Lands Awakened Arrives November 24

• Ovino wrote:

so about elite levels on a previous sneak peak with it, it said there would be special bonuses for them are they just not on test server and will be a secret or was the idea scrapped because for 780mil fame credits and 255mil silver i dont think some of the current bonuses is really worth the loads of effort to max it out since 1 weapon 100/120 is 3 weapons from 1/100
      not really worth but its more for flexing or if youre super maxed and just wanna go higher IP in your favorite weapon tree
    • What about this update has people saying RIP? I read through the linked post & couldn't seem to find any numbers or information as to what you guys think is going to happen.

What's going to be such a killer when this drops?
      [align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/vfoTexE.gif[/img][/align]
    • Grizzleee wrote:

What about this update has people saying RIP? I read through the linked post & couldn't seem to find any numbers or information as to what you guys think is going to happen.

What's going to be such a killer when this drops?
      The problem with the update is that its more centered towards guilds. Of course they're adding QOL for all of the players and introducing new maps to entice people into the guilds territories, but it'll be a season before you start to see new players owning land in an impactful way. Most negativity is towards the economic changes, mainly the journal change. Currently in the crafting system of the game there is a parity formula when cycling weapons through the system.

Black Market* Break-even = [(# of Mats) x ( Mat Price) - (Journal Market Price)] (1-Tax)

They nerfed the journal price by increasing the amount of XP to fill the journal, by 3x. This in turn made the adjusted expect Black Market Break-even price shift upwards. This is a concern, especially to myself, because the black market lowers its volume (liquidity) of items it buys at higher prices. Now it could adjust and maybe it just uses a simple formula by taking the mean over a 4 week period and adjust volume by how many standard deviation away it is from the mean price. But SBI hasn't ever clarified that part of the system.

The other economic impact of the journal change is that the journals were sort of gasoline to the island/laborer market. By decreasing the amount of supply, the likelihood of you getting journals at a competitive price was lowered. Therefore many sold off their assets (islands) in fear of a supply issue with the crowded market. Which they have a decent concern. With the lack in the market, you'll have to know someone inside a guild to provide constant journals for your laborer island empires. Before this announcement many bought their journals off the regular markets, as supply seem limitless.

I suggest you veer away from the forums for information about certain topics, as this is an inefficient way of communicating and having constructive and timely back and forth.

*Black Market is the wealth redistribution system of the game. Whenever you finish a dungeon or open an open world chest you receive items. These items come from the black market, which is supplied by the players around you.
      Your one stop shop when considering game economics. ign: Latenightpizzas

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Latenightpizzas
    • SBI still refuses to talk about in regards of the planned changes to the economy. There has not been any thread/reply from the devs fully explaining on why they have went through with the journal nerf instead of other better alternatives, It is clearly a big game changer. I don't think they even have seen the issues that people has posted. I doubt they even check the test server feedback channel. I want them to see the major issues that comes with nerfing journals. Feedback regarding the planned changes towards the game's economy, labourers & crafting - Feedback Testserver - Albion Online Forum

I'm just here to repost what I have said under that thread incase these boomers devs are to lazy to even read.

1) Boosting the fame on crafting enchanted items will NEVER counter balance this massive nerf that will be done on the journal. 3x is just way to much.

2) Majority of the crafting are done with flat items and NOT enchanted.

3) Crafting enchanted items will be so much harder to sell on the black market since it does not massively buy 999+ of enchanted items. This will be an issue if you are a person that craft in bulk since you need to sell it under 3 days.
      If you're about to tell me that you can just sell a stack of enchanted items in different city, you must not be one of those people that crafts in bulk.

4) Item loot from chest will be lowered since there will be a decrease on purchased items on the black market.

5) Items will now massively increase in price, making it less affordable for people = less people buying higher tiers since the only thing that was making it affordable was laborers. I thought the purpose of the transmute balance was to make everything affordable?

6) Stone gathering will now be the most useless gathering profession in game and the furniture crafting will also now be useless.

7) Stone refining will also be the most useless refining in game, why stone refine when you cant sell it? People will stop building houses & halls since there would be no point of doing so.
      There has already been a massive price drop for both rocks and stone, people has been panic selling and demolishing all of their houses & halls before it becomes completely useless. Especially at the higher tiers such as T7 and T8, It was already expensive enough to try and spec up stone refining and now what?

If you're about to say that hideouts and the new plots in the rest area will cover all excess blocks, you need to get your head straight because it will never cover that, 95% of stone goes into houses/ halls.

Whoever did your analysis must be smoking some good crack since he/she did not consider everything that will be affected by this. This is doing more harm than good
    • Loadout buying is the most important thing in the coming update. It will lighten buying sets and doing pvp/zvz/corrupted/hg really quick.
      This thing i wait for since Loadouts were released.

Also it will revive loadouts overall, players just don't use it, because it's almost useless without buying function.

Big thanks to developers for this.
      Faction warfare - shit :/
    • cuppett5 wrote:

For the love that is all holy can we get some new guild emblems and patterns?
      Yes, please. A pillow would be fantastic ;)!

And let us help you, the developers.

Make things more accessible. Allow the modding community to upload 3D models/skins, which you can approve into the game. This way content will be much more frequent.

The same is true for the filmmaking community. Please make it possible for us to create cinematic scenes, by providing us with the means of moving around the camera freely (e. g. on a smaller filmmaking server) or exporting the models to be used in the Source Filmmaker or the likes.

Das wäre erste Sahne :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by prjamoprjamo ().

• CassX wrote:

I don't see anything anywhere about free changing the location of the islands, does that mean it won't happen?
      Why would it happen? Its only happened 3 times ever in Albion and each time with a major reworking of the landmass .. this is just a biome rework .. the map isnt changing
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

CassX wrote:

I don't see anything anywhere about free changing the location of the islands, does that mean it won't happen?
      Why would it happen? Its only happened 3 times ever in Albion and each time with a major reworking of the landmass .. this is just a biome rework .. the map isnt changing
      As I already discussed a bit in another thread, I thought that due to the significant change in the economy(labourers rework) SBI would give players the option to change the location of islands too.
      Apparently not..
    • Relgok wrote:

The HQ HO arrives with 0 Energy?

I made our HO to HQ and it says we lose HQ to the next Primetime which is in 3 hours. Shouldnt the HO start with at least a bit Energy?
      You don't lose the HQ due to insufficient energy. Could you share a screenshot of the message you're getting?
      Ich bin keine Signatur, ich putz hier nur.
    • Relgok wrote:

you are right it only gets attackable
      If your guild qualified for an HQ they also get a Booster. If you apply the Booster to your HQ this will provide it with sufficient power to defend it. While boosting a Hideout in its construction phase these two actions are executed at the same time, but outside of construction phases these actions are independent of each other so you have the freedom to apply it where you want and because multiple declarations can take place in a season.
    • Midgard wrote:

CassX wrote:

Maps definitely changed. Zones are full of choke points now. It is definitely not just a "biome" rework. It is like when Mercia got removed...
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.