Slience cleansed for no reason - Might need a dev response on this one

• Slience cleansed for no reason - Might need a dev response on this one

Hello everyone,

I've been wondering if I'm missing some kind of information about the cleanse in Albion online.
      Have you any explanation about this ?

--> No it's not the guardian helmet
      --> No it's not the purity robe
      --> No the res pot does not cleanse the silence, we tried even with à 7.1 pot
      --> No he didn't have the time to cast holy blessing

Yes the exact moment he uses rest pots the silence vanishes but that's not the way it works in Albion right ? The timers just goes faster, it doesnt disappear, correct me if i'm wrong.
      Also he get cleansed at 50% HP exaclty.

So a cheat that cleanses on res pots/50% hp low ?
      Just a random glitch ?

streamable.com/q8trov or

• Hey there,

hard to tell because we can't see the silence debuff. But I've tested with the same builds and the silence stays for ~3s. The Resistance Potion increases CC Resistance, so the Silence is even shorter (and you can use potions while silenced).

Looks like it's working as intended in your video I'm afraid.
    • Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

hard to tell because we can't see the silence debuff. But I've tested with the same builds and the silence stays for ~3s. The Resistance Potion increases CC Resistance, so the Silence is even shorter (and you can use potions while silenced).

Ty for the answer, but what do you mean by "can't see the silence debuff "?
      We can clearly see that he is silenced for ~2s max and the debuff just disappears not even half way of the timer. As I said, when there are CC resistance, the debuff's timer just goes faster, it doesn't disappear...
      Plus, I'm on hunter shoes which increases CC duration.

Thanks for the answers :)
    • BrownieWasTaken wrote:

Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

Ty for the answer, but what do you mean by "can't see the silence debuff "? We can clearly see that he is silenced for ~2s max and the debuff just disappears not even half way of the timer. As I said, when there are CC resistance, the debuff's timer just goes faster, it doesn't disappear...
      Plus, I'm on hunter shoes which increases CC duration.

Thanks for the answers :)

In bug reports regarding buffs/debuffs, I usually look for the buffs under the avatar first as it's easier to determine what's going on exactly this way.

Rewatching the video with your take on it I actually see what you mean. I thought the silence debuff gets pushed at the end of the queue unfortunately where you can't see it. But it actually does end abruptly.

I'll have another look at what could've happened here.
    • Hattenhair wrote:

Deathskills wrote:

probably all due to the res pot drastically decreasing CC duration that the healer was silenced for such a short amount of time.
      CC duration does not magically decrease if you drink a pot during silence, you have to do it beforehand, but here the holy staff user drinks it specifically during silence.
      it does, or at least it used to. Pretty easy to test with a friend if load up on cc duration crap and hit with demon helm while friend has no chest armor on the silence lasts like 24 seconds lol. but then use pot and its like 2 seconds. Only CC you cant pot during is stun or knockups / back / fling, as far as im aware. Anything that makes you lose complete control of character - but silences, roots, snares, etc, can all be potted.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lockemup ().