Why are ARCH the biggest pussies in Albion?

• Why are ARCH the biggest pussies in Albion?

Seriously? All these idiots ever do is just zerg, they only engage in a 1v1 when they know they have back up around the corner and run like bitches too them.

You clowns are the biggest fucking bunch of douche bag pussies in Albion's history.

Must be proud being giant dildos. I'm looking at you "Rampage94" of course I die from a man bun wearing millennial.

I hope anyone that wears the ARCH tag suffers horribly because most of you are complete assholes and deserve it.

PS: Ya I'm mad bro so fuck off.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Malvado ().

• Malvado wrote:

Thisaoplayer wrote:

Arch isn't.

:!:
      LOL ok there bud... When you chase a fisherman through 3 zones with 20+ ppl you don't call that being cowardly? Please send whatever you are smoking to my home address while your at it (hopefully it's crack).
      arch is nasty, but.. #1?

I think #5 not #1.

There were those (alliances, guilds) who made an account just to have a 24hour scout on a dungeon entrance.

that's called nolife.

:/
      Avalon Empire is my! empire.
    • I didn't lose too much gear to ARCH, I"m just sick of their bullshit in general. Whenever I see that tag they either have balls (because they have like 5+ ppl waiting for you to attack the one bitch egging you on) or the small chance that they are actually solo which is rarely the case.
    • JordWasTaken wrote:

You seem pretty mad. maybe get good bro.
      Yep get good, i'm sure you can 1vs6 just fine right uber dork? Get a fucking life douche bag. All you who use u mad bro, git gud etc are just mouth breathing NPCs that just regurgitate the same insults over and over again until you dumb asses find the next meta insult.. What's next are you going to say I'm living rent free in your head now as well? Fucking goof. JordWasTaken....the only place you should be taken is out back and "Taken" out of your misery. U MAD BRO? GIT GUD, SO SALTY, I'M LIVING RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD = NPC insults

The post was edited 5 times, last by Malvado ().

• Thisaoplayer wrote:

Malvado wrote:

Thisaoplayer wrote:

Arch isn't.

:!:
      LOL ok there bud... When you chase a fisherman through 3 zones with 20+ ppl you don't call that being cowardly? Please send whatever you are smoking to my home address while your at it (hopefully it's crack).
      arch is nasty, but.. #1?
      I think #5 not #1.

There were those (alliances, guilds) who made an account just to have a 24hour scout on a dungeon entrance.

that's called nolife.

:/
      For sheer pussy behavior yes ARCH is #1. However, for biggest bunch of cheaters well number 1 would be Blue Army. #1 biggest douche bag and racist on the server is Syndic and this is coming from me since that's what you like to call people like me.
    • Malvado wrote:

For sheer pussy behavior yes ARCH is #1. However, for biggest bunch of cheaters well number 1 would be Blue Army. #1 biggest douche bag and racist on the server is Syndic and this is coming from me since that's what you like to call people like me.
      If you're going to call someone a racist, at least ping him. I will do it for you. @Syndic

It may or may not be true, I have no idea, but he should have the chance to rebut.

@Malvado Yes ARCH is trash, everyone knows this already. Anytime I see an ARCH person I say "ARCH sucks" and most respond with "Yeah I know". So even they know they are trash. Use the general rule, if you see an ARCH, there are at least 10 more nearby that you don't see. Then you should be fine. Don't expect an ARCH to fight you 1v1. While it may happen sometimes, it isn't the norm by any means.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

Malvado wrote:

If you're going to call someone a racist, at least ping him. I will do it for you. @Syndic
      It may or may not be true, I have no idea, but he should have the chance to rebut.

@Malvado Yes ARCH is trash, everyone knows this already. Anytime I see an ARCH person I say "ARCH sucks" and most respond with "Yeah I know". So even they know they are trash. Use the general rule, if you see an ARCH, there are at least 10 more nearby that you don't see. Then you should be fine. Don't expect an ARCH to fight you 1v1. While it may happen sometimes, it isn't the norm by any means.

Calling me racist is pretty much the definition of stupidity.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

Malvado wrote:

Syndic wrote:

Blenfjorn wrote:

Malvado wrote:

If you're going to call someone a racist, at least ping him. I will do it for you. @SyndicIt may or may not be true, I have no idea, but he should have the chance to rebut.

Blenfjorn wrote:

Syndic wrote:

You do realize I am not the one calling you a racist, right? I pinged you so you would be aware of the accusation.

awanmakan wrote:

Racists hear my prayer.
      Please leave us a sign of your presence.
      Racing?

No this isn't a racing game.

It's a sandbox game.

:huh:
      Avalon Empire is my! empire.
    • Syndic wrote:

Blenfjorn wrote:

Malvado wrote:

If you're going to call someone a racist, at least ping him. I will do it for you. @SyndicIt may or may not be true, I have no idea, but he should have the chance to rebut.

So when you refer to enemy players in YOUR Discord server as little "Nig Nigs" what exactly are you saying then? The only one who is stupid is YOU Syndic to think that isn't racist at all LOL cause IT IS YOU FUCKING 50+ YEAR OLD CROATIAN DOUCHE BAG. If it isn't a reference to N***er then exactly what it is? I'd love to see what kind of BS you come up with to explain that one. I hope it's better then the excuse you made for hand holding RMTers who got banned. Go back to your shitty Internet cafe you goof.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Malvado ().

• Blenfjorn wrote:

Malvado wrote:

Why bothering pinging the loser, I knew someone would tell the idiot eventually and he would have to come here to defend his "pride" because that's what happens when you're a full blown narcissistic pile of dog shit.