[14. October 2021] Call to Arms Patch 11

• Deathskills wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

Deathskills wrote:

You'll notice any activity "worth" doing apart of HCE are all in full loot pvp zones which prouves my point.
      Crafting? Trading? Laborer empires?
      Laborer empire is more expensive and time consuming than HCE could ever get and you only get silver, no fame from it.
      trading is meh, harder and limited to do and harder since they added the estimated value to inventories.

Crafting you are limited by your 10k focus a day or how deep the HO you have in the roads/BZ.

So again entry points way higher than just a 10-20m set...
      Tome of Insights?
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.
    • Malkalma wrote:

Deathskills wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

Deathskills wrote:

You'll notice any activity "worth" doing apart of HCE are all in full loot pvp zones which prouves my point.
      Crafting? Trading? Laborer empires?
      Laborer empire is more expensive and time consuming than HCE could ever get and you only get silver, no fame from it.trading is meh, harder and limited to do and harder since they added the estimated value to inventories.

Crafting you are limited by your 10k focus a day or how deep the HO you have in the roads/BZ.

So again entry points way higher than just a 10-20m set...
      Tome of Insights?
      only a valid comparison if you are able to beat the fame per hour via making those 30k silver "faster" than you can get that same amount of fame in HCE (spoiler alert you probably can't).

so if someone makes 1mil fame an hour, to be on par, you'd need to make 30mil an hour.

Crafting ain't achieving it due to the 10k focus limitation and most people averages 1m per 10k focus (true it takes 2minutes to do but still point remains can't spam them all fucking day tho)(and only applies to people who knows how to get them 1m profits in the first place, many people lose silver even with focus and don't understand that power leveling crafting can be super expensive (we are talking a 500/700 can be as high as 200m+ and that can't guarantee profits since the next day it can be losing money for xyz reasons or make triple too but more often it's losing money longer time goes by).

and that does exclude the silver that's being made in hce.
    • Yo, can you do next week a HCE farm marathon and show us how easy is to get 150m under a week?

Couple of weeks ago at the Tanner the owner were logging on his alts. I asked him how many alts he has. He said between 70-80 :)
      Deathskills says 150m silvers is too much for 84-112 hours of active gameplay out of 168 hours a week has. Does not answer how much a ganker does under that time. This player is a joke.
    • Malkalma wrote:

Yo, can you do next week a HCE farm marathon and show us how easy is to get 150m under a week?
      Couple of weeks ago at the Tanner the owner were logging on his alts. I asked him how many alts he has. He said between 70-80 :)
      i mean sadly i have a life irl so can't play 12-16hours a day.

nor will i spend that much time out of spite to prove hce has too much rewards for little risk. only risk is in the learning phase and you can do up to level 9 or so in 4.3 mp if you have high specs. so no point in proving that.

i mean glad on your buddy for having 70-80 alts and spending 8-10hours to manage them each time he crafts with them every 3 days. not everyone has that luxury of that much time on hand.
    • Deathskills wrote:

Malkalma wrote:

Yo, can you do next week a HCE farm marathon and show us how easy is to get 150m under a week?Couple of weeks ago at the Tanner the owner were logging on his alts. I asked him how many alts he has. He said between 70-80 :)
      i mean sadly i have a life irl so can't play 12-16hours a day.
      nor will i spend that much time out of spite to prove hce has too much rewards for little risk. only risk is in the learning phase and you can do up to level 9 or so in 4.3 mp if you have high specs. so no point in proving that.

i mean glad on your buddy for having 70-80 alts and spending 8-10hours to manage them each time he crafts with them every 3 days. not everyone has that luxury of that much time on hand.
      So you say to achieve 150m under a week, it needs 7x12 to 7x16 hours of playtime?

So you say approximately 84-112 hours for 150m is much?

How much a ganker does under 84-112 hours? Can you tell me please?
    • Will the plans for "Albion Online include:

- Possibility to view chests, the so-called "Bank" from one city (I wonder many times when in Lymhurst if I have anything at the Bank in Carleon)
      -In sets and equipment, automatic loading of equipment and items in the backpack in a smaller amount, if we don't have the required quantity.
    • @Deathskills
      Managing 80 crafting alts is around 2h and that is every 3 days. Island farmers are more time consuming.
      If you craft food without your own station and in royal city, i remember it was recently around 8m per 30k focus.
      So 80*8m is a lot (and it is 2x in a week), but selling that stuff is tiring, but can be done in meantime, before and after content.

Meanwhile you consider HCE too much time consuming and saying it is too profitable.

Wtf XD.