Remove bump helmet please.

• Corrupted Dungeons
    • As you said, it's an option in 5v5 and 10v10, but should we prioritise an option for 5v5 or something that ruins every corrupted player fun ?

A good way to nerf it should be :

Force field (all cloth cowls) :

Send out a shockwave, knocking back all enemies within a 6m radius around you by 14m (ignoring Crows Control Resistance) Throws all enemies hit into the air for 0.7s.
      Deals 125 magical damage
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfdRTenV98t-Xp1uvxMOKSA
    • You said 5v5 and 10v10, so it's 2 contents not 4.

The point of the ability is to create distance because cloth is supposed to be high damage and low defense ?
      Could you explain me why 90% of bump helmet users are NOT in cloth ?
      It is used mostly on plate (5v5 or 10v10 tanks, platebadon, platemace, tombhammer, etc.), sometimes on leather (mercenary badon, assassin jacket mace, etc.) and in some situations on cloth frost or wildfire.

I really don't think every 5v5 or 10v10 tank must have bump on helmet, they are plenty of other good abilities.

Did you even play corrupted ? Cause all you want to do is prove i'm not right but you don't have true facts. 8|

Nice logic
    • RomainGold wrote:

You said 5v5 and 10v10, so it's 2 contents not 4.

The point of the ability is to create distance because cloth is supposed to be high damage and low defense ?
      It is used mostly on plate (5v5 or 10v10 tanks, platebadon, platemace, tombhammer, etc.), sometimes on leather (mercenary badon, assassin jacket mace, etc.) and in some situations on cloth frost or wildfire.

I really don't think every 5v5 or 10v10 tank must have bump on helmet, they are plenty of other good abilities.

Did you even play corrupted ? Cause all you want to do is prove i'm not right but you don't have true facts. 8|

Nice logic
      I also named crysta leagued

Its also in some meta builds for hellgates, 2v2 and 10v10
      And as a secondary option for 5v5, so its not just "playable", but mandatory for certain builds, also you will see it sometimes in OW fights (when a OW fight happens)

Ok so, in meta builds for 10v10, 2v2, crystal league
      Usable in 5v5 and OW
      Useful in arena

That is 4 contents and a quarter (crystal, 10v10, 2v2 are three; half for 5v5 and OW, arena is considered a quarter of a content)

If you want to consider arena as a content then arena too

I barely play corrupted, you are right, but my point stands

4 contents>one content

The ability is 100% cloth oriented, made to move away pressure of you, throwing an enemy back to your tanks
      Your rework would make it an ability for tanks, completely defeating its purpose

Anyway the ability is only bad for CD because traps are poorly designed
    • RomainGold wrote:

Hi, just wanna say that the corrupted dungeons would be 200% much more funny for EVERY player if the bump helmet was removed of the game :)
      And every corrupted player should agree with this. :)
      I am a corrupted player and I think that this skill is ok. It helps to create flexible builds. You can push enemy to mobs or a trap, this gameplay must be a viable option for anyone who find it funny and entertaining.
      So stop to write some nonsense from the name of "everyone".
    • RomainGold wrote:

You said 5v5 and 10v10, so it's 2 contents not 4.

Nice logic
      it's a must have to 2v2s aswell
    • cloth is supposed to have low defense, so why the fuck does it send you 18 meters away like the hulk just smashed you? o thats right- catering to the kitey bitch boys. Just look at all the kite weapons- bow, 1h frost, hell even mace- they all just spam an OP W skill along with their E. SBI isnt designing anything with anything else in mind. They are "sandbox designing" and what we are seeing is the amalgamation of shit entropically colliding.
    • Sedocoi wrote:

cloth is supposed to have low defense, so why the fuck does it send you 18 meters away like the hulk just smashed you? o thats right- catering to the kitey bitch boys. Just look at all the kite weapons- bow, 1h frost, hell even mace- they all just spam an OP W skill along with their E. SBI isnt designing anything with anything else in mind. They are "sandbox designing" and what we are seeing is the amalgamation of shit entropically colliding.
      because if you have low defense then having a sword/spear/any melee weapon smashing you means you will die, so you send the guy back to your tanks
      Also what does defense have to do with the knock back being strong?

The ability only causes problems in CDs because that content is poorly designed overall
    • Mrpotato wrote:

because if you have low defense then having a sword/spear/any melee weapon smashing you means you will die, so you send the guy back to your tanksAlso what does defense have to do with the knock back being strong?

The ability only causes problems in CDs because that content is poorly designed overall
      I'm sorry but we don't play the same game. X/
    • Mrpotato wrote:

yes, we should prioritize 4 contents over a single content, its not fair for 1 thing to punish everyone

the point of the ability is to create distance (cloth is suposed to be high damage and low defense)
      I don't have a massive stake in this, but if this is the logic then why is it on a helmet and not the chest. Wearing cloth as a headpiece doesn't mean I'm a squishy. I could be in plate armour