form but still not answers for 2-3 weeks.

youtube.com/wezt_ytb
      It is. It just takes some time to go through the applications (which have multiplied since the Twitch drops went live). We actually received hundreds of applications in the last weeks/months. If you applied, you will get a reply at some point though.
      I would say just make drops public. The creator program not getting responses makes this very demoralizing for streamers not yet apart of it. You are essentially killing anyone not in the programs ability to stream and only buffing the numbers of a select few. This could be a great program for all streamers and aspiring streamers to help with viewers.
    • zunit wrote:

Shadowbrick wrote:

wezty wrote:

youtube.com/wezt_ytb
      I would say just make drops public. The creator program not getting responses makes this very demoralizing for streamers not yet apart of it. You are essentially killing anyone not in the programs ability to stream and only buffing the numbers of a select few. This could be a great program for all streamers and aspiring streamers to help with viewers.
      This makes sense, why not jsut allow anyone streaming Albion have public drops for viewers?
    • Shadowbrick wrote:

wezty wrote:

youtube.com/wezt_ytb
      Thanks for the reply. I have 3.5k subscribers on my channel and i just figured out this program. I want to give some gifts to my followers. Here is my youtube channel link.

youtube.com/wezt_ytb
    • I lost all my viewership since Twitch Drops update (i had 30+ on average). Everyone comes to watch the streamers with DROPS, more than total 90% auditory watching only them

When this program was announced, they said "With this program we want to support the talented video creators and streamers of the Albion Online community and begin a journey to grow Albion Online as a content creator game."

But what if you don't have huge auditory, how should you make it bigger? - Nohow

So if you want to be a streamer, then you'd better find another game, because Albion is ruining novice streamers and YouTubers in the bud

The post was edited 4 times, last by HF_Fastorius ().

• HF_Fastorius wrote:

I lost all my viewership since Twitch Drops update (i had 30+ on average). Everyone comes to watch the streamers with DROPS, more than total 90% auditory watching only them

When this program was announced, they said "With this program we want to support the talented video creators and streamers of the Albion Online community and begin a journey to grow Albion Online as a content creator game."

But what if you don't have huge auditory, how should you make it bigger? - Nohow

So if you want to be a streamer, then you'd better find another game, because Albion is ruining novice streamers and YouTubers in the bud
      u right bro
    • worthyisback wrote:

HF_Fastorius wrote:

I lost all my viewership since Twitch Drops update (i had 30+ on average). Everyone comes to watch the streamers with DROPS, more than total 90% auditory watching only them

u right bro
      i agere with you and must say ppl just use auto drop addon with twitch (so no need to click on you reward every 4hours) and dont really participate.(and dont look at all in fact)
    • Anyone still know if this program still working? I have a popular youtube channel for almost 2 years that is making

100k solid views every month doing pvp videos, talking about build, patches and teaching new players how to Play, but I

applied months ago and no knews and no answer yet. I am streaming also on twitch but it is hard to compete with others streamers that are DROP ON.

my youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCf7QVdcA-8d6jiPdioDxyJw
    • I am an advanced student in social communication, I streamed on twitch for more than 1 year, I come with a solid project on several networks and others, Albion was always the game that bet everything, but when the drops arrived, people stopped looking at me, why not I have them enabled, but in the other games that I don't even stream, they invite me to be part of their streaming teams. I hope they give us a quick solution, because with all this every day more people are leaving and they only see people with DROPS, 1 year ago I sent the request and 1 month ago I forwarded the email and I had no answers...
      my networks

tiktok.com/@elandresarg
      twitch.tv/elandresarg
      instagram.com/elandresarg/channel/
      Cuasi Comunicador Social, Creador de Contenido en Twitch.tv/ElAndresARG todos los dias 22Hs
    • ReyAndres wrote:

I am an advanced student in social communication, I streamed on twitch for more than 1 year, I come with a solid project on several networks and others, Albion was always the game that bet everything, but when the drops arrived, people stopped looking at me, why not I have them enabled, but in the other games that I don't even stream, they invite me to be part of their streaming teams. I hope they give us a quick solution, because with all this every day more people are leaving and they only see people with DROPS, 1 year ago I sent the request and 1 month ago I forwarded the email and I had no answers...
      my networks

tiktok.com/@elandresarg
      twitch.tv/elandresarg
      instagram.com/elandresarg/channel/
      The Albion Online Creators Program launched in November last year, so it's not really possible to have applied a year ago already. I just had a look though and you actually received a reply to your application on June 30th.

Are you a Content Creator? >> Join the Creators Program! | >> Follow the Creators Twitter! | >> Twitch Drops!