I just started playing yesterday with my girlfriend, and decided to go with a ranger build. Right now I'm just using a regular bow (Tier 4 adept's bow), but my dps is so bad - my girlfriend (Mage with fire staff) just blows through enemies while I'm plinking away at them. Even with enchanted quiver and explosive arrows.
- What weapon would be better in terms of DPS? I want to be able to solo stuff and match my gf's damage. Would dagger be good?
- What's a decent way to make money early on? I read through the guides and they suggested doing dungeons, but they were written in 2018. Is this still true?
- Is it feasible to form a guild with just two players for a guild island?
- What's the most profitable gathering skill? I kind of like fishing and gathering resources in general.
- Can we play the game without PvP?
- How common is getting killed in yellow zones by other players if you're not flagged for PVP?
- Is there a "best" city to make our home? We're in Fort Sterling right now.