Call to Arms Patch 11 is Here

• Enfeeble Blades was a very underrepresented ability. To give it a more useful role, it has been reworked into a ground target area which purges each enemy hit. Since the Locus is now cleanse-only, Lifecurse Staff can take over the role of AoE purging in large-scale fights.

Please make this non-channel and targetable (or better ground target and when ally (or caster) run into it, it gets attached to them). The reason I started using this staff is because i could pop the damage AOE, use rage to heal from damage and run around, dodging and using other skills, especially in PVE. Channelling this ability effectively kills it, and it's certainly not worth the non-target or purge buff. Also, it's now pointless even more, because you can just ran away. Before, you could apply it to an ally or yourself and chase the enemy, thus keep them away from you.Why did you decreased the PVP potential and completely killed PVE potential of already weak weapon?

And you even nerfed their damage reduction stacks from 10 to 5, really?! Did someone actually playtested this stuff or you are just throwing random numbers and waiting for them to stick?! The cooldown change is just cherry on top of this clown fiesta.

Weeks of grinding down the gutter.

The post was edited 6 times, last by SBA ().

• @SBA Weapon has decent AOE damage with AOE Purge and has a CC attached to one of the W skills on the weapon with reasonably long cast range to boot

seems balanced to me
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • How? I don't think you get it but the E is pointless, the Q is on par with other mediocre Q and W options are locked behind days of grinding, with first one decent damage and damge buff, and the other also channelling with pathetic damage.

Just the cooldown changes kills it in PVE, because no one will wait for channelling stationary skill (that now gives 50% less damage reduction) to recharge 50 bloody seconds.This is borderline insane line of thinking. When, when will enemy ran into your channelling, non-movable small AOE zone without pull or something. They completely misunderstood the purpose of that skill. This is another nail in the coffin for PVE too.

It's garbage. Plain and simple garbage not worth even the bytes in a database. With these changes they can remove the entire line in the tree and no one would notice.

The_Support_God wrote:

@SBA Weapon has decent AOE damage with AOE Purge and has a CC attached to one of the W skills on the weapon with reasonably long cast range to boot

seems balanced to me

The post was edited 4 times, last by SBA ().

• @SBA even if its not viable for zvz like everyone hope for

if you look at smaller scale it can be a replacement for great curse
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

• The_Support_God wrote:

@SBA even if its not viable for zvz like everyone hope for

if you look at smaller scale it can be a replacement for great curse
      Did you played with this staff before this changes? Because it was a great replacement for great curse, that's the reason why I chose it, but with changes like these, there is no point using it anymore. It doesn't fill the role of busier, sustain or support, it does nothing because mobs run away from the AOE and in PVP people do the same thing. If they want this skill to be used in zvz or pvp (somehow) then they should also add alternative skill for E...

The post was edited 1 time, last by SBA ().

• Resolved a rare issue that caused Faction Warfare Player Rankings to display incorrectly
      Still not working for me. I have the rank of Waystalker but it still has it showing Woodsman and it's been like this since March.

I was faction capped before the Call to Arms update; perhaps that is what is causing the rank bug for me when the conversion happened.
    • Flash Heal (all Holy Staffs):
      • Cooldown: 0s → 3s
      • Cast Time: 0.8s → 0.4s
      • Hit Delay: 0s → 0.4s
      • Heal: 34 → 130
      • Removed the additional 10% Healing per target effect
      I really liked having a fast cast time & cooldown heal for when a group is spread out and everyone needs heals. With some cast time modifiers and speed caster buff, you could cast 3 holy flashes per second. This was my favorite spell ;(

Oh well. Can't save every build, I guess.
    • @SBA

my answer is NO but i tried the new version on the test realm
      bro the old lifecurse staff was clunky as hell for a ranged weapon you have to get close/ someone has to get close to apply the effect

and the cast time of 1 second is abit harsh

now with a "aoe purge" channeling became a thing to balance it out same as great curse where you channel to put many aoe curse stacks and remove HoTs

the new lifecurse staff also purges nature's HoT by the way so it deny nature healing as well as any defences they might put up when rooted with your decerate W
      which is better than great curse but of course the cooldown needs to be increased to compansate

and lets not forget it is also a 1h weapon so it can be versatile in offhand choices

• Rampant Staff's heal previously ticked nine times over nine seconds, but as of the update it's now only triggering eight times regardless of whether the target is at the front or the end of the trail. The patch increased the base healing amount from 12 to 13.5 which should have been a 12.5% increase on overall output, but thanks to the missing tick the staff is only healing the same amount as before, if not very slightly less.

In addition, the caster is ignored for the initial burst heal from the stag, even if they're standing in the middle of several allies who receive it.
    • Merton wrote:

Rampant Staff's heal previously ticked nine times over nine seconds, but as of the update it's now only triggering eight times regardless of whether the target is at the front or the end of the trail. The patch increased the base healing amount from 12 to 13.5 which should have been a 12.5% increase on overall output, but thanks to the missing tick the staff is only healing the same amount as before, if not very slightly less.

In addition, the caster is ignored for the initial burst heal from the stag, even if they're standing in the middle of several allies who receive it.
      Well you should report this in the bug section