Testserver Patch Notes 2.0 - Lands Awakened Update

• Retroman wrote:

Schmellow wrote:

Poison pot nerf is not in patchnotes. Is it intended?
      Yes, that is an intended change. I just updated the NDA patchnotes with all the latest changes for the new update.NDA Balance Playtests

There is also a few other changes, some of them are not yet on staging. But the poison potion change was faster on staging than i anticipated. :)

Cheers,
      Retro
      How about adding stuff like DR to poison pot, making second poison only 50% effective etc ? Or just straight up immunity so that people don´t just mindlessly spam poisons.

This change is not good for solo / duo and small scale ganking, but it benefits blob gankers - as they can chain their poison easily for crazy dmg values.

Personally, i would like range as it is, even damage - just add immunity for second poison, or make second poison 50% less effective.

+ Great changes regarding ganking, though - 1H mace needs to be adressed. If it won´t be, you will see Tons and Tons of 1H maces. It´s incredibly OP for ganking and denying people ability to do anything, and if other stuff will be nerfed, we will see even more of 1H maces as soon as patch hits.
      My YT channel - Solo greataxe killing everything https://www.youtube.com/user/DhaosNK/video=7

The post was edited 1 time, last by Borbarad ().

• Tetrodotoxin wrote:

maybe i'm just overthinking but this can be exploit to check if there any enemy nearby by just dismount?
      40m is about the range at which you start to see the nametags, so not really feasible. You could theoretically check for people inside invis, yet what are the chances you will randomly pop off a mount near a guy inside invis?
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Hattenhair wrote:

Tetrodotoxin wrote:

maybe i'm just overthinking but this can be exploit to check if there any enemy nearby by just dismount?
      40m is about the range at which you start to see the nametags, so not really feasible. You could theoretically check for people inside invis, yet what are the chances you will randomly pop off a mount near a guy inside invis?
      Furthermore, do you really want to dismount next to an invis guy that could be a ganker?
    • Those are some great changes for ganking on the NDA notes. I really believe that the state of ganking will make or break this patch. In Albions current state there isnt much you can do about groups of 20-40 locking down entire zones, preventing you from even leaving a zone. I would like to see invis shrines outside of the black zone cities, and even more tunnel systems like the sewers that give players more choice to avoid gate campers. Ganking should be a small group activity, not something large groups can do with no risk of dying.
    • i will be honest here i dont mind backlash from other people ur constant nerfs and reworks are taken as a feedback from people who dont know how to even counter or outplay certain weapons and armor their reason for complaining is that they just want their builds to be stronger than the others ur nerfs on spears,mercinary jackets,daggers from a year ago,bows,nature's thorn, broad sword ,black habns or anyother weapon that i might've missed is all complains from people who only know how to beat specific builds they die because they dont have the right build to counter and thats abt it. i dont think these weapons you've nerfed since ava update are not op in anyways before nerfs .infact they are all counterable with the right builds ,The complains ur getting is from the wrong crowd even albion streamer mr.pew pew agree with this if a weapon is weaker buff it dont nerf other weapons and armors
      see this video before u talk and dont expect me to be silent abt this
    • I apologize in advance if I'm writing off-topic, but I'm already tired of sending you bug reports about this
      When will the bug with disabling option "Lock window" be fixed? Every time you log in to the game, this button is disabled. As a result, you can accidentally move the chat. And if you know, then there is another bug with this. If you move the chat, then the next time you restart the game client, the chat will be in a different place and you can only fix it by pressing the "Reset Chat" button.
    • Deathskills wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

Deathskills wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

Deathskills wrote:

how to kill dungeon counter diving and finding groups that are not careful 101. allow t8 maps to appear on portal zones and t6 maps.
      like i understand it is supposed to help accessibility but in that case just make it 1 tier lower not up until t5. this will make searching to be dove impossible and i can't fathom what group that wanna dive will do. guess only statics will be viable outside of OW (which will be roamed by blobs for a while after the update).
      I thought solo dungeon diving were already dead because of 90 seconds timer?
      there's still group dungeons that are getting buffed with solo's on next update. so more worth doing them if you can't have a proper group to fight people OW over mobs, chest or other OW objectives. Just making things harder to dive for both solo's and group (and solo's were already hard enough ngl)
      So now you are crying because things are getting worse? Damn, feels like I am in the HCE topic.Here is a content that gets harder while takes 0 risks with big profit.
      i am saying getting pvp doing those content will be harder. aka the whole point of the update to bring more people in ow to fight. no need to gut group dungeon diving/counter diving on top of that and making solo dungeons even safer. Can you imagine running a 8.3 solo map on portal map? like this is dumb to me. makes no sense. removes the value of having tiers on each map
      You are totally missing the point of this change. With this change people lose ability to control where the map will spawn. After this change it will usually spawn in different zone than you are in. People will need to run to those dungeons, risking getting ganked and having downtime from farming (decreases reward/time).
    • Dungeon Maps (Solo, Group, and Elite) may now open in zones with lower tiers than the map, as follows:
      Maps opened in Outlands:
      • T5 maps: T5 zones only
      • T6 maps: T5-6 zones
      • T7 maps: T5-7 zones
      • T8 maps: T5-8 zones

This would be a welcome change if there wouldn't be any loopholes. If a player is in redtree enclave he can open the maps at level 2/1 of the morgana static. They will spawn at most one zone away. The patch changes indicate that the intention is for maps to spawn further away and increase travel distance of players. This is not the case unless opening maps within statics is prevented.
      If this is not fixed it would draw even more players to be in the already large arch alliance so they can take advantage of such loopholes, rather then populate the black zone more evenly.