Any Players From New Jersey (US) Want To Join

• Any Players From New Jersey (US) Want To Join

Hello Players,

Are there any players from New Jersey (US) who would want to join two of my friends and I, go on simple, 'low' level dungeons and perhaps even grow together? We are (2) dps and (1) tank, but we also like to try different builds here and there. One of us was thinking of perhaps trying a Healer later for example.

We usually play at a set schedule since we're all 'older'. This is not a Guild message, but more of a casual question being thrown out there.

The reason I'm asking for New Jersey is so we can be on the same timezone (although we play about 9:30pm-12am)... I guess if you're on the EDT/CT it'd work too.

Let me konw if you'll be interested in joining a group of three, casually going through the land.

Tragoblue
    • To clarify a bit, I'm not talking about joining a guild here, I'm just looking for fellow EDT/EST timezone gamers that are usually online after 9 PM. I'm usually online with two friends and we do various levels of bought Maps. At times, we would like to do blue dungeons (group), but they are too hard for only the three of us. If we had two more players say, then it would make it much more competitive. We're not looking for players with major experience (we're also just learning)... so if you are sort of starting out or maybe up to t6 and want to have some connected 'friends' ingame, shoot me a DM and let's run some dungeons together once in a while.
    • Hey.
      Blue dungeons with 3 you can make very easy. Its only about your sets and comp.
      I and some of my guild mates make yellow zone blue dungeons even solo.

We are in game normaly about 23-02 UTC 7PM-10PM east time. PM me when I will be in game and I can show you few thinks.
    • Tragoblue wrote:

@assassinBK

Great, I'll PM you for sure, thank you.

Wouldn't the specs also make a difference? One of my friends is about 15 in his specs, my other friend is about 30 and I'm about 40. I'm wondering if that would also cause us to struggle so bad with 30k HP bosses?

Have a good one.
      Spec make big diffrents but most diffrence make builds/composition on party and boss mechanicks.
      Sometimes if you know how fight you can win but if you dont know how fight even with strong party you can lose.

I can for example solo most bosses on Yellow zone group dungeons but I can't solo dother of earth for sure and this big guy in keepers dungeon (last boss blue chest).

Some builds will work even on low lvl and low spec. Other will not work even on high lvl.

The post was edited 1 time, last by assassinBK ().

• I’m from NJ and still new. What is your Guild name or which one did you join?

Tragoblue wrote:

Hello Players,

Are there any players from New Jersey (US) who would want to join two of my friends and I, go on simple, 'low' level dungeons and perhaps even grow together? We are (2) dps and (1) tank, but we also like to try different builds here and there. One of us was thinking of perhaps trying a Healer later for example.

We usually play at a set schedule since we're all 'older'. This is not a Guild message, but more of a casual question being thrown out there.

The reason I'm asking for New Jersey is so we can be on the same timezone (although we play about 9:30pm-12am)... I guess if you're on the EDT/CT it'd work too.

Let me konw if you'll be interested in joining a group of three, casually going through the land.

Tragoblue