my account silver disappeared(60M to 7M)

• my account silver disappeared(60M to 7M)

my account silver decreased from 60M to 7m by itself.
      I left my account at 60M and the next day all I have is only 7M.
      my bag changed from normal 4.0 to a satchel of insight by itself.
      I didn't use silver to gain fame, my guild has 0 tax rate and auto respec is off.
      one send me a trade invite this day and I didn't accept it. Is anyone can take my silver without accepting the trade invites?
      Can Albion team log in to my account?
      Does anyone know the reason for this?
      I send to support they couldn't help me.
      Please, Help.
    • I can explain it,

1) Did you travel between cities.
      If you fast travel to island and you make mistake you can lost a lot of silver.

2 years ago I travel with my mammoth from Lymherst to FS.
      In FS i chose wrong island and I fast travel back to island in Lymeherst. 10kk cost.

2) You buy something on market for higher price and you don't realize that
    • assassinBK wrote:

I can explain it,

1) Did you travel between cities.
      If you fast travel to island and you make mistake you can lost a lot of silver.

2 years ago I travel with my mammoth from Lymherst to FS.
      In FS i chose wrong island and I fast travel back to island in Lymeherst. 10kk cost.

2) You buy something on market for higher price and you don't realize that
      thank u.
      I can believe it's my mistake if my build remains as I left it. My bag changed to a satchel 6.0.
    • Jean_Helius wrote:

Probably the old market trick.
      watch this.

youtube.com/clip/UgkxpcTMCPcH28-Bn8O9EhECGQ4NRGdnqhER

But if you really think was the game's fault and the support doesn't wanna help you why are you still playing this game? Seriously i would stop playing immediately.
      not the market.
      And if it's the market, then why did my bag change to a satchel?
      I love the game and waiting for the next patch may my silver back, but I will leave it soon and look for another one.
    • Mahmoud8811 wrote:

Jean_Helius wrote:

watch this.

But if you really think was the game's fault and the support doesn't wanna help you why are you still playing this game? Seriously i would stop playing immediately.
      not the market.And if it's the market, then why did my bag change to a satchel?
      I love the game and waiting for the next patch may my silver back, but I will leave it soon and look for another one.
      Well , you must really love this game then.
      Do you have multiple characters? Maybe you are using the wrong character?
    • Jean_Helius wrote:

Mahmoud8811 wrote:

Jean_Helius wrote:

watch this.

not the market.And if it's the market, then why did my bag change to a satchel?I love the game and waiting for the next patch may my silver back, but I will leave it soon and look for another one.
      Well , you must really love this game then.Do you have multiple characters? Maybe you are using the wrong character?
      I create new another one in the last few days to save the remaining silver and the coming silver. but I only use the main character.

support message me yesterday and take some information to find the reason, I hope they can.
    • Albion support said (I checked our server logs and I see that you were dueling in Yew Wood on October 19 between 05:11 and 05:20 UTC. During that time it looks like there was some bad luck as you lost a total of 62,542,899 silver in a series of eight duels with another player. )

I dueled with over one person at this time and I think this is the reason.
      And about the satchel maybe I used it from corrupted dungeon' loot.
    • Mahmoud8811 wrote:

Albion support said (I checked our server logs and I see that you were dueling in Yew Wood on October 19 between 05:11 and 05:20 UTC. During that time it looks like there was some bad luck as you lost a total of 62,542,899 silver in a series of eight duels with another player. )

there is no way you are not a bot, were you trying to scam SBI or what
    • Mahmoud8811 wrote:

Albion support said (I checked our server logs and I see that you were dueling in Yew Wood on October 19 between 05:11 and 05:20 UTC. During that time it looks like there was some bad luck as you lost a total of 62,542,899 silver in a series of eight duels with another player. )

C'mon, 8 duels dude?
      Better luck in your next duel i guess. :thumbsup:
    • New

Jean_Helius wrote:

Mahmoud8811 wrote:

C'mon, 8 duels dude?Better luck in your next duel i guess. :thumbsup:
      Its not uncommon that someone can say duel you 7 times with low silver cost and then on the 8th one you accept thinking its the same cost quickly but it was 60mil then you lose because he swaps to a OP set before the countdown starts.

Check videos on this scam.
      *lifts tail* Nya :x
    • New

Psycha wrote:

Jean_Helius wrote:

Mahmoud8811 wrote:

C'mon, 8 duels dude?Better luck in your next duel i guess. :thumbsup:
      Its not uncommon that someone can say duel you 7 times with low silver cost and then on the 8th one you accept thinking its the same cost quickly but it was 60mil then you lose because he swaps to a OP set before the countdown starts.
      Check videos on this scam.
      Tbh it's pretty smart way to scam someone lol
      T8 FISHERMAN

Join the Albion Fishing Discord: discord.gg/TPN7BbKTv7