Nerf the fucking great Holy Staff

• Mrpotato wrote:

Quagga wrote:

I would slightly increase def bonus but remove knocback.
      I would do the oposite, I think the main point of the ability is that it knocks ppl, so the defense buff is unnecesaryI wouldnt say buff the knock back, but the defense buff imo should go
      Without the def buff the staff will be useless like all other healing staffs, stop trying to nerf something that is already weak.

We should buff the healers and not sink them further in shit.
    • At HG we only have 1 healing staff which is the Holy Elevated, have you ever wondered why we don't see any other staff at HG? It's because all the healing staffs are so weak that it would be unfeasible to use them and the Holy Elevated is the only one that can be used and not because it's strong, this staff is so weak that it makes me sick and then I I have to log into the forum just to see they're trying to sink the healers further into the shit, we're already at rock bottom and you still want to dig deeper?
    • SBI should buff Lifetouch, Holy Fall, Iron Root and the Druid which are staffs made for 2v2 and which were terribly nerfed in all content, yes I agree it's boring to see only one healing staff in 2v2 but this it happens not because the staff is strong, but because all the staffs are very weak, imagine if to cure a claymore or an Incediario without the High Res, it would be death for certain
    • LagartixaBombada wrote:

SBI should buff Lifetouch, Holy Fall, Iron Root and the Druid which are staffs made for 2v2 and which were terribly nerfed in all content, yes I agree it's boring to see only one healing staff in 2v2 but this it happens not because the staff is strong, but because all the staffs are very weak, imagine if to cure a claymore or an Incediario without the High Res, it would be death for certain
      hallowfall needing buffs? That shit is broken as a concept
    • Mrpotato wrote:

LagartixaBombada wrote:

SBI should buff Lifetouch, Holy Fall, Iron Root and the Druid which are staffs made for 2v2 and which were terribly nerfed in all content, yes I agree it's boring to see only one healing staff in 2v2 but this it happens not because the staff is strong, but because all the staffs are very weak, imagine if to cure a claymore or an Incediario without the High Res, it would be death for certain
      hallowfall needing buffs? That shit is broken as a concept
      Broken? Removed Res from her, Increased her CD, Reduced her healing, the only thing she does now is jump because she's not even healing right.

Holy Fall -
      W + E = 1Q Heal

The post was edited 1 time, last by LagartixaBombada ().

• Hattenhair wrote:

LagartixaBombada wrote:

Broken? Removed Res from her, Increased her CD, Reduced her healing, the only thing she does now is jump because she's not even healing right.
      It's a full I-Frame with mobility and CC. You can't have the staff do 4 things and be at great each and every one of them.
      Yes I agree we can't have a staff that does 4 things perfectly but the problem is it doesn't do anything right, the CC is almost nil, the cure is extremely low, the Iframe is the only thing that works on this staff and it's practically useless as it usually focuses on the DPS and not the healer, remember that we are talking about HG and not CDG so the healer will not be alone he will have to heal an ally while healing and you think the holy fall will his current be able to do this? The answer is no.
    • Quagga wrote:

LagartixaBombada wrote:

Without the def buff the staff will be useless like all other healing staffs, stop trying to nerf something that is already weak.

i wouldn't say great holy is weak, it's one of the easiest and strongest holy staffs at the same time.
      mobile players friendly.
      Yes, He is the strongest staff at the moment and that's what saddens me, a staff so weak is the strongest staff, it's only being used because the other staffs have been nerfed to the point of being useless, Lifetouch, Iron Root and Druids have long been a target at HG and nowadays you don't see them anywhere.
    • LagartixaBombada wrote:

Quagga wrote:

LagartixaBombada wrote:

i wouldn't say great holy is weak, it's one of the easiest and strongest holy staffs at the same time.mobile players friendly.
      Yes, He is the strongest staff at the moment and that's what saddens me, a staff so weak is the strongest staff, it's only being used because the other staffs have been nerfed to the point of being useless, Lifetouch, Iron Root and Druids have long been a target at HG and nowadays you don't see them anywhere.
      weak? Low cooldown, decent healing, big cc and a perfectly doable energy cost
      This thing is not anywhere "week"
    • Mrpotato wrote:

LagartixaBombada wrote:

Quagga wrote:

LagartixaBombada wrote:

i wouldn't say great holy is weak, it's one of the easiest and strongest holy staffs at the same time.mobile players friendly.
      weak? Low cooldown, decent healing, big cc and a perfectly doable energy costThis thing is not anywhere "week"
      great CC?? are you kidding me? The staff is weak just accepted.

Not even mention the W of the holy that are ALL horrible for literally all content, holy blessing is the only usable for HG it is still defective, if the great holy didn't push and gain res it would be simply unplayable.

The post was edited 1 time, last by LagartixaBombada ().