Why they ignore us

• Why they ignore us

I understand why devs ignore forums. Forums are almost exclusively made up of retards with absolutely no idea what makes games fun and their advice is worse than useless. moreover it's just unbearably dreary reading through that mix of utterly conventional wisdom and incoherent drivel, all delivered in this sustained tone of high and phony indignation. I mean seriously what the fuck is wrong with gamers man

what does irk me slightly is that those devs also ignore the gems of wisdom which I post, because they cannot tell that I am much smarter and more insightful than other gamers. they pass my posts over, ignorant of their worth. the needle in the haystack, never found. how much longer must I wait before some slick developer chances to notice this unregarded and unappreciated would-be advisor? will ever some shrewd man heed my counsel and have the ample benefit? long pregnant with a gamer's experience, my teats are filled to bursting with gamer's wisdom, I am ready to give birth to some industry insider who although successful is not yet truly born as a developer, he will be born of me and he will suckle and be nourished by me, he will save gaming with my ideas
    • Alamric wrote:

I understand why devs ignore forums. Forums are almost exclusively made up of retards with absolutely no idea what makes games fun and their advice is worse than useless. moreover it's just unbearably dreary reading through that mix of utterly conventional wisdom and incoherent drivel, all delivered in this sustained tone of high and phony indignation. I mean seriously what the fuck is wrong with gamers man

what does irk me slightly is that those devs also ignore the gems of wisdom which I post, because they cannot tell that I am much smarter and more insightful than other gamers. they pass my posts over, ignorant of their worth. the needle in the haystack, never found. how much longer must I wait before some slick developer chances to notice this unregarded and unappreciated would-be advisor? will ever some shrewd man heed my counsel and have the ample benefit? long pregnant with a gamer's experience, my teats are filled to bursting with gamer's wisdom, I am ready to give birth to some industry insider who although successful is not yet truly born as a developer, he will be born of me and he will suckle and be nourished by me, he will save gaming with my ideas
      First of all, stop using so much punctuation. And get rid of the spacing. And shorten the long words to have less letters. It also helps to TYPE IN ALL CAPS SO THE BOOMER GAME DEVS CAN READ THINGS EASIER.

With that, and some handsome bribes, you can get some work done. Just my 2 cents. Not because all I have is 2 cents. I am super rich and successful. But, that's just a thing people say.

(not to be eaten!)
    • Alamric wrote:

You are no longer ignored.

But place your stuff where 'devs' will read it..

:huh:
      Avalon Empire is my! empire.