Royal continent reputation system

• Royal continent reputation system

Could you please fucking change this reputation system so that all HCE wankers and non lethal faction shitters lose reputation when killing reds, and stop chasing any red player who gets out of a city with a massive T2 blob filled with Flaccidbaron T4 bloodletters ? Already made a post about it, not gonna explain why the game needs this change again.
      Just make all of those blue warriors lose reputation when killing someone so that they stop chasing fucking wolves with a T3 horse, and start caring about their ability to enter HCEs
      Feels like SBI wants to turn Albion into a only PvE game
    • how about you stop turning red
      then you would not have this problem?

every single one of those blues have been gank by a red at some point its only fair that they gank up on you

you gank people with numbers and now when the table turn you cry about it that is rich
      good luck repairing your reputation after attacking a group of blues

this is so rich coming from a ganker... hahaha you realy made my day with this troll post.
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • The_Support_God wrote:

how about you stop turning red

every single one of those blues have been gank by a red at some point its only fair that they gank up on you

you gank people with numbers and now when the table turn you cry about it that is rich

this is so rich coming from a ganker... hahaha you realy made my day with this troll post.

What a terrible outlook. It is very uncommon for the reds to outnumber the blues in the red zone.

Reds are at a disadvantage in PvP compared to the Blues. Glorious and Noble Blues get combat stats for free due to their reputation. Reds get a debuff that restricts their access to the city and hitting dreaded reputation demands killing mobs to regain the rep.

In addition to that, Reds are identified in the corner of the map making it easy for the Blues to decide if they want to fight the reds or not. Reds are vulnerable to all sorts of players on the open world that can stumble across them at any time. If you are red and fighting one group, any number of groups can run up on you without warning (HG, Roads Groups, Faction, Dungeon Groups, Gatherers, Police, Transporters, Solo Dungeoners, Corrupted Dungeoners, and other REDS).

All of the talk about how the reds are gankers and deserve a taste of their own medicine fail to address the disadvantage the red players have to accept to get content. A lot of the reds are only red flagged because the state of the red zone currently makes faction warfare dead outside of bandit event.

The red gankers provide way more content then the blue police who exist more to deny content. There's also an entire conversation about the purpose of risk when it comes to black market transports.

The reputation system is in need of an overhaul and its really telling that SBI is slow to understand the issues with the current implementation. Lethal Faction Warfare is dead outside of bandit and Red gankers are the only real source of PvP in the red zone outside of the Bandkt Zergs.
    • The_Support_God wrote:

how about you stop turning red

So I guess you are one of those motherfuckers believing reds are bad people and blues Albions heroes

Here is the thing, the frustration doesn't come from the outnumbering, but from the fact that the reputation system prevents reds from demolishing blues dismounting like fucks everywhere.
      If reputation system wasn't such a mess, red groups would fight back, and probably annihilate most of the blues trying to kill them :
      Fight groups wouldn't be scared to kill blues if reputation loss wasn't that high (lmao just look at this, reds are scared of losing reputation, isn't it enough to rework the reputation system ?)
      Gank groups would bring fight swaps for the case where blue retards dismount for no reason, what they aren't doing atm because there is no point in losing 15k rep to a blob of flat 4 shitters

Please consider growing a brain instead of being one of those people denying content

sorry for being rude, but seeing so many different situations showing the game is dying and people enjoying it cuz they make 20k silver on a body isn't something i appreciate a lot
      Shoutout to King7Aspek who in my opinion is the absolute endgamer for such bullshit, waiting several hours in red zones for reds to come in order to send them his blob of bloodletters with soldier boots and cleric cowls

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rotharn ().

• Don't misunderstand me. I don't want to give huge advantages to reds, that isn't the point, it's actually the opposite, keep it interesting and risky. More risk = more rewards

But atm, reds can't even cross a zone without gettin shit on by blobs of blues, and the worst thing about it is, they can't even fight back because of reputation loss

Combine this with the huge amount of recent new players having no fucking clue about what they're dismounting for, and u make all of the red zone PvP players frustrated
    • That is why there is blackzone
      i understand the population there is smaller
      and fights there much harder to win

but being in the red zone with high traffic and alot of transports to and from carleon who carry more than 2-3 mil in loot at any given time
      this is the risk you have to take

and the thing about being swarmed by blue? under normal circumstances blues would come in 1 or 2 and act all skitterish for like 15 minutes before they group up and mass on you
      most gankers would wait in solo dungeons and employ an blue scout to look for juicy targets before taking one juicy target down and changing maps
      this is the main way groups of 5 reds stay out of the radar of blue blobs

this way you would not show on the map and by the time you zone out of the solo dungeon and land on the target they would not know what hit them

and by the way red with more than 10 in a group would instantly attract all the blues in the area and spltting the loot would not be as profitable so a group of 5 or more highly trained players can mostly get the job done
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • The_Support_God wrote:

That is why there is blackzone
      i understand the population there is smaller
      and fights there much harder to win

but being in the red zone with high traffic and alot of transports to and from carleon who carry more than 2-3 mil in loot at any given time
      this is the risk you have to take

and the thing about being swarmed by blue? under normal circumstances blues would come in 1 or 2 and act all skitterish for like 15 minutes before they group up and mass on you
      most gankers would wait in solo dungeons and employ an blue scout to look for juicy targets before taking one juicy target down and changing maps
      this is the main way groups of 5 reds stay out of the radar of blue blobs

this way you would not show on the map and by the time you zone out of the solo dungeon and land on the target they would not know what hit them

and by the way red with more than 10 in a group would instantly attract all the blues in the area and spltting the loot would not be as profitable so a group of 5 or more highly trained players can mostly get the job done
      Blackzone and redzone are 2 different things
      I personnally stopped going in blackzones cuz there is no balance to be made to change the current meta, which is roaming with more than a party with fight and gank swaps, and run whenever you face a group with similar numbers. I hate this and ended up launching avalonian roads with the guild I'm in to avoid the blackzones, even if I used to have fun fights with some of the few guilds playing the game there (shoutout to One Way Ticket and the few other guilds who fought a lot around Lymhurst).

About the red zones, you don't get the point. The reason why so many blues don't give a shit about swarming red groups is they don't lose anything while doing this. And the reason why reds can't even fight back is cuz they would lose too much rep and get banned from royal zones for a few days due to reputation status. Believe it or not, it isn't fun to rape newbies during a 1min fight and get banned from the royals right afterwards cuz every member of the red group lost 1k rep per kill on flat 4 dudes

I am one of those gankers trying to catch BM transports, with 6 players at most to keep it interesting, but things get worse from day to day because of what i just explained. We'd really love to fight those anti PK groups to teach them some respect, believe me, but due to the actual rep system we can't
    • Rotharn wrote:

chasing fucking wolves with a T3 horse
      This is the best, new players, noobs don't understand that they won't catch you anyway but they will follow you for X amount of time until you get bored or run 30 clusters away. :D :D

and the second thing is fighting flat 4 shitters and losing rep which then you have to farm for hours is just not worth it.
    • really think the solution to this is pretty easy - you dont lose additional reputation while you have outlaw debuff. so if a zerg of noobs wants to try and fight, at least the reds can fight back, but rep still matters so reds just dont run around killing everyone willy nilly
    • Quagga wrote:

Rotharn wrote:

chasing fucking wolves with a T3 horse
      This is the best, new players, noobs don't understand that they won't catch you anyway but they will follow you for X amount of time until you get bored or run 30 clusters away. :D :D
      and the second thing is fighting flat 4 shitters and losing rep which then you have to farm for hours is just not worth it.
      That's the thing, people wasting your time + bringing cancer to royals cuz they don't lose anything by doin so

Lockemup wrote:

really think the solution to this is pretty easy - you dont lose additional reputation while you have outlaw debuff. so if a zerg of noobs wants to try and fight, at least the reds can fight back, but rep still matters so reds just dont run around killing everyone willy nilly
      interesting idea, just need SBI to take a closer look at the current situation and see what they can do. But leaving the game like this is clearly bullshit and makes me feel like SBI doesn't give a shit about the PvP aspect of the game. The only nice update they've brought in a while is the HideOut cast update

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rotharn ().