Nature staff is dead

• Nature staff is dead

Tried doing some solo dungeons and a few pvp with my semi dps nature build cause I usually play solo ,
      I just notice the huge nerfed that greatly decrease the damage -50% damage output + the thorns nerfed is kinda off
      top it up on the recent heal adjustment (nerfed) they did.

It's not even enjoyable anymore to play nature staff. There's no more room to play this build.
      there's too many higher dps class out there why bother adding the -50% damage output for healers that's way too much handicap .
      if you will only listen to those few people who are complaining about healers playing dps or how op it is they think. then it's kinda unfair for us. <X :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
    • Sponik wrote:

bud, a healer should heal
      a dps should dps

the thing is, you can play a nature dps OR a healer nature. you cant abuse healing and dealing dmg
      then smite & thorns need to be removed, so does merc jacket need removed..

Healer is heal - no thorns and no smite my friend

And dps to dps

Remove merc ... No heal for dps..

The world is not black and white, the problem is the point of view ..and a semi par understanding of balance..
    • What kind of thinking is that ? lmao
      why dafuq do you label a specific class as a healer or a dps.
      have you ever played druids on other games or rpg ?
      nature is a versatile weapon class with access to heal and semi dps. if you think that somebody having access to heal is already a full pledge healer class then you got problem in your head.
      even a fcking necromancers have access to heal , warlocks have access to healing . Only fucking idiots like you doesn't know that.

The devs shouldn't have introduce the nature class if they will only create a class solely for healing cause there's already one.
      And why dafuq do you call it abuse healing ? Is it because you're not winning ? We hear that a lot from sore losers.
      healing is already been nerfed down a lot, Plus the healing sickness.
    • Trial_hard wrote:

, so does merc jacket need removed
      Bruh
      Sustain =/= dedicated healing
      I know that Merc jacket sustain is little abusing, but with purges and many shitty things in meta it is not too op
      Dedicated healing can overwhelm purges and burst dmg 8o

Anyway nature with thorns is garbage, with it you can barely farm solo dg's and now worse kek
      Now it just worths to group pve/pvp
      War Gloves supremacy

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fabrizziou ().

• Trial_hard wrote:

then smite & thorns need to be removed, so does merc jacket need removed..

Healer is heal - no thorns and no smite my friend

And dps to dps

Remove merc ... No heal for dps..

The world is not black and white, the problem is the point of view ..and a semi par understanding of balance..
      this is a sandbox here should be OP stuff otherwise you are not able to play 1 v X..

some people forget about that and want to make albion esport a production with great balance etc... this is not what it should be.
    • Nin21 wrote:

Tried doing some solo dungeons and a few pvp with my semi dps nature build cause I usually play solo ,
      I just notice the huge nerfed that greatly decrease the damage -50% damage output + the thorns nerfed is kinda off
      top it up on the recent heal adjustment (nerfed) they did.

It's not even enjoyable anymore to play nature staff. There's no more room to play this build.
      there's too many higher dps class out there why bother adding the -50% damage output for healers that's way too much handicap .
      if you will only listen to those few people who are complaining about healers playing dps or how op it is they think. then it's kinda unfair for us. <X :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
      I mean they change was made so you can't run pure heals with T8 posion, T8.3 mage cowl, T8.3 thetford and then just slowly beat ppl into submission in CDs, and some other content (most changes in game are GvG/ZvZ/CD related).

the -50% damage is removed with thorns, the issue is it should be instantly not some stacking thing. holy gets it on just choosing smite so nature should get it on just choosing thorns.

Outside of that, I doubt it will change for a long time.