So why did you nerf undead cape and not even mention it in patch notes?

• So why did you nerf undead cape and not even mention it in patch notes?

When undead cape pops and you change zone the invis disappears now!!!

It was literally the only way to get past the scouts carebears put everywhere!(some will know what i mean) and you nerfed it. Thank you SBI!!

Thanks for making a full loot game safer place
      Thanks for blocking off every possible way that we gankers use to get around scouting

Thanks for promoting carebearism in a full loot pvp game

Thanks for saying ''we'll bring Albion Online back to its old days'' on the latest patch notes but doing the opposite secretly!!

Thanks for ruining solo pvper's life. :thumbup:

The post was edited 2 times, last by fuckinhellman ().

• addidas wrote:

It's not PvP if you are sneaking up on people who are 25% hp or down to mobs.

If you want Solo PvP do CD.

Yea it's called ganking and ganking is PvP

I don't do CDs it is a boring endless running in circles. There's zero fun in it.

Why don't people play WoW if they want to PvE in %100 safety? Albion is/was a full loot pvp game. People should grow some balls and stop being afraid to die in this game. It's in the nature of it.

P.S I gank groups dungeons as solo and I believe am successful. As a proof anyone is welcome to check out murderledger for last season top50
    • addidas wrote:

Right so your idea of fun is walking up to unsuspecting victims and executing them for free loot while they are downed to mobs instead of real PvP.

Also let me guess, you gank brand new players in arch zones.
      You are describing me what's called ganking/diving, something that was possible back in the day. Now if a person doesn't want to die while farming. they'll never die because there's a number of safety measures the game allows them to use, but this wasn't the case, BZ used to be a lot less safe place with a higher reward for risking to die, and it is essentially what brought Albion popularity. But we have drifted so far away from that game now i cannot even see it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by fuckinhellman ().

• fuckinhellman wrote:

addidas wrote:

Right so your idea of fun is walking up to unsuspecting victims and executing them for free loot while they are downed to mobs instead of real PvP.

Also let me guess, you gank brand new players in arch zones.
      You are describing me what's called ganking/diving, something that was possible back in the day. Now if a person doesn't want to die while farming. they'll never die because there's a number of safety measures the game allows them to use, but this wasn't the case, BZ used to be a lot less safe place with a higher reward for risking to die, and it is essentially what brought Albion popularity. But we have drifted so far away from that game now i cannot even see it.
      Im on ur side man. Open world pvp is important contents to the game. You dive into the dungeon, they fight back or leave and reform, and when they form a 20 men group you start to run away, maybe bait them at a avalonian entrance or another dungeon on the map. That is interesting. The only reason I am not doing open world PVP is because of the time it consumes. I always support the idea to create more contents with easier access. No matter it's ganking or man fighting. Nobody stops you from fight back.