Re: Server Sync

• Re: Server Sync

I'm all for deleting this elitist round table and all for posting actual topics and polls for the majority of the players and not a few selected no lifers to determine the future of the game.

Syndic is an abusive, racist (calling ppl the N word), old man living out of a Internet cafe in some European country (Croatia or Bosnia probably). Mojo was a no lifer who looked a blind eye to RMT and basically helped make the black zone into what it is today (a freakin mess).

Too bad Syndic still exists in this game and probably will until the servers get shut down or he suffers a heart attack from drinking too much coffee in the Internet cafe that he uses to play AO on. He also doesn't realize that all his "friends" aren't really his friends and only stick around his abusive ass because of the handholding he provides with the POE alliance. This goes will all the other leaders in his alliance. They all hate the guy, they hate using POE's discord because all you hear is Syndic's abusive voice and his butt plug officers acting like mini syndicks. CIR is probably the most toxic guild in the entire game.

BA disbanding was one of the healthiest things to happen in this game in a very long time.

I kind of miss the days of (Burger) King Derrick and his merry band of douche bags. That IRL mug shot of Derrick is something you can't unsee. You start to realize why Derrick's a huge dick too, because he looks like a giant penis with coke bottle glasses.

PS: New World didn't kill Albion Online, New World killed itself.

The post was edited 9 times, last by Malvado ().

• Malvado wrote:

I'm all for deleting this elitist round table and all for posting actual topics and polls for the majority of the players and not a few selected no lifers to determine the future of the game.

Syndic is an abusive, racist (calling ppl the N word), old man living out of a Internet cafe in some European country (Croatia or Bosnia probably). Mojo was a no lifer who looked a blind eye to RMT and basically helped make the black zone into what it is today (a freakin mess).

Too bad Syndic still exists in this game and probably will until the servers get shut down or he suffers a heart attack from drinking too much coffee in the Internet cafe that he uses to play AO on. He also doesn't realize that all his "friends" aren't really his friends and only stick around his abusive ass because of the handholding he provides with the POE alliance. This goes will all the other leaders in his alliance. They all hate the guy, they hate using POE's discord because all you hear is Syndic's abusive voice and his butt plug officers acting like mini syndicks. CIR is probably the most toxic guild in the entire game.

BA disbanding was one of the healthiest things to happen in this game in a very long time.

I kind of miss the days of (Burger) King Derrick and his merry band of douche bags. That IRL mug shot of Derrick is something you can't unsee. You start to realize why Derrick's a huge dick too, because he looks like a giant penis with coke bottle glasses.

PS: New World didn't kill Albion Online, New World killed itself.
      #forum_banter
      War Gloves supremacy
    • Malvado wrote:

You need to be careful that you aren't too mean to a couple people on these forums. They get very upset if you don't agree with everything they say and will ask the developers to stop you from being so mean to them. They will also call you the N word though to. It's wild what people think is totally normal and super cool behavior. It's like rabid anti-social disorder in the streets, but kawaii in the forum-eets? I got nothing.
    • Piddle wrote:

Malvado wrote:

You need to be careful that you aren't too mean to a couple people on these forums. They get very upset if you don't agree with everything they say and will ask the developers to stop you from being so mean to them. They will also call you the N word though to. It's wild what people think is totally normal and super cool behavior. It's like rabid anti-social disorder in the streets, but kawaii in the forum-eets? I got nothing.
      They need to abolish this retarded "Round Table" and do more community polls and other means of getting so called feedback. Getting feedback from a bunch of neck beard elite scum bags who secretly undermine the developers (RMTing, cheating, hand holding) is absurd. I don't care what Syndickhead thinks and I'm not afraid of that euro trash loser AT ALL.
    • I got a PM:

You have been warned by Evas_Flarelight:
      Do no accuse players of RMT without any proof. If you have proof, please send it to the support team instead..

My response:

fuck off go shill for Syndic some more. We all know he's a part of it. I don't waste my time with your "support team" anymore. I've reported many bots and cheaters and yet they still walk around Albion like nothing happened. If you bothered to read the fucking post properly you would see I am accusing him of being a racist which he is cause I heard it with my own two ears in his Discord server. I don't need "proof" for that cause he clearly is a racist piece of shit. So please again just fuck right off. I don't care if you're Super Mario, Super Woke or a Super Moderator.
    • Malvado wrote:

I got a PM:

You have been warned by Evas_Flarelight:
      Do no accuse players of RMT without any proof. If you have proof, please send it to the support team instead..

My response:

fuck off go shill for Syndic some more. We all know he's a part of it. I don't waste my time with your "support team" anymore. I've reported many bots and cheaters and yet they still walk around Albion like nothing happened. If you bothered to read the fucking post properly you would see I am accusing him of being a racist which he is cause I heard it with my own two ears in his Discord server. I don't need "proof" for that cause he clearly is a racist piece of shit. So please again just fuck right off. I don't care if you're Super Mario, Super Woke or a Super Moderator.
      I can confirm he did send this message. I wish you the best in your 1 month break.

Best wishes,

~Evas_Flarelight