Alternative for elite levels

• Economy
    • Alternative for elite levels

I think you already know that many people dont like new elite levels system. I dont like it too. But I understand that you would like to receive donations. How about alternative system? Delete elite levels (game still will have 100 levels for every item) and every season just destroy 10% of current levels of every player. I mean, if player have 100 levels on item, he will lose 10 levels. If he have 50 levels - 5 levels. What it will give:

1. Players will lose not so much. It doesnt take much time to up from 90 to 100. Also they can donate and up levels immediately from books. I understand you would like to receive very very much donate, but usually players just leave game if developers require so much.

2. Players will get reason to play game. If they leave game for long time, they will lose almost all levels. But they still can dont play for few time if they need to, because you will destroying 10% of levels every season. and season is about 3 months.

3. More balance. New players will lose 0 levels (10% from 0 levels). And old players will lose 10 levels.

4. More reasons for new players to join this game. Many people really want to up maximum level. When new players see how long it takes for him to do this with 120 levels system, they are very likely to leave this game. With my system they will get more reasons not to leave.

Thank you.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Kotikozavr1 ().

• Hattenhair wrote:

Cool, more boring mob punching nobody asked for.
      I understand you dont want any changes to levels system. I dont want that too. But we need to understand that developers need way to receive donations. Elite levels are better for this but very bad for players. So my system is compromise, isnt it?

P.S. Sure, its better if they will create beautiful characters and will sell it, but painters create grass and trees for new biomes instead, IDK why. But this is another question.
    • TexHo wrote:

do you generally understand what you wrote ?! , from 80 to 100 weapons, for example, you need about 8 kk of free experience, and from 50 to 60 even 1 kk won't be, and is this honest in your opinion?
      This was just example. Sure, they can change numbers. They can choose which is better. I will not do this, because I am just player and I dont get money for this work. But it will still be better than elite levels. Because, as I understand it, this will require much more for up. But ok I can edit my message right now if you want.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kotikozavr1 ().

• tradecraft wrote:

terrible idea. dont think he is aware of going from 0-80 u are just hlaf way too max it too 100
      Why are you expecting perfect details from random player? If there is not 20% of level, but 20% of experience, will it be better? Or if 10%? You can edit numbers if you want. Developers can edit numbers too. I just gave you idea. You can use this or not as you like.
    • SalvorUwU wrote:

Do we already know the numbers of the elite levels?
      How much fame do they cost, How much do they increase the IP, etc.?
      I am not sure about this information. Something can be wrong. Just as I read somewhere:

Elite levels will give +60 item power. Even old players cant up elite levels immediately. So, as I understand it, it will need many billions for up.

Please delete my message if something is wrong here.
    • Kanra.zip wrote:

That just promotes new player to actually do PvP and also makes elite levels actually worth something if you cant use credits or hce farm them.
      Have you tried PVP when you have 4,3 and enemy have 8,3? Is it fun? Because, as far as I know, new system will give about 4 levels for old player vs new player. Even right now, when it give only 3 levels, PVP not so fun for new players, and they usually need to choose PVE. It will get worse after this update.
    • Kotikozavr1 wrote:

I think you already know that many people dont like new elite levels system. I dont like it too. But I understand that you would like to receive donations. How about alternative system? Delete elite levels (game still will have 100 levels for every item) and every season just destroy 10% of current levels of every player. I mean, if player have 100 levels on item, he will lose 10 levels. If he have 50 levels - 5 levels. What it will give:

1. Players will lose not so much. It doesnt take much time to up from 90 to 100. Also they can donate and up levels immediately from books. I understand you would like to receive very very much donate, but usually players just leave game if developers require so much.

2. Players will get reason to play game. If they leave game for long time, they will lose almost all levels. But they still can dont play for few time if they need to, because you will destroying 10% of levels every season. and season is about 3 months.

3. More balance. New players will lose 0 levels (10% from 0 levels). And old players will lose 10 levels.

4. More reasons for new players to join this game. Many people really want to up maximum level. When new players see how long it takes for him to do this with 120 levels system, they are very likely to leave this game. With my system they will get more reasons not to leave.

Thank you.
      lol, if i decided to rest from the game when i come back i will be starting from 0? i work so hard to level it up now you will force me to play again and again from the start?

if they want to add elite level i suggest just make it T9 instead of elite thing
    • i totally get the need to make mmos approachable to new players, so i dont really have a problem with the idea of making levels 0-80 easier to get, but grinding more pve doesnt sound great either. Would be cooler if the elite levels were locked behind something a little more complex than just pve fame farming. And definitely should at least have option to be tied to some form of pvp progression, rather than pve only