Fishing? Where should you put the lure?..in water, in sand, or inside a boulder? This may be fixed with the upcoming biome redo, however......

• Fishing? Where should you put the lure?..in water, in sand, or inside a boulder? This may be fixed with the upcoming biome redo, however......

When fishing (and maybe other fishermen may have noticed the same thing?), for I'd say the past two weeks, trying to put your lure exactly in a little crevice or a spot close to shoreline,, you can't. The shoreline/waterline is not exact anymore, to the point that even some areas that shouldn't be fishable are, ie. the beach itself. It is now random,, I can even fish inside rocks or boulders in some areas, but I cant fish (put the lure) close to the shore in water- it now makes you cast a meter or so away from the shore line ,or allows you to put the lure on/in the beach. Also when trying to cast into a certain little pool or an area you like to fish, or a spot between two rocks or something, you can't anymore as the aim seems to be off a bit. I know some players think fishing is goofy in a game like this,, but others like myself like it and like it alot ( living near the ocean and fishing in rl all the time adds to this, lol) . So yes, we take pride in pinpoint casting, putting that lure exactly where we want it, sometimes even getting into little contests to see who can cast faster into that tiny spot and get that fish first.
      Thank you for reading, I hope this can be fixed.