Expliot or what?

• Expliot or what?

So this dudes kill history just screams expliot to me if you see the kinds of kills there getting in flat 4 with no cape. what is even more curios is he apeared in my dungeon while our scout was at gate and had no specter shoes or any invis abilities yet he managed to apear and then he died . now even if he was getting these kills legitly i for one would like to know where and how. hes getting about 19 good kills per day. just look at Kill ledger and see for yourself but he has 400m pvp fame and very little pve so his specs are not mega and i am just curious how such a noob build is doing this. Exploit is my guess. murderledger.com/players/Fugu/…w_deaths=0&show_assists=0
    • Those kills aren't that unusual. I do it often myself. There are certain ways, especially in dungeons, to get a significant advantage over a higher geared opponent. One is using mobs and/or traps to help with damage, you can race to the shrine and use it to your advantage, or you can play the bubble game. Bubble game is when you avoid fighting someone unless you are on full cooldown and the opponent is not. Try to bait them into attacking you before their bubble/skill cooldown is up, and then wreck them. I suppose you can call that an exploit but not an illegal one. I doubt this guy is doing anything wrong. Just crafty. As far as the PVE fame vs PVP fame, probably he is an experienced player who made an alt to run this gimmick.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Blenfjorn ().

• awanmakan wrote:

It's not unusual. It's just a playstyle where IP fame grinds are at the bottom of priorities.
      well considering his pve fame is low and his spec is low as he has not leveled up the gear am not buying it. i have played albion for over 2.5 years and i have never found this much content the guy has 20 on average kills per day all mega high kills somthing aint adding up.
    • CDEEKS wrote:

The entire point of this post is lost on some of you lol am not asking how to fight him FFS am a vet player with 700m fame and 200m pvp fame so am not looking for tips am simply highliting this cheater.
      If you are really a vet as you say, you should know that the tier of the gear isn't the only factor. You sound like a noob who doesn't understand the game at all. Everyone here is trying to help you understand why you are wrong, and you continue to insist the guy is cheating based solo on his kill board, and no actual evidence. This is getting sad. Unfollowed.
    • You claim to be a vet player but then you don't even think he has high specc because his pve fame is low? You've seen books in the game before, right?

Also, based on his IP (which he' rigging by having no cape, in case you didn't know) he's pretty high up on most of his specs.

He has 948 IP in those ledgers with 4.1 excellent.

For comparison, I have 3100/3100 in my main build (meaning as maxed out spec as you can have). With 4.0 (no quality) items and no cape, my tooltip ip was 855. But that's the trick. That's not really my IP. Each of my pieces (weapon, head, armor, boots) that matter, have an IP of ~1030. So im really a 1030 IP build that looks way weaker.

The guy you linked is 948 with approximately 150 IP more per piece worth of stuff. So his specs are almost maxed, like mine. But you're getting fooled by the 948 IP. His numbers are probably around 1100 - 1150 IP. So this 4.1 guy you're seeing actually has T8 equivalent on, mathematically speaking.

Don't be so quick to call people cheaters just because you don't understand how they play or how the game works. I've literally 1v1 knocked down a guy in 8.3 gear while wearing 4 flat in contextual zones. So these kills are far from being out of the ordinary.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Azlen ().

• lmao you liar you did die to him. Too embarrassed to admit and both scummy and petty enough to lie about it.

Azlen wrote:

You claim to be a vet player but then you don't even think he has high specc because his pve fame is low? You've seen books in the game before, right?

Also, based on his IP (which he' rigging by having no cape, in case you didn't know) he's pretty high up on most of his specs.

He has 948 IP in those ledgers with 4.1 excellent.

For comparison, I have 3100/3100 in my main build (meaning as maxed out spec as you can have). With 4.0 (no quality) items and no cape, my tooltip ip was 855. But that's the trick. That's not really my IP. Each of my pieces (weapon, head, armor, boots) that matter, have an IP of ~1030. So im really a 1030 IP build that looks way weaker.

The guy you linked is 948 with approximately 150 IP more per piece worth of stuff. So his specs are almost maxed, like mine. But you're getting fooled by the 948 IP. His numbers are probably around 1100 - 1150 IP. So this 4.1 guy you're seeing actually has T8 equivalent on, mathematically speaking.

Don't be so quick to call people cheaters just because you don't understand how they play or how the game works. I've literally 1v1 knocked down a guy in 8.3 gear while wearing 4 flat in contextual zones. So these kills are far from being out of the ordinary.
      Cheaters definitely exist though. So don't be so quick to call people legit either.
      Images
      • index.png

137.51 kB, 1,821×114, viewed 29 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by MxKHD ().