Why are ARCH the biggest pussies in Albion?

• Hattenhair wrote:

Blenfjorn wrote:

Welp. That pretty much gives us our answer.
      I mean, just looking at the actions of the accusator definetly makes the defendant's actions justified to a certain extent.Acting like trash - get called trash, seems justified.
      That's fine you can be a racist apologist all you want, I'll still sleep well at night. I treat ppl the way they treat others. Syndic is a massive douche bag / dick head / racist to even his own guild members, so he deserves all the shit thrown at him. Nothing will justify calling people N unless you yourself are also a racist. If the guy wants to be a egotistical bully then he should be bullied into the ground. Too bad most of you are cowards to even stand up to people like him because I'm not IRL or IG. I would totally take a Euro trip and meet up for coffee with him at his favorite Internet cafe.

The post was edited 4 times, last by SyndicForeverRacist ().

• SyndicForeverRacist wrote:

That's fine you can be a racist apologist all you want, I'll still sleep well at night. I treat ppl the way they treat others. Syndic is a massive douche bag / dick head / racist to even his own guild members, so he deserves all the shit thrown at him. Nothing will justify calling people N unless you yourself are also a racist. If the guy wants to be a egotistical bully then he should be bullied into the ground. Too bad most of you are cowards to even stand up to people like him because I'm not IRL or IG. I would totally take a Euro trip and meet up for coffee with him at his favorite Internet cafe.
      You're the one specifically creating an account to sperg out at people who don't want to follow another trend of X = bad.
      If I see someone act like a typical cretin from your stereotypical ghetto - he's getting called a porch monkey and depending on how he responds it might even solidify the accusations further.
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hattenhair ().

• Hattenhair wrote:

SyndicForeverRacist wrote:

That's fine you can be a racist apologist all you want, I'll still sleep well at night. I treat ppl the way they treat others. Syndic is a massive douche bag / dick head / racist to even his own guild members, so he deserves all the shit thrown at him. Nothing will justify calling people Nig Nigs unless you yourself are also a racist. If the guy wants to be a egotistical bully then he should be bullied into the ground. Too bad most of you are cowards to even stand up to people like him because I'm not IRL or IG. I would totally take a Euro trip and meet up for coffee with him at his favorite Internet cafe.
      You're the one specifically creating an account to sperg out at people who don't want to follow another trend of X = bad.If I see someone act like a typical cretin from your stereotypical ghetto - he's getting called and depending on how he responds it might even solidify the accusations further.
      Another incorrect statement, I'm only throwing shade at Syndic and everyone who shills for the guy. Don't like it, don't post and go play the game. I'll keep making accounts to raise awareness that this racist piece of garbage gets a free pass from SBI and that he needs to apologize for his behavior. What exactly is the trend? We're in 2021, racists, women beaters and sexual harassers need to be put to justice both online and off. If you aren't for this then you're no better then they are. Since you like to use the term I guess you're just as racist as Syndic is...Gaming has become a toxic cease pool because of people like him and even you for thinking that behavior is OK. But that's fine, just crap on the guy who's actually fighting against this, you'll burn in Hell eventually.

The post was edited 3 times, last by SyndicForeverRacist ().

• SyndicForeverRacist wrote:

Tabor wrote:

I miss the good ole days when this thread was used to make fun of Arch kids...
      Ya you know what? I agree with this I derailed it too much and now I will take this fight with Syndic to stage 2. Stay tuned!! I will no longer be posting in this thread. Good bye, and see you soon Syndic.

Visualize me pressing the button and you starting to move in circles with the water before you disappear down the drain.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Syndic ().

• Syndic wrote:

SyndicForeverRacist wrote:

Tabor wrote:

I miss the good ole days when this thread was used to make fun of Arch kids...
      Ya you know what? I agree with this I derailed it too much and now I will take this fight with Syndic to stage 2. Stay tuned!! I will no longer be posting in this thread. Good bye, and see you soon Syndic.
      Visualize me pressing the button and you starting to in circles with the water before you disappear down the drain.
      Hey look it's the narcissistic racist that's back online! Your ego couldn't let this go it seems, so I had to come back when I was about to walk away... Guess the Internet cafe is open for business for yet another day? Hopefully one day that happens and the world will be better off for it. It's great living rent free in your head Syndic, you are a text book example of a narcissist which is why I can play you like a fiddle. So are you going to apologize for N or what?

The post was edited 2 times, last by SyndicIsARacist ().

• K4G3 wrote:

Oh good lord you actually have gone full retard.

Enjoy your perma ban, accompanied by criminal charges.
      Yes Syndic is a full retard 100%. Criminal charges LOL now look who's gone full retard I think it's you K4G3. I did no such threats at all because what I visualize in my own head isn't death threats. I'm just fantasizing a world in which racist pieces of shit like Syndic get what they deserve. You can think and shill for the guy all you want, I don't really care. He needs to just apologize for his behavior that is all. I love the fact SBI censors what I say so IT IS FACT saying N is considered being racist. It's pretty funny protecting human garbage, but Syndic's had SBI by their balls for many moons. I'll enjoy my vacation, going to go to the beach now... God I love Miami!! See ya!

The post was edited 2 times, last by SyndicIsAHugeRacist ().

• I dont care about Syndic but the fact you went as far as to wish someone shoot him in the face IRL because he said some mean words online is a clear indicator that your mental health is rather unstable. Go outside and breathe some fresh air.

Also yes, you are getting banned for saying that ridiculous shit. Even if you went back and edited your post (I screenshotted it and sent it to the mods already).

Seek help.