• Mrpotato wrote:

Trial_hard wrote:

The discussion comes to a valuable result which is:

1) soldier helm is crap
      2) guardian is meh
      3) reflect is nerved to hell
      4) cleanse is not really usefull

I would give cleanse and huge AOE Resi buff on a 12 secs CD
      I would give reflect an add like cleric chowl, can be used while silenced / stunned
      Or buff the reflect again..
      cleanse can already be used while stunned, idk about silenced tho
      my friend cleanse works on all except "in the air" but it is too weak overall to be useful
    • XJosh wrote:

cheemsburger wrote:

XJosh wrote:

Can be used while stunned OR silenced... and cant be purged... come on. You gotta do better than this.
      It would only make sense for the same guy advocating for the removal of healers to also advocate for the removal of essential defensive items lmao
      Healers belong in group content, just not solo. I also see you don't understand what makes an item OP. When an item is "essential" (your statement, not mine) that means it is overpowered, and needs nerfed. Raise your IQ a bit bud.
      "unga bunga me no like defensive items"
    • The Cleric's hood is not "OP" it is useful yes, but it is not broken so that they come to complain and nerf it, it is more while you are frozen your enemy can take quick actions such as healing or like you wait for the timeout of his abilities and break you in two when you unfreeze, apart the effect is passed if you execute another action like that by accident. There are a lot more OP things in the game than the cleric hood, and it's not impossible to kill someone who's wearing it.
    • XJosh wrote:

cheemsburger wrote:

XJosh wrote:

Can be used while stunned OR silenced... and cant be purged... come on. You gotta do better than this.
      It would only make sense for the same guy advocating for the removal of healers to also advocate for the removal of essential defensive items lmao
      Healers belong in group content, just not solo. I also see you don't understand what makes an item OP. When an item is "essential" (your statement, not mine) that means it is overpowered, and needs nerfed. Raise your IQ a bit bud.
      I'm sorry to have to differ, while healers are much better in a group, they also deserve to be able to do or defend themselves in solitaire content.