Nature Staff increase damage

• Nature Staff increase damage

increase damage to 50% on first hit instead of increasing it in 10% per hit...
      Nature staffs are not very welcome in group pve dungeons so the best way to increase its levels is by doing solo dungeon bus the recent update really nerfed it so to improve the pve experience you could give it like with the holy the increase in the first use of the skill, i understand you hate healers but every time SBI balances them for pvp they get nerfed in pve...
    • Myelene wrote:

Nature staffs are not very welcome in group pve dungeons so the best way to increase its levels is by doing solo dungeon bus the recent update really nerfed it so to improve the pve experience you could give it like with the holy the increase in the first use of the skill, i understand you hate healers but every time SBI balances them for pvp they get nerfed in pve...
      Damage for the whole 5 thorn stacks is calculated ON CAST, it does not magically adjust the damage each time you receive a buff stack.
      So you have your 5 thorns at -50% damage, hit one thorn get your 50% buff, but your other 4 thorns are still influenced by the -50%, meanwhile Q is still on cooldown and you have nothing better than to use those 4 remaining thorns.
      This changes nothing.

If anything this whole change to healer Q's is absolute fucking garbage, no amount of tweaking will fix it. I would understand if the 50% damage reduction was bound to healing Q's since that's what the devs were trying to prevent from being abused in CRD's, but no, instead of inscentivising the use of damaging Q's over the healing ones they managed to make the former even more shite than it already was.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • Hattenhair wrote:

Myelene wrote:

Damage for the whole 5 thorn stacks is calculated ON CAST, it does not magically adjust the damage each time you receive a buff stack.So you have your 5 thorns at -50% damage, hit one thorn get your 50% buff, but your other 4 thorns are still influenced by the -50%, meanwhile Q is still on cooldown and you have nothing better than to use those 4 remaining thorns.
      This changes nothing.

If anything this whole change to healer Q's is absolute fucking garbage, no amount of tweaking will fix it. I would understand if the 50% damage reduction was bound to healing Q's since that's what the devs were trying to prevent from being abused in CRD's, but no, instead of inscentivising the use of damaging Q's over the healing ones they managed to make the former even more shite than it already was.
      sadly yes the damage is calculated on first auto attack and thats just shitty, well i already leveled the nature and the saying that you are what you want to be and you write your own story is a blatant lie, because they force us out of the weapon we choose nerfing healers out of the game in any kind of pvp open world pvp was already hard for healers now it is simply pointless to even try anymore... i guess i'll go to play something else when albion finally decides that healers are no longer in the game... they already nerfed the healing and the damage now the damage again soon the healing again then they will simply remove healing staffs from the game ...
    • Look, as someone who fell in love with nature staffs and their gameplay, it sadens me to admit that theyre dead outside of ZvZ. It seems like the devs only care about CD and didnt take into consideration how it would affect everything else. Good luck leveling your nature staffs without tomes/credits or good luck even trying to use nature outside of ZvZ.
    • I was feedback a lot thing about nature is more weak then holy staff to developer . You know how they answer me . They say nature staff have good Q2 then holy can easy to do solo dg then Holy Staff,and group healing is better then holy staff. So nature not need to buff . But now I feel after holy buff Q3 skill ,they are more stronger in group heal ,Q3+W4
    • Hattenhair wrote:

Myelene wrote:

Damage for the whole 5 thorn stacks is calculated ON CAST, it does not magically adjust the damage each time you receive a buff stack.So you have your 5 thorns at -50% damage, hit one thorn get your 50% buff, but your other 4 thorns are still influenced by the -50%, meanwhile Q is still on cooldown and you have nothing better than to use those 4 remaining thorns.
      This changes nothing.

it blows my mind that nature with low to zero mobility was called OP while they don't even consider adjusting mace which holds 60% of the top 100.

We have mace completely OP meta now for 6+ months in every content not just CD..