Fiend Cowl's one tap purge is not enough !! we need one tap delete player !!!

    • Fiend Cowl's one tap purge is not enough !! we need one tap delete player !!!

      omg Fiend Cowl's ONE TAP PURGE is not OP to conquer all of helmet !!
      Why game design dont make this ONE TAP AWARD from PURGE to DELETE PLAYER ????
      It's will be more OP !!! Make all ganker , open world solo pvp , CD player will use it more !!
      YA purge their BUFF MOVENSPEED STACKS is not enough , why not purge their HP ??
    • Wait, is someone actually complaining about fiend cowl? Which is arguably one of the most balanced helmets, because all it does its trade CD for CD, and if not used properly is almost useless.

      Sure if your careless and pop all your buffs at once, its strong, but thats your mistake.
    • as much as i hate fiend cowl or any kind of purge for that matter
      because i am a regular bow main

      but i got to agree it is one of the most balanced items in the game
      its single target, has decently long cooldown and it rewards the player for proper use

      take mage robe its chest piece counter part
      it can purge multiple times, provides resistance, has a reasonable long cooldown but need the other party to hit you to activate
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

      Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

      FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • Reptoid wrote:

      Wait, is someone actually complaining about fiend cowl? Which is arguably one of the most balanced helmets, because all it does its trade CD for CD, and if not used properly is almost useless.

      Sure if your careless and pop all your buffs at once, its strong, but thats your mistake.

      The_Support_God wrote:

      as much as i hate fiend cowl or any kind of purge for that matter
      because i am a regular bow main

      but i got to agree it is one of the most balanced items in the game
      its single target, has decently long cooldown and it rewards the player for proper use

      take mage robe its chest piece counter part
      it can purge multiple times, provides resistance, has a reasonable long cooldown but need the other party to hit you to activate
      I disagree your word , if some one build with Hunter Hoods / R2 Jacket / Spear (It is a example for 1v1 open world fighting)
      and this guy stack his Q and trade his HP to fight with his enemy , he use R2 to get more advantage , but its Q stacks and R2 will get delete in one skill.
      If you say "dont use together" , but spear's Q always exist in fight , how should he do ? Never Use R and D skill ?
      Even he cant run away if he realize he cant win , because Fiend cowl will cancel his F.

      So he must be choice when he against Fiend cowl , but Dominance is on the Fiend cowl Player , not only buff stack style weapon like sword and spear ,
      but also if Fiend cowl Player rush in with big DMG , and enemy want to turn back with Cleric Robes (this is his only way can survive with Low HP) ,
      Fiend cowl will smash his Self-defense and make him be a fish that can easy chop.

      1. Fiend cowl not only trade skill CD with enemy , this item make his enemy must to bait it then fight , otherwise Dominance is on the Fiend cowl Player
      2. Fiend cowl can smash enemy's Last Self-defense . Usually , a build only have one Self-defense skill and flexibility buff skill , Fiend cowl will make them hopeless.
      And Fiend cowl is hard to useless , because Player at least have a flexibility buff skill on shoes ,
      the only exception is Assassin Jacket / Hellion Shoes build , so dont say the word without thinking , Fiend cowl is abuse with Ganker , CDs and 1v1 player now.

      If you really think it is not that quiet broken , You probably is a abuser with Fiend cowl Player too.
    • Fiend cowl and to an extent helmet of valor was always present in Corrupteds dungeons, crystal team fights and even ganking
      because of of its strong single target deny

      for as long as i can remember Purge was always needed because reg Bow Existed in the game
      the meta for CD has shifted drastically from guardian helmet (health stack meta(guardian heals back then)) to cultist cowl(reset meta) and now to fiend cowl (purge for hold your line meta)

      one of the reasons for the drastic increase in fiend cowl in the CD meta was because of royal boots.
      players would safely activate it from off screen and dive in long distances with 20% resistance buff
      and purge was one of the ways to deny this
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

      Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

      FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      Fiend cowl and to an extent helmet of valor was always present in Corrupteds dungeons, crystal team fights and even ganking
      because of of its strong single target deny

      for as long as i can remember Purge was always needed because reg Bow Existed in the game
      the meta for CD has shifted drastically from guardian helmet (health stack meta(guardian heals back then)) to cultist cowl(reset meta) and now to fiend cowl (purge for hold your line meta)

      one of the reasons for the drastic increase in fiend cowl in the CD meta was because of royal boots.
      players would safely activate it from off screen and dive in long distances with 20% resistance buff
      and purge was one of the ways to deny this
      Your answer is not for answer "Fiend cowl is balance" , is for "Because Meta is all using broken item so I use broken ONE TAP PURGE to broken their broken"

      Royal boots ? OP. Spector Hood ? OP. Guardian ONE TAP HEAL? OP.

      And the real Qestion is other item that is not broken against Fiend Cowl.
      Can we wait its buff time and not to get purge like against Mage Robe to deal with Fiend Cowl ? NO.
      How to counter Fiend Cowl ? Cut your enemy's finger which is on keyboard D.
      These Qestion also happen on Spector Hood , which is no way to counter without broken item.

      And Like I say the situation as I posted , can you try to answer how to against ?
      If you can not answer , just accpet Fiend cowl is OP this true.
    • @k993dy
      situation very much rock paper scissors

      if we have something like boots of purity and a kiting playstyle purge does not do much really

      i can hardly imagine how purge can affect a tombhammer and badon builds for example aside from their royal boots
      granted they can run their own fiend cowl but most tombhammer builds run mage cowl and bop
      and badon uses specre hood to reset merc jacket

      if you run into a reg bow or curse or spear which relies on buff like skills then you would get value but if you run into things like x bow i hardly see a use for purge
      or to say you get less value out of the purge

      so i do accept that fiend cowl is OP but only to a certain extent
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

      Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

      FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      @k993dy
      situation very much rock paper scissors

      if we have something like boots of purity and a kiting playstyle purge does not do much really

      i can hardly imagine how purge can affect a tombhammer and badon builds for example aside from their royal boots
      granted they can run their own fiend cowl but most tombhammer builds run mage cowl and bop
      and badon uses specre hood to reset merc jacket

      if you run into a reg bow or curse or spear which relies on buff like skills then you would get value but if you run into things like x bow i hardly see a use for purge
      or to say you get less value out of the purge

      so i do accept that fiend cowl is OP but only to a certain extent
      situation very much rock paper scissors

      if we have something like boots of purity and a kiting playstyle purge does not do much really
      (Im sure you are a CD player because all of you talking in this post is with CDs , and rock paper scissors is very Unhealthy , so that is not a excuse.)

      i can hardly imagine how purge can affect a tombhammer and badon builds for example aside from their royal boots
      (And that is why Fiend cowl BROKEN because even tombhammer player u still can ONE TAP PURGE their boots to dont let them run.)

      granted they can run their own fiend cowl but most tombhammer builds run mage cowl and bop
      (Ya so if tombhammer miss his E and against Fiend cowl , they 100% cant run away.)

      and badon uses specre hood to reset merc jacket
      ("Because Meta is all using broken item so I use broken ONE TAP PURGE to broken their broken" , Understand ?)

      if you run into a reg bow or curse or spear which relies on buff like skills then you would get value but if you run into things like x bow i hardly see a use for purge
      or to say you get less value out of the purge
      (WTF r u talking about Xbow player is using Cleric Robes or Mercenary Jacket and that also can ONE TAP PURGE...)
      (This game 80% of Self-defense skill is a buff skill , and these 80% is ball shit when they against Fiend cowl... , And now I can see u r a abuser with Fiend cowl Player)

      so i do accept that fiend cowl is OP but only to a certain extent
      (a abuser with Fiend cowl Player saying like this is very unconvincing...)
    • Then what is the purpose of fiend cowl if it is not used to purge?

      you keep saying it is OP for the thing it is suppose to do?

      what other answer you expect me to give you?

      as writen in my posts and other people's response you are trading cooldown for cooldown
      it rewards players for using it as a counter to other people's abilities

      at least it is better then old guardian helm where you can use it off cooldown to heal. that was real brain dead playstyle

      so i dont get what you are complaining about now.
      it already has a decently long cooldown (40 sec) with somewhat decent cast range at 9m

      most skills and abilities aka boots and bow E have a cooldown of less than that so i dont see whats the problem?

      @k993dy tell me straight to the face right now what is wrong with fiend cowl?
      is the cooldown too short at 40s?
      is the range too long at 9m?
      is it because its point and click?
      or is it the fact purge is such a strong mechanic that you cannot handle it?

      FYI you can check at murder ledger that i rarely use fiend cowl. i do corrupteds but i dont abuse it like you said
      https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/155980-The-Forums-Could-Use-a-Night-Mode-Theme/

      Contribute to Night Mode with the link above

      FYI here is a picture me hugging Night Mode

      The post was edited 1 time, last by The_Support_God ().

    • You could make it more succeptible to I-Frames by increasing the projectile travel time from 0.4s -> 0.45s, so those can see more use as a counter to purge, while trading it off for a small range increase from 9m -> 10m (The range seems to be a little short in some scenarios IMO).
      - You're a monster.
      - Am I?
    • The_Support_God wrote:

      Then what is the purpose of fiend cowl if it is not used to purge?

      you keep saying it is OP for the thing it is suppose to do?

      what other answer you expect me to give you?

      as writen in my posts and other people's response you are trading cooldown for cooldown
      it rewards players for using it as a counter to other people's abilities

      at least it is better then old guardian helm where you can use it off cooldown to heal. that was real brain dead playstyle

      so i dont get what you are complaining about now.
      it already has a decently long cooldown (40 sec) with somewhat decent cast range at 9m

      most skills and abilities aka boots and bow E have a cooldown of less than that so i dont see whats the problem?

      @k993dy tell me straight to the face right now what is wrong with fiend cowl?
      is the cooldown too short at 40s?
      is the range too long at 9m?
      is it because its point and click?
      or is it the fact purge is such a strong mechanic that you cannot handle it?

      FYI you can check at murder ledger that i rarely use fiend cowl. i do corrupteds but i dont abuse it like you said

      k993dy wrote:

      1. Fiend cowl not only trade skill CD with enemy , this item make his enemy must to bait it then fight , otherwise Dominance is on the Fiend cowl Player2. Fiend cowl can smash enemy's Last Self-defense . Usually , a build only have one Self-defense skill and flexibility buff skill , Fiend cowl will make them hopeless.
      That is what I posted before , and your all Qestion is same Question on old Guardian Helmet.

      what can old Guardian Helmet do without healing ?
      Is old Guardian Helmet too short at 30s ?
      Is old Guardian Helmet heal too much ?
      Is old Guardian Helmet TAP TO HEAL OP ?

      HEAL too much ? SBI nerfed
      CD too short ? SBI nerfed
      and the final choice is make the heal turn to shield.

      I also can tell u like "Woooo , it's just turn DMG like Mage cowl to heal , it's not OP hehe."
      That word is wrong as you know , but turn to Fiend Cowl or Spector Hood people never realize how broken they are.

      I really complaining about these item design now , and most horrifying thing is Half of Player are dont know they accually BROKEN.
      Dont ask me how they broken I explain 4 times in these post , If really have a guy disagree these post , I will ask two Qestion :

      <1>
      If I use my Fiend Cowl to purge your Mercenary Jacket , And you use your Guardian Helmet / Hunter Hoods against my Mercenary Jacket ,
      having same IP / weapon / HP / etc , you think your Guardian Helmet / Hunter Hoods is strong as my Mercenary Jacket ?

      <2>
      if some one build with Hunter Hoods / R2 Jacket / Spear (It is a example for 1v1 open world fighting)
      and this guy stack his Q and trade his HP to fight with his enemy , he use R2 to get more advantage , but its Q stacks and R2 will get delete in one skill.
      If you say "dont use together" , but spear's Q always exist in fight , how should he do ? Never Use R and D skill ?
      Even he cant run away if he realize he cant win , because Fiend cowl will cancel his F.

      PURGE is OK like Mage Robe , but ONE TAP PURGE is Non-brain style skill.
    • k993dy wrote:

      The_Support_God wrote:

      Then what is the purpose of fiend cowl if it is not used to purge?

      you keep saying it is OP for the thing it is suppose to do?

      what other answer you expect me to give you?

      as writen in my posts and other people's response you are trading cooldown for cooldown
      it rewards players for using it as a counter to other people's abilities

      at least it is better then old guardian helm where you can use it off cooldown to heal. that was real brain dead playstyle

      so i dont get what you are complaining about now.
      it already has a decently long cooldown (40 sec) with somewhat decent cast range at 9m

      most skills and abilities aka boots and bow E have a cooldown of less than that so i dont see whats the problem?

      @k993dy tell me straight to the face right now what is wrong with fiend cowl?
      is the cooldown too short at 40s?
      is the range too long at 9m?
      is it because its point and click?
      or is it the fact purge is such a strong mechanic that you cannot handle it?

      FYI you can check at murder ledger that i rarely use fiend cowl. i do corrupteds but i dont abuse it like you said

      k993dy wrote:

      1. Fiend cowl not only trade skill CD with enemy , this item make his enemy must to bait it then fight , otherwise Dominance is on the Fiend cowl Player2. Fiend cowl can smash enemy's Last Self-defense . Usually , a build only have one Self-defense skill and flexibility buff skill , Fiend cowl will make them hopeless.
      That is what I posted before , and your all Qestion is same Question on old Guardian Helmet.
      what can old Guardian Helmet do without healing ?
      Is old Guardian Helmet too short at 30s ?
      Is old Guardian Helmet heal too much ?
      Is old Guardian Helmet TAP TO HEAL OP ?

      HEAL too much ? SBI nerfed
      CD too short ? SBI nerfed
      and the final choice is make the heal turn to shield.

      I also can tell u like "Woooo , it's just turn DMG like Mage cowl to heal , it's not OP hehe."
      That word is wrong as you know , but turn to Fiend Cowl or Spector Hood people never realize how broken they are.

      I really complaining about these item design now , and most horrifying thing is Half of Player are dont know they accually BROKEN.
      Dont ask me how they broken I explain 4 times in these post , If really have a guy disagree these post , I will ask two Qestion :

      <1>
      If I use my Fiend Cowl to purge your Mercenary Jacket , And you use your Guardian Helmet / Hunter Hoods against my Mercenary Jacket ,
      having same IP / weapon / HP / etc , you think your Guardian Helmet / Hunter Hoods is strong as my Mercenary Jacket ?

      <2>
      if some one build with Hunter Hoods / R2 Jacket / Spear (It is a example for 1v1 open world fighting)
      and this guy stack his Q and trade his HP to fight with his enemy , he use R2 to get more advantage , but its Q stacks and R2 will get delete in one skill.
      If you say "dont use together" , but spear's Q always exist in fight , how should he do ? Never Use R and D skill ?
      Even he cant run away if he realize he cant win , because Fiend cowl will cancel his F.

      PURGE is OK like Mage Robe , but ONE TAP PURGE is Non-brain style skill.
      in the second example you mentioned the spear player has multiple options, if he purges the R2 and your Q stacks, you F to space until you build up your Q stacks or potentially press D. The user has to CHOOSE what to purge. Also there are defensives like Cleric cowl, Guardian boots, Resistance pots, royal shoes, assassin shoes and iron will that cant be purged or grants immunity for a brief period. If you blow all your defensive options in a fight knowing your opponent has a purge to turn a moment in his favor, that's skill expression at its finest. :whistling:
    • Fuhcew2 wrote:

      k993dy wrote:

      The_Support_God wrote:

      Then what is the purpose of fiend cowl if it is not used to purge?

      you keep saying it is OP for the thing it is suppose to do?

      what other answer you expect me to give you?

      as writen in my posts and other people's response you are trading cooldown for cooldown
      it rewards players for using it as a counter to other people's abilities

      at least it is better then old guardian helm where you can use it off cooldown to heal. that was real brain dead playstyle

      so i dont get what you are complaining about now.
      it already has a decently long cooldown (40 sec) with somewhat decent cast range at 9m

      most skills and abilities aka boots and bow E have a cooldown of less than that so i dont see whats the problem?

      @k993dy tell me straight to the face right now what is wrong with fiend cowl?
      is the cooldown too short at 40s?
      is the range too long at 9m?
      is it because its point and click?
      or is it the fact purge is such a strong mechanic that you cannot handle it?

      FYI you can check at murder ledger that i rarely use fiend cowl. i do corrupteds but i dont abuse it like you said

      k993dy wrote:

      1. Fiend cowl not only trade skill CD with enemy , this item make his enemy must to bait it then fight , otherwise Dominance is on the Fiend cowl Player2. Fiend cowl can smash enemy's Last Self-defense . Usually , a build only have one Self-defense skill and flexibility buff skill , Fiend cowl will make them hopeless.
      That is what I posted before , and your all Qestion is same Question on old Guardian Helmet.what can old Guardian Helmet do without healing ?
      Is old Guardian Helmet too short at 30s ?
      Is old Guardian Helmet heal too much ?
      Is old Guardian Helmet TAP TO HEAL OP ?

      HEAL too much ? SBI nerfed
      CD too short ? SBI nerfed
      and the final choice is make the heal turn to shield.

      I also can tell u like "Woooo , it's just turn DMG like Mage cowl to heal , it's not OP hehe."
      That word is wrong as you know , but turn to Fiend Cowl or Spector Hood people never realize how broken they are.

      I really complaining about these item design now , and most horrifying thing is Half of Player are dont know they accually BROKEN.
      Dont ask me how they broken I explain 4 times in these post , If really have a guy disagree these post , I will ask two Qestion :

      <1>
      If I use my Fiend Cowl to purge your Mercenary Jacket , And you use your Guardian Helmet / Hunter Hoods against my Mercenary Jacket ,
      having same IP / weapon / HP / etc , you think your Guardian Helmet / Hunter Hoods is strong as my Mercenary Jacket ?

      <2>
      if some one build with Hunter Hoods / R2 Jacket / Spear (It is a example for 1v1 open world fighting)
      and this guy stack his Q and trade his HP to fight with his enemy , he use R2 to get more advantage , but its Q stacks and R2 will get delete in one skill.
      If you say "dont use together" , but spear's Q always exist in fight , how should he do ? Never Use R and D skill ?
      Even he cant run away if he realize he cant win , because Fiend cowl will cancel his F.

      PURGE is OK like Mage Robe , but ONE TAP PURGE is Non-brain style skill.
      in the second example you mentioned the spear player has multiple options, if he purges the R2 and your Q stacks, you F to space until you build up your Q stacks or potentially press D. The user has to CHOOSE what to purge. Also there are defensives like Cleric cowl, Guardian boots, Resistance pots, royal shoes, assassin shoes and iron will that cant be purged or grants immunity for a brief period. If you blow all your defensive options in a fight knowing your opponent has a purge to turn a moment in his favor, that's skill expression at its finest. :whistling:
      And when u go back , u have used R & F and only left D , he still have R & F , in this situation as same as My Qestion 1 but worsely u dont have F.

      You say defensives like
      Cleric cowl (60s CD and Player usually use it to block Big DMG not Purge),
      Guardian boots (Sacrifice movenspeed and also 60s CD),
      Resistance pots (Use Resistance pots cant solve Question 1),
      royal shoes (1,this shit can be purged / 2,This is a fucking broken item pls fix),
      assassin shoes (R u serious use assassin shoes to 1v1 ? and this item also sacrifice movenspeed)
      iron (So 1v1 player which not play sword can delete this game because they dont have iron to counter ONE TAP PURGE)

      Im not saying about blow all your defensive options , I never say this word in my post , your testify is invalid.
      Even in my Qestion 2 that spear guy choice 2 defense skill , and you will say "that's skill expression at its finest." , right ?
      So player which not using OP item must choice Sword / Cleric cowl / Guardian boots , otherwise they are noobs when they against Fiend Cowl ?
      And sadly if u really use Guardian boots u will get kiting by other faster shoes , IN OPEN WORLD NO ONE MUST TO FACE YOUR Guardian boots.

      STOP ONLY THINK THIS SHIT IN CD , ARE U EVER USE ASSASSIN SHOES IN OPEN WORLD PVP ???????
    • k993dy wrote:

      Fuhcew2 wrote:

      k993dy wrote:

      The_Support_God wrote:

      Then what is the purpose of fiend cowl if it is not used to purge?

      you keep saying it is OP for the thing it is suppose to do?

      what other answer you expect me to give you?

      as writen in my posts and other people's response you are trading cooldown for cooldown
      it rewards players for using it as a counter to other people's abilities

      at least it is better then old guardian helm where you can use it off cooldown to heal. that was real brain dead playstyle

      so i dont get what you are complaining about now.
      it already has a decently long cooldown (40 sec) with somewhat decent cast range at 9m

      most skills and abilities aka boots and bow E have a cooldown of less than that so i dont see whats the problem?

      @k993dy tell me straight to the face right now what is wrong with fiend cowl?
      is the cooldown too short at 40s?
      is the range too long at 9m?
      is it because its point and click?
      or is it the fact purge is such a strong mechanic that you cannot handle it?

      FYI you can check at murder ledger that i rarely use fiend cowl. i do corrupteds but i dont abuse it like you said

      k993dy wrote:

      1. Fiend cowl not only trade skill CD with enemy , this item make his enemy must to bait it then fight , otherwise Dominance is on the Fiend cowl Player2. Fiend cowl can smash enemy's Last Self-defense . Usually , a build only have one Self-defense skill and flexibility buff skill , Fiend cowl will make them hopeless.
      That is what I posted before , and your all Qestion is same Question on old Guardian Helmet.what can old Guardian Helmet do without healing ?Is old Guardian Helmet too short at 30s ?
      Is old Guardian Helmet heal too much ?
      Is old Guardian Helmet TAP TO HEAL OP ?

      HEAL too much ? SBI nerfed
      CD too short ? SBI nerfed
      and the final choice is make the heal turn to shield.

      I also can tell u like "Woooo , it's just turn DMG like Mage cowl to heal , it's not OP hehe."
      That word is wrong as you know , but turn to Fiend Cowl or Spector Hood people never realize how broken they are.

      I really complaining about these item design now , and most horrifying thing is Half of Player are dont know they accually BROKEN.
      Dont ask me how they broken I explain 4 times in these post , If really have a guy disagree these post , I will ask two Qestion :

      <1>
      If I use my Fiend Cowl to purge your Mercenary Jacket , And you use your Guardian Helmet / Hunter Hoods against my Mercenary Jacket ,
      having same IP / weapon / HP / etc , you think your Guardian Helmet / Hunter Hoods is strong as my Mercenary Jacket ?

      <2>
      if some one build with Hunter Hoods / R2 Jacket / Spear (It is a example for 1v1 open world fighting)
      and this guy stack his Q and trade his HP to fight with his enemy , he use R2 to get more advantage , but its Q stacks and R2 will get delete in one skill.
      If you say "dont use together" , but spear's Q always exist in fight , how should he do ? Never Use R and D skill ?
      Even he cant run away if he realize he cant win , because Fiend cowl will cancel his F.

      PURGE is OK like Mage Robe , but ONE TAP PURGE is Non-brain style skill.
      in the second example you mentioned the spear player has multiple options, if he purges the R2 and your Q stacks, you F to space until you build up your Q stacks or potentially press D. The user has to CHOOSE what to purge. Also there are defensives like Cleric cowl, Guardian boots, Resistance pots, royal shoes, assassin shoes and iron will that cant be purged or grants immunity for a brief period. If you blow all your defensive options in a fight knowing your opponent has a purge to turn a moment in his favor, that's skill expression at its finest. :whistling:
      And when u go back , u have used R & F and only left D , he still have R & F , in this situation as same as My Qestion 1 but worsely u dont have F.
      You say defensives like
      Cleric cowl (60s CD and Player usually use it to block Big DMG not Purge),
      Guardian boots (Sacrifice movenspeed and also 60s CD),
      Resistance pots (Use Resistance pots cant solve Question 1),
      royal shoes (1,this shit can be purged / 2,This is a fucking broken item pls fix),
      assassin shoes (R u serious use assassin shoes to 1v1 ? and this item also sacrifice movenspeed)
      iron (So 1v1 player which not play sword can delete this game because they dont have iron to counter ONE TAP PURGE)

      Im not saying about blow all your defensive options , I never say this word in my post , your testify is invalid.
      Even in my Qestion 2 that spear guy choice 2 defense skill , and you will say "that's skill expression at its finest." , right ?
      So player which not using OP item must choice Sword / Cleric cowl / Guardian boots , otherwise they are noobs when they against Fiend Cowl ?
      And sadly if u really use Guardian boots u will get kiting by other faster shoes , IN OPEN WORLD NO ONE MUST TO FACE YOUR Guardian boots.

      STOP ONLY THINK THIS SHIT IN CD , ARE U EVER USE ASSASSIN SHOES IN OPEN WORLD PVP ???????
      I wasn't only thinking about CD. What about HG's? 5v5 and 20v20 crystal leagues? Groups in the Roads? You have choices in gear to pick from, some are susceptible to purges. Why not just remove all purges from the game? Daybreaker purge? It's more than 9m! Mage robe? Don't touch me or you'll lose all your buffs! Helmet of valor? AoE purge can't have that! Cripple? You can purge me and get buffs??? NAH get that out of the game :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :thumbdown:
    • Fuhcew2 wrote:

      I wasn't only thinking about CD. What about HG's? 5v5 and 20v20 crystal leagues? Groups in the Roads? You have choices in gear to pick from, some are susceptible to purges. Why not just remove all purges from the game? Daybreaker purge? It's more than 9m! Mage robe? Don't touch me or you'll lose all your buffs! Helmet of valor? AoE purge can't have that! Cripple? You can purge me and get buffs??? NAH get that out of the game :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :thumbdown:
      So sad when I see this post , Because Fiend Cowl is 100% 1v1 / Ganking item like Mage Cowl.
      And u cant proof or reply my point so you cry with your :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
      But all I want to do is seeking for the true situation which is Fiend cowl OP or not.
      I say dont just think in CDs , that mean Fiend Cowl also work in Open world 1v1 and Ganking.
      You maybe misunderstand these words.

      Fabrizziou wrote:

      Fuhcew2 wrote:

      Cripple? You can purge me and get buffs???
      Don't forget that cripple purges sword stacks even with iron will active kek
      Wait what do u mean ? So Sword's W2 is only protect itself and dont protect Other Buff ?
      Im not a sword player so IDK.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by k993dy ().

    • k993dy wrote:

      Fuhcew2 wrote:

      I wasn't only thinking about CD. What about HG's? 5v5 and 20v20 crystal leagues? Groups in the Roads? You have choices in gear to pick from, some are susceptible to purges. Why not just remove all purges from the game? Daybreaker purge? It's more than 9m! Mage robe? Don't touch me or you'll lose all your buffs! Helmet of valor? AoE purge can't have that! Cripple? You can purge me and get buffs??? NAH get that out of the game :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :thumbdown:
      So sad when I see this post , Because Fiend Cowl is 100% 1v1 / Ganking item like Mage Cowl.And u cant proof or reply my point so you cry with your :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
      But all I want to do is seeking for the true situation which is Fiend cowl OP or not.
      I say dont just think in CDs , that mean Fiend Cowl also work in Open world 1v1 and Ganking.
      You maybe misunderstand these words.
      no I clearly stated that Fiend cowl is also extremely prevalent in 5's. Why? Regular bow. Also good for stripping frost of their Morgana cape. It's also about reducing damage output. I get it, it's a popular gank choice to keep targets from escape. But that's also skill expression, they are trying to secure a kill. If the person trying to escape can put distance between them and their attacker so that they CANNOT use fiend cowl, THAT is ALSO skill expression. Just because "oooo me tap button, ha ha they no have boot" is possible doesn't mean that skill can't be expressed in multiple ways. :whistling:
    • Fuhcew2 wrote:

      Why not just remove all purges from the game? Daybreaker purge? It's more than 9m! Mage robe? Don't touch me or you'll lose all your buffs! Helmet of valor? AoE purge can't have that
      I forgot to answer u , these purge is having condition , like Daybreaker you can dodge or Cleric cowl to block purge and DMG , Mage robe is only 4s
      Helmet of valor can be missed or dodge , Fiend cowl ? no technical condition , If u close to me in 9m JUST EAT MY PURGE.

      Fuhcew2 wrote:

      no I clearly stated that Fiend cowl is also extremely prevalent in 5's. Why? Regular bow. Also good for stripping frost of their Morgana cape. It's also about reducing damage output. I get it, it's a popular gank choice to keep targets from escape. But that's also skill expression, they are trying to secure a kill. If the person trying to escape can put distance between them and their attacker so that they CANNOT use fiend cowl, THAT is ALSO skill expression. Just because "oooo me tap button, ha ha they no have boot" is possible doesn't mean that skill can't be expressed in multiple ways. :whistling:
      OK i find some Fiend cowl video with 5v5 , I really dont know it will get used by 5v5.
      But hey if you just want to reduceing their DMG u can use a lot of other way (like Guardian armor / CC / Silence etc)
      So Fiend cowl in 5v5 must be not only for reduceing enemy DMG , but also like smash enemy's Self-Defense. (like Guardian armor / Cleric Robes etc)
      And that will be the same problem in my Qestion 1 , why Fiend Cowl can smash Armor's Self-Defense with one tap ?

      I agree in gank situation that Escaper must make sure run out 9m from Ganker , but not all situation can get controll by escaper(Like Dungeon gank)

      "Just because "oooo me tap button, ha ha they no have boot" is possible"
      Really ? this is should be possible ? so in your view my Qestion 1 is also should be possible ?
      Because like I said "Dominance is on the Fiend cowl Player" , If you think cowl trade shoes should be possible , in my Qestion they are also should be.
      Then , answer my Qestion if you think that is possible. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
      :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

      The post was edited 1 time, last by k993dy ().