EQMS move to POE the truth about slave guild EQMS EQMS

• EQMS move to POE the truth about slave guild EQMS EQMS

Back then when EQMS was still ARCH FranLee kept crying about how he was "bullied" by ARCH higher-ups he was the one bullying them before and everything just turned back on him... In his depressive days, he thought of joining POE. He discussed that with his officer and the decision was made.EQMS was joining POE a few weeks it was that day that the guild finally discovered that Fran kept all of this just for himself and the officers.Don't get me wrong there were many "caravans" and "guild discussions" to "help" the members but it was not to help members at all!!!All of the discussions were just about getting GUILD STUFF out of R3 guildies could of course take their stuff but if they had weight and space in inventory remaining IT WAS FILLED WITH GUILD STUFF!! As soon as guild stuff was caravaned Fran immediately ordered EQMS to move to POE no regular members stood a chance to get their stuff out only officers (who knew this will happen had their diving gear sets ready in R3 and all their items safe) 1 officer was trying to inform the guild this is going to happen he was immediately purged from the officer ranks.After the actual move around 100 players left the guild and many fair guys WERE KICKED AND BANNED because Fran simply did not like them. At this point, all content in the guild was slaving for Syndic and mandatory CTAs no fun content at all...

Now some messages from the EQMS guild community:

"We have mandatory crap all the time, I need silver avas are already filled making guild content, has generated 0 silver for me
      your not gonna reach gold this way, you're just gonna burn out because I want to make silver? if you're tired of complaints, maybe u should listen to them im already kicked, got 1 hour, tnx for nothing all this guild does is outposts, and avas u cant join because they are always filled.... lolman give me an hour, and stop being an ass I did take my stuff out yesterday, and today...I did plan on leaving anyways I knew what kind of morons most of u are...sadly"

"I am just upset that eqms was only thinking of the tight-nit group of friends they had. I have noticed that when it comes to anything in the guild certain people have all the privileges and perks. And then the rest of them it doesn't matter. What's the point of a guild meeting If it doesn't go that way. If yall wanted to leave sooner a 2-4 heads up would have been nice. After you all got done caravanning."

So you still considering joining this crappy shitty guild? You better not because EQMS will just stab you in the back.

I was there I saw all of this - Blackchakers

#eqmseqmsSLAVE#eqmseqmsPOTATOGUILD#FranLeeslave
    • whitechakers wrote:

Back then when EQMS was still ARCH FranLee kept crying about how he was "bullied" by ARCH higher-ups he was the one bullying them before and everything just turned back on him... In his depressive days, he thought of joining POE. He discussed that with his officer and the decision was made.EQMS was joining POE a few weeks it was that day that the guild finally discovered that Fran kept all of this just for himself and the officers.Don't get me wrong there were many "caravans" and "guild discussions" to "help" the members but it was not to help members at all!!!All of the discussions were just about getting GUILD STUFF out of R3 guildies could of course take their stuff but if they had weight and space in inventory remaining IT WAS FILLED WITH GUILD STUFF!! As soon as guild stuff was caravaned Fran immediately ordered EQMS to move to POE no regular members stood a chance to get their stuff out only officers (who knew this will happen had their diving gear sets ready in R3 and all their items safe) 1 officer was trying to inform the guild this is going to happen he was immediately purged from the officer ranks.After the actual move around 100 players left the guild and many fair guys WERE KICKED AND BANNED because Fran simply did not like them. At this point, all content in the guild was slaving for Syndic and mandatory CTAs no fun content at all...

"We have mandatory crap all the time, I need silver avas are already filled making guild content, has generated 0 silver for me
      your not gonna reach gold this way, you're just gonna burn out because I want to make silver? if you're tired of complaints, maybe u should listen to them im already kicked, got 1 hour, tnx for nothing all this guild does is outposts, and avas u cant join because they are always filled.... lolman give me an hour, and stop being an ass I did take my stuff out yesterday, and today...I did plan on leaving anyways I knew what kind of morons most of u are...sadly"

"I am just upset that eqms was only thinking of the tight-nit group of friends they had. I have noticed that when it comes to anything in the guild certain people have all the privileges and perks. And then the rest of them it doesn't matter. What's the point of a guild meeting If it doesn't go that way. If yall wanted to leave sooner a 2-4 heads up would have been nice. After you all got done caravanning."

So you still considering joining this crappy shitty guild? You better not because EQMS will just stab you in the back.

The mystery deepens..

?(
      Avalon Empire is my! empire.
    • Thisaoplayer wrote:

whitechakers wrote:

Damn I don't even have to Expose EQMS they doing it from within mashallah
      Savage aka SavageMuslim aka GooglyMoogly