Can't buy journals in last inventory slot (single journal counts as full stack)

• Can't buy journals in last inventory slot (single journal counts as full stack)

• Description of the issue: While buying journals if you have all your inventory slots filled except one slot, then one journal counts as a full stack of journals and you are unable to buy more books.
      • Steps to reproduce:
        • Have all except one inventory slot filled
        • Buy a single journal from a laborer
        • Try buying more journals
      • Result: Your inventory now counts as full and you cannot buy more books
      • Expected result: You should be able to keep buying books until the stack is filled
      I tried splitting the stack but when i had 4 + 1 journals in the last 2 slots it still wouldn't let me buy more.

Screenshots attached.

Also please give us a slider to buy books. Clicking thousands of times is really painful.

Discord: Shred#6182
    • MEATCUP wrote:

Not a dev.

this makes sorta sense. If you don’t have a slot to put a partially filled journal in then your inventory will be capped out without a slot for partials.
      It makes sense while crafting, but as a crafter you know this and account for it. Plus there is no empty slot for the crafted items either, meaning you can't craft anyway, so it defeats whatever theoretical purpose it could have.

And on top of that, even if i put 1 journal in every slot, i still can't buy more, so i really don't think this is intended. There is a bug somewhere in the spaghetti.

Discord: Shred#6182